剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
你还住在那儿吗
Do you still live there?
是的 跟我奶奶一起
Yes With my abuela.
她做的炸面团还是最好吃的
She still makes the best buiiuelos.
就跟甜甜圈差不多
It's like a doughnut.
你知道美国人有多喜欢
You know how Americans love
甜甜圈
doughnuts.
你们走那么快 真是太可惜了
It's a shame you're leaving so soon.
我想问你一下 警长
HICKS: Let me ask you, Captain.
你们知道韦尔杜戈来墨西哥城
Any idea what Verdugo was doing in Mexico City
最初的目的是什么吗 -不知道
in the first place? No.
他被捕之后没有多说什么
He hasn't said much since he's been in custody.
或许你们回美国之后能有发现吧
Maybe you'll have more luck with him in America.
说实话 我根本不在乎
Frankly, I don't give a damn
韦尔杜戈有什么要说的
what Verdugo has to say.
只是能抓住他 我算是松了一囗气了
I'm just relieved he's behind bars. Mm.
都是多亏了你们
Thanks to you guys.
恭喜
Congratulations.
敬所有人
To all of you.
没错
HICKS: Yeah, hear, hear.
干杯
Cheers to that.
干杯
Cheers.
谢谢你
POWELL: Thank you,
韦尔杜戈的引渡 关注度比我想的要高啊
Verdugo's extradition's bigger news than Ithought.
他在萨尔瓦多地下巢穴
Well, he's run a Mafia operation from an underground lair
经营黑帮几十年了
in El Salvador for decades.
大家都想看看
People want eyes on him.
那是皮娅
That's Pia.
她怎么在这里
What's she doing here?
我还以为她没收到我的消息
I figured she never got my messages.
被害人的女儿吗
The victim's daughter?
你确定是她吗
Are you sure it's her?
这儿离迈阿密可远着呢
We're a long way from Miami.
长官 我很确定 这10年来那姑娘的长相
Sir, I'm positive. That girl's face has been
都刻进我的脑子里了
burned into my brain for ten years.
我等会儿去里面找你们
I'll meet you inside.
好
AII right.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
洛杉矶警局派我们来护送完成这次引渡
LAPD needed an escort team for the extradition.
上级知道我跟韦尔杜戈的过去
And the higher- ups knew about my history with Verdugo.
所以我以为他们应该会派别人来
Which is why I figured they'd send someone else.
你还在迈阿密读书吗
You still studying in Miami?
之前是的
I was, yeah.
我不是来闹聊的
Mira, I am not here to make small talk.
我只想看着那混♥蛋♥的眼睛
I just want to look the bastard in the eye.
我也一样 皮娅
You and me both, Pia.
听着 我知道今天不太合适 但下次
Look, I know today is not the day, but the next time
你要是去了洛杉矶 记得联♥系♥我 好吗
you're in Los Angeles, give me a call, okay?
还是算了吧
I don't think so.
这就好了吗
That's everything?
现在我们去机场 等你们的飞机起飞
Now we go to airport. Once your plane is wheels up,
韦尔杜戈就正式交给美国了
Verdugo is officially in US. custody.
感觉正义终于到来了吗
Feel like justice is finally served?
那还是得等他被判无期吧
Once he's sentenced to life, maybe.
你们俩上跟着的那辆车
You two in the follow vehicle.
你跟我来
You're with me.
谁赶紧去检查一下那个包
Hey, somebody ought to check that bag!
有枪 找掩休
Gun! Coverl
别起来 帕维尔
Stay down, Powell
这他妈怎么回事
What the hell just happened?
韦尔杜戈跑了
Verdugo's gone.
他又跑了
He got away again.
醒醒 睁眼 看着我
Hey, hey, open your eyes, look at me.
看着我 睁眼
Look at me open your eyes.
你会没事的 没事的
You're gonna be okay. You're all right.
帕维尔 是他 蓝色连帽衫 12点钟方向
Powell, that's him. Blue hoodie, 12 o'clock
你去 这里交给我
Go! I got him.
稳住他
Keep him stable.
急救人员 赶紧找急救人员
POWELL: MediclIneed a medic!
给我下来
Heyl Get down
不不不 别跳
No, no, no. Don't do it.
他去哪儿了
Where'd he go?
