剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
看看他有没有带武器
我来了
放他们走
这么容易就把你请了出来还真是让我失望
我不会反抗
我只要求你能信守承诺
西面有敌情
I got a bogey coming in from the west.
现在人都到齐了
We have a full house.
蠢老头
你说了会放了他们
对 但是想想看把你们都带回去大蛇会有多开心
我们走
嫌犯反悔
It's a double-cross.
他们走了
They're moving.
跟着他们 但不要行动
Shadow them, but do not move in.
不能冒风险开火
We cannot risk a firefight.
快跑 奈♥美♥
Run, Nami!
洛城警局 所有人俯身
LAPD! Everyone get down!
洛城警局
LAPD!
所有人俯身
Everybody get down! Everybody down!
跟丢目标
I've lost eyes!
重复 我已经跟丢目标
I repeat. I've lost sight of Timoki!
智茂木被两名黑帮成员带去了北边的停车场
Timoki's being taken to the north parking garage by two yakuza.
奈♥美♥和祖悟被另一名黑帮成员堵在了小吃摊
Nami and Sogo are cornered by another one at the food stands.
我和谭看到一名嫌犯挟持着奈♥美♥ 准备行动
Tan and I have eyes on Nami with one of the suspects. Moving in.
好 迪肯和我去追智茂木
All right, Deac and I got Timoki.
不准动
Don't move!
25D 一名嫌犯已收押
25-David. One suspect in custody.
祖悟 祖悟
Sogo! Sogo!
祖悟
Sogo!
你们现在都安全了
You're both safe now.
不要逼我在这就杀了你
这个荣誉还是交给大蛇
让他亲手杀了你 那个女人还有小孩
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD! Drop the weapon!
智茂木 不
Timoki, no!
迪肯 去追智茂木 我去追车
Deacon, get Timoki. I got the van.
你
You!
真正的黑镰刀终于出场了
我还以为你已经不复当年了
智茂木 把枪放下
Timoki, drop the gun!
不会结束的
This will not stop.
他是个坏人
He's a bad man.
应该接受惩罚
He deserves to be punished.
没错 我们可以利用他扳倒大蛇
Yes, and we can use him to take down Orochi.
保证奈♥美♥和祖悟的安全
And keep Nami and Sogo safe.
但如果你杀了他 就没机会了 把枪放下
But not if you go down this road. Drop the gun!
智茂木
Timoki!
你的荣誉感呢 枪杀一名手无寸铁的人
Where is the honor in shooting an unarmed enemy?
举起手来
Put your hands in the air.
举起手来 转过身去
Put your hands in the air! Turn around.
双手抱头
Put your hands behind your head.
想得美
Nice try.
30D
30-David.
无需支援
We're code four.
最后一名嫌犯已落网
Final suspect in custody.
你做了正确的事
You're doing the right thing,
回日本指证大蛇
testifying against Orochi back in Japan.
或许这次终于能把他绳之以法了
Maybe I can finally help bring him to justice.
弥补我之前犯下的罪孽
Fix what I have caused.
或许这是你新的人生目标
Maybe that's your new ikiagi.
我可以去道个别吗
May I say goodbye?
当然 去吧
Sure. Go ahead.
祖悟 -阿智
Sogo. - Tim!
可能是他们最后一次相见了
This might be the last time they see each other.
即便智茂木出庭做证
I mean, even with his testimony,
他也要为过去的罪行坐牢
Timoki's still doing time for his past crimes.
他救了奈♥美♥和她的儿子
Well, he saved Nami and her son.
我觉得他并不在乎之后会怎么样
I don't think he cares what happens next.
尼歇尔
Nichelle.
你还在这
Uh, you're still here.
对 今天确实有点忙
Yeah. It, uh, turned into one of my busier days actually.
调研泽普建设
Researching Zepp Construction.
然后又和领导开了很久会
Then a lengthy meeting with the boss.
刚刚还和纽♥约♥时♥报♥通了电♥话♥
And, uh, just now, a phone call with the Times.
