剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
免费的
Free of charge.
等等 爸 我必须得问
Listen, Pop, I gotta ask.
你朋友从哪弄到的催化转化器
Where'd your guy get a catalytic converter from?
新配件很难找
New ones are hard to find.
说不好 你也知道
Can't say for sure. You know,
朱尼尔一直忙着四处废物回收
Junior's always been tied into salvaging
和找各种旧零件
and finding used parts.
之前修那辆6♥4♥的车
Coming up, working on that '6♥4♥,
我们几乎没钱买♥♥新零件
we rarely had money for new stuff,
所以去垃圾场四处搜寻
so we'd scrounge around in scrap yards
找出我们能用的
and find what we could.
怎么了 有什么问题
Why? What's the big deal?
我不能让我太太
I just can't have my wife driving around
开着辆带有失窃零件的车
with stolen parts on her car.
失窃 -拜托
Stolen? - Come on, now,
你知道有人偷催化转化器
you know people steal catalytic converters
然后转手给翻新者和销赃车店换现金
and flip 'em to refiners and chop shops for cash.
我朋友开的可不是销赃车店
Well, my friend don't run a chop shop.
他有合法执照 -行吧
He's got a legit business. - Okay.
好 那他应该能告诉你
All right, then he should be able to tell you
转化器是从哪来的
where the converter came from.
朱尼尔修好尼歇尔的车
Junior did me a giant favor
是帮了我大忙
by fixing Nichelle's car.
我借花献佛转给了你
A favor that I passed along to you.
我也很感谢你 爸
And I appreciate it, Pop.
那就别让我回去侮辱那个人
Then don't ask me to go back and insult that man.
你要是真那么担心被盗的汽车零件
And if you're so concerned about stolen car parts,
让洛城警局好好解决窃案
get the damn LAPD to do something to stop the thefts.
我们在努力 但是这个案子在全市作案率很高
We're trying, but it's happening all over the city.
猜猜那个街区被偷的最多
And guess whose neighborhood is getting hit the hardest.
听好了 我们可没住在布伦特伍德 儿子
Listen, we don't live in Brentwood, son.
我们没有带门的车道和多车位车♥库♥
We ain't got gated driveways and multi-car garages.
我都明白 爸 -是吗
I'm-I'm aware, Pop. - Are you?
我觉得有必要提醒一下你
'Cause it sure sounds to me like you might need a reminder.
我们街区的邻居们
You see, folks in our neighborhood,
他们没法奢望能去问车零件从哪来
they don't have the luxury of asking where parts come from.
他们需要自己的车 因为他们要工作
They need their cars, 'cause they got jobs,
他们要支付账单
and they got bills to pay.
这我明白 真的
And I get that. I do.
但那不是偷东西的借口
But none of that is a justification for stealing,
也不是用黑市零件的理由
or moving in black market auto parts.
所以呢
So, what?
你觉得现在我就是个二流骗子吗
You think I'm some two-bit crook now?
我觉得你会因为对自己有利
I think you'd turn a blind eye
而对一些错事故意视而不见
to doing the right thing if it suits you.
我原本只想帮你和尼歇尔个忙
I was just trying to do you and Nichelle a solid.
简单说句"谢谢"有那么难吗
Would a simple "Thank you" have killed you?
爸 爸 等等
Pop. Pop, wait.
抱歉稍早把你卷进
Sorry for inadvertently looping you into
我家的狗血情况
my family drama earlier.
家家都有狗血的事情
We've all got family drama,
只是类型不同而已
it just comes in different flavors.
还在想你哥哥的事吗
Still thinking about your brother?
我们的关系不是特别好 很少交流
We're not the closest. Don't talk all that much.
只是很难相信雅各布会出轨
I just can't believe Jacob would throw away his marriage
把他的婚姻抛在脑后
over an affair.
他和克莱尔
He and Claire have been together
从上医学院就在一起
since before med school.
有两个孩子
They have two kids.
真希望我刚才没看到那一幕
Almost wish I just didn't see what I saw.
我明白你的意思
I know what you mean.
我发现邦妮出轨的时候
When I found out Bonnie was cheating on you,
也犹豫很久要不要说出来
I went back and forth over whether to say anything.
有时候我还在想
Sometimes I still wonder
告诉你是不是对的 -肯定是
if telling you was the right thing. - It was.
知道此事伤心欲绝 但我俩现在这样更好
Hurt like hell to hear, but we're both better for it.
也许对雅各布也是说出来更好
Maybe it'll be better for Jacob, too.
你们好 警官们
Hello, Officers.