还有所有大桥 通路和高速
OLVERA: And I also want checkpoints at every bridge,
还所有大桥 通路和高速
OLVERA: And I also want checkpoints at every bridge,
都设置关卡
road and highway.
如果韦尔杜戈计划先躲在这里
If Verdugo plans on hiding in the area
然后趁着夜色逃走
and slipping out under cover of night,
那就让我们给他来个惊喜
he's in for a surprise.
洪多和加布里埃尔还在
Are Hondo and Gabriel still talking
和外面的警探问话吗 -是的
to detectives outside? Yes.
可以确定跳屋顶的那个
It appears our rooftop jumper was
的确是放炸♥弹♥的人
indeed who set the bomb.
我们在他手上发现了塑胶炸♥药♥残留
Semtex residue was found on his hands.
调查员们想要一次完整的汇报
The investigators want a full debrief.
听着 警长 我们知道你一定很忙
Look, Captain, we know you got your hands full,
所以如果今天有任何
so any assistance
我们可以帮忙的地方
we can provide today,
请你记得 洛杉矶警局愿意且随时可以提供帮助
know that the LAPD is ready and willing to provide it.
既然你们可以在墨西哥境内持有武器
Since you are permitted to carry firearms on Mexican soil
既然你们可以在墨西哥境内持有武器
Since you are permitted to carry firearms on Mexican soil
那我就此许可你们
I hereby deputize you to work in tandem
就再次逮捕韦尔杜戈一事
with the Mexican authorities
与墨西哥警方合作
for the sole purposes of Verdugo's recapture.
与墨西哥警方合作
for the sole purposes of Verdugo's recapture.
那人手上的B
The"B° on that man's hand.
韦尔杜戈也有个一样的
Verdugo has the same one.
那是黑帮的纹身吗
5, 485 Is that a Mafia tat? 65m O fp
B是Bestia的B 代表野兽
B"for Bestia. Beast.
B是Bestia的B 代表野兽
"B"for Bestia. Beast.
是他们黑帮最为残忍♥的分支
It's their Mafia's most cutthroat branch.
他们和当地一些
They work with some of the region's
最为暴♥力♥的角色合作
most violent actors
人贩子 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 这一类的
human traffickers, terrorists, you name it.
人贩子 恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 这一类的
human traffickers, terrorists, you name it.
野兽的人只有一个兴趣 那就是钱
Bestias are interested in only one thing. Money° fpm
他们帮助韦尔杜戈逃跑不单纯是因为忠诚
They didn't just help Verdugo escape out of loyalty.
你看那辆摩托车
Look at that motorcycle there.
看到侧边的纹样了吗
See a pattern on the side?
看上去像是有某种贴纸
It seems like some sort of sticker was
看上去像是有某种贴纸
It seems like some sort of sticker was
被撕掉了 像是
peeled off like a 旦
棋盘格 -那是他们当地
checkerboard pattern. That's the new emblem
足球俱乐部的新队徽
for their local football club. Soccer.
也就是说他是在这里买♥♥的这辆摩托车
Which means he bought the motorcycle in the area,
SUPERVISING PRODUCER
Which means he bought the motorcycle in the area,
也就是说他是在这里买♥♥的这辆摩托车
而且是不久以前
not too long ago either.
而且是不久以前
not too long ago either.
但为什么要撕掉贴纸呢 混入本地不是更好吗
But why peel off the sticker? Wouldn't you want to blend in?
但为什么要撕掉贴纸呢 混入本地不是更好吗
But why peel off the sticker? Wouldn't you want to blend in?
如果他经常离开这里
Not if he was regularly
往东边去 就不一样了
leaving the area, traveling east of here.
他们是敌对俱乐部的粉丝
They support a rival team. 65m O fp
那种贴纸司能会给你惹上麻烦
A sticker like that could get you into trouble.
赶紧查他到底是在哪儿买♥♥的摩托车
Let's find out where he got that motorcycle.
赶紧查他到底是在哪儿买♥♥的摩托车
Let's find out where he got that motorcycle.
追捕开始
Let the manhunt begin.
追捕开始
Let the manhunt begin.
你先进去
Hey. Go ahead inside.
我得去看看看一个人有没有事
I want to check on someone.
我得去看看看一个人有没有事
I want to check on someone.
你们居然又让韦尔杜戈逃走了
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表