很高兴还能碰见你
Well, I'm glad I ran into you.
我还担心没有机会跟你道别了
I was afraid I might not get a chance to say goodbye.
布鲁斯 别演戏了
Look, Bruce, you can drop the act.
我知道你干了什么
I know what you did.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
收受泽普建设贿赂的人就是你
You were the one who took the bribe from Zepp Construction,
然后你还想把我推出去给你当替罪羊
and then you tried to throw me under the bus to cover your tracks.
怎么可能
That's insane.
你就是用这招洗白自己的
Is that your way of getting out of this?
把责任推到我头上
You're gonna blame me?
是你签的名
It's your signature.
是 只不过我不可能
Yeah, except there's no way
在签字日期那天签字 我那天根本不在
I could've signed it on the day it's dated. I wasn't here.
很幸运 我先生提醒我
Luckily, my husband reminded me
那天是我孩子的洗礼日
that I was at my baby's Christening.
也是那天他向我求了婚
It was the day he proposed to me.
你为什么觉得是我
So what makes you think it was me?
办公室有那么多人
There are a lot of people in this office.
但是没有人和泽普建设的财务总监
But none of them were fraternity brothers
是兄弟会兄弟
with the CFO of Zepp Construction.
那只是巧合
That's just a coincidence.
也许吧 但决断权不在我这
Maybe. But that's not for me to decide.
要看警督怎么说了
It's in the IG's hands now.
我把我查到的资料都交给她了
I gave everything I found to her.
尼歇尔 -祝你一切顺利 布鲁斯
Nichelle... - Have a nice day, Bruce.
这简直是扯淡
Man, this is total BS.
迪肯一开始就该说清楚
Deacon should've just said from the beginning
我们没得选
that we didn't have a choice.
那现在怎么办 要弃权吗
So what now, we're gonna have to forfeit the game?
消防局的人肯定会数落个没完没了
You know we're never gonna hear the end of it from Fire.
更别提队里自己人了
Not to mention our own team.
迪肯
Deac, hey.
我们都报名意面之夜了
We're all signed up for the pasta night.
我看到了
Yeah, I saw that.
听着
Listen.
智茂木说的一些话
Something Timoki said
让我反思了一下
got me thinking.
或许强制你们参加筹款会并不是明智之举
Maybe forcing the fundraiser on you isn't the way to go.
你是说认真的吗
Are you serious?
那我们可以不用去了
So, what, we're off the hook?
也不是
Well, not exactly.
如果我们能把两件事一起办了呢
What if we combine the two events?
你们的比赛是在谷格兰 对吗
Your game's at Valley Glen, right?
球场边有个野餐区
There's that picnic area right next to the field.
对 很大 而且有遮盖 空间很足
Yeah, it's huge, and it's covered. Be plenty of room.
好吧 如果我们把意面之夜挪到那里
All right, if we move pasta night there,
我们可以参加筹款会
we still get to have the fundraiser,
你们还可以参加比赛
you still play your game,
还有一大群特警队的人给你们加油
and you get all of SWAT out there cheering for you.
我们还可以把一部分门票收入捐给这个活动
We could even donate some of the ticket proceeds to the program.
听起来一举两得 你们最好赢
That doesn't sound half bad. Well, you just better win.
你们连消防局的损话都听不了
'Cause if you think Fire'll be brutal,
想想要是输了可是会有一帮
imagine the crap you'll get from a bunch
特警队老前辈对你们逼逼叨叨
of SWAT old-timers if they have to watch you lose.
你瞧瞧
Look at that.
咱们来了
We are on.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
薇薇安还在你♥爸♥妈那吗
Vivie still with your parents?
对 他们觉得我们今晚可能需要休息休息
Yeah, they figured we could use the night off.
我走后你那边还顺利吗
Your day get any better after I saw you?
不太顺利 反而更棘手了 但是
No, actually it got worse if you can believe it, but...
我们救下了一个母亲和她的孩子
we did save a mother and her child,
也算值了
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表