要不要我介绍最新奢侈越野车的租赁服务
Can I interest you in a top-of-the-line luxury SUV rental?
警♥察♥还有特别折扣
We offer police discounts.
我们对一辆林肯领航员很感兴趣
Actually, we're very interested in a Lincoln Navigator
这车几小时前被目击
that was spotted fleeing the scene of a kidnapping
和一桩绑♥架♥案有关 -车是你们公♥司♥的
a few hours ago. - One of your vehicles.
如果不想公♥司♥以
Unless you want be known as
"逃犯租车首选"而出名
the number one car rental option for fugitives,
最好马上提供信息
better start talking.
我把那辆车租给我本尼叔叔了
I rented that SUV to my Uncle Benny.
你的本尼叔叔做绑♥架♥行当的吗
Your Uncle Benny in the kidnapping business?
不是 他从智利来访
No, he's visiting from Chile,
想要辆车带着同事们转一转
and wanted a vehicle to show some co-workers around.
我们需要看看那车的租车手续
We're gonna need to see the paperwork for that rental.
他们付的现金 小费也是
They paid in cash, and tipped on top of it.
也就是说我们看见大脚怪的可能
So we got a better chance of seeing Bigfoot
都比找到租车手续要大
than that paperwork.
你们的监控录像能保留多久
How far back does your security camera footage go?
这是我认为的那个人吗
Is that who I think it is?
维森特·穆诺兹 就是本人
Vicente Muñoz, in the flesh.
这么说现在有个国际逃犯
So we've got an international fugitive
就在洛城街头
on the streets of L.A.
查到他的下落了吗 -没
Any word on his whereabouts? - No.
还没 但我们对疑犯的车发出了协查通告
Not yet, but we've got a BOLO out on the suspect's SUV,
每个巡逻队都有穆诺兹的照片
and Muñoz's photo is in every patrol unit.
我用面部识别系统查过这段视频
I ran this video through facial rec.
我可以确认穆诺兹的其他同伙
I was able to ID Muñoz's other accomplices.
罗哈斯的本尼叔叔是贝尼特斯·布拉沃
Rojas' Uncle Benny is Benitez Bravo.
他是有智利和美国的双重国籍公民
He's a dual Chilean/U.S. citizen.
并且和穆诺兹有牵扯
Known associate of Muñoz.
其他两个
The other two,
哈维尔·苏尼卡和伊格纳西奥·维拉
Javier Zuniga and Ignacio Vera,
是雇佣兵
are guns for hire.
黑帮杀手 先开枪再提问
Enforcer types. Shoot first, ask questions later.
绑匪还没有联♥系♥索要赎金吗 -没
Still no word from the kidnappers about ransom demands? - No.
所以我才觉得事情有点不对劲
And that's why none of this is adding up for me.
深入调查一下三名疑犯
Look, do a deep dive on all three of these suspects.
如果他们在洛城有朋友或家人
If any of them have family or friends in L.A.,
我要知道
I want to know about it.
长官 停车执法警员刚刚标记了
Sir, Parking Enforcement just flagged
疑犯的车辆
the suspect's vehicle.
车子停在半山医院的禁停区域
It's parked in a red zone at Hillside Hospital.
谭和卡布雷拉离那不远 让他们去
Tan and Cabrera aren't far. Get them over there.
我是谭警官 这位是卡布雷拉警官
I'm Officer Tan, this is Officer Cabrera,
我们是洛城警局特警队
LAPD SWAT.
这辆车停在这里多久了
How long has this vehicle been parked here?
我们不知道
We're not sure.
特警队现在负责停车执法了吗
They got SWAT doing parking enforcement now?
今天早些时候 有人用这辆车进行绑♥架♥
This vehicle was used in a kidnapping earlier today.
你看到开车的人去哪了吗
Did you see where the men who were driving it went?
没 我只是在巡逻时看到了这辆车
No. I was just making my rounds and saw the SUV
停在禁停区域
sitting in the red zone.
找掩护
Take cover.
如果看到有人走向这辆车 用无线电上报
If you see anyone approach this SUV, radio it in.
25D 半山医院发生枪击 正在响应
25-David. Shots fired at Hillside Hospital, cover now!
有多少名枪手 -两名
How many shooters? - Two.
他们往哪走了
Which way did they go?
那边 往外科区
That way, toward the surgical wing.
25D 东边走廊有名保安中枪
25-David, one security guard down in the east hallway.
多处枪伤 他需要救治
Multiple GSWs. Hey, hey! This guy needs help.
行动 -好
Moving. - All right.
跟我来
Stay with me.
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD. Drop the weapons!
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表