剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他们会都是亡命之徒
They got nothing to lose.
绿色反叛的留言板上发布了新帖
New post from the Green Rebellion message board.
他们要安排乔什做直播声明
They're setting Josh up for a livestream statement.
他进入直播间才两分钟
Says he goes on in two minutes.
已经有一万观众了
10,000 viewers and counting.
马上停车 准备好
Pulling up now. Get ready.
好 我们要快速登上九楼
All right, we're going up nine flights of stairs, and fast.
这就训练的意义
This is why we train.
警♥察♥已经到了
Cops are already here.
该死的把电源和手♥机♥信♥号♥♥都切断了
Bastards cut the power and the cell signals are down.
直播还没有中断吧 宝贝
Are you still picking up the feed, babe?
随时可以开始
Yeah, locked and loaded.
目前没问题 还有四十秒
Still good. 40 seconds out.
封锁楼梯间 确保没有人能到这层来
Block the stairwells. Make sure nobody else gets on this floor.
所有人都必须听到乔什的最后遗言
Everyone needs to hear Josh's last words!
女士请留步 -让她进来
Whoa, whoa, ma'am. - She's okay, let her through.
我们听说他们把乔什关在里面
We heard they have Josh inside.
可不可以告诉我 我儿子还活着吗
Can you please just tell me, is my son alive?
应该是的
Yes, I believe so.
我们正在尽力解救你的儿子
And we're doing all we can to keep it that way.
好吧 JP 说他会付赎金
Okay, JP said that he's gonna pay what they want.
好 -那告诉绑匪我们会给钱的
Okay. - So, tell the kidnappers that we're gonna pay.
女士 我理解
Ma'am, I understand.
你可以跟我丈夫谈谈吗
Can you just speak to my husband?
还是等到我们救下你的儿子再说吧 好吗
Maybe after we save your son, okay?
定♥位♥器♥已就位
Puck's in place.
蛇管摄影机显示办公区有两名嫌犯
Snake-cam shows two suspects in the bullpen.
乔什刚刚开始直播了
Josh just went live.
怎么会
How?
指挥官 我们不是屏蔽了大楼周围的
Commander, I thought we jammed the cell signals
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥吗 -是的 没错
around the property? - Yeah, we did.
既没电也没有信♥号♥♥
So with no power and no cell service,
他们是怎么对乔什进行现场直播的
how are they still livestreaming Josh over the web?
一定是在附近安排了人
They must have somebody nearby,
帮助他们把信♥号♥♥传输出去
helping them get the signal out.
伍尔夫石化荼毒我们的地球多年
Wolf Petrochemical has been poisoning our world for years.
无数家庭四分五裂 无数人被夺去生命
Families have been torn apart, lives cut short,
而JP·伍尔夫仍将利益凌驾于人性之上
while JP Wolf continues to prioritize profit over humanity.
洛城警局
LAPD!
放下武器 我们可以和平地解决这个问题
Put down your weapons! We can handle this peacefully!
20D小队 继续和嫌犯周♥旋♥
20-Squad, stay with the suspects!
谭 跟我来 行动
Tan, you're with me. Moving!
继续读
Keep reading!
我的父亲拒绝承认罪行
My father refuses to acknowledge...
也不愿补偿这些民众
or make amends for them.
所以今天 在全世界的见证下
So today, in front of the world,
我将用我的生命来偿还他的罪孽
I will pay for his crimes with my life.
我们得把他们逼出来
We've got to flush them out.
嫌犯倒地
Suspect down.
该弃械投降了
Time to give up.
结束了 放下你们的武器
It's over. Put your weapons down.
他去哪了
Where'd he go?
洪都 我们跟丢了一名嫌犯
Hondo, we lost the other suspect.
收到 正在靠近总裁办公室
Roger. Nearing the executive suite.
掩护
Cover!
他没子弹了 现在是我们动手的时机
He's out. Now's our chance.
我控制住他了 去找乔什
I got him. Go find Josh.
今天 我的父亲终于要为自己的失职承担后果
Today, my father finally faces consequences for his negligence...
洛城警局 开门
LAPD! Open up!
我说了继续念
I said keep reading!
我掩护你
Got your six.
击碎玻璃 我的十二点钟方向
Glass breaker, my twelve.
等你下令
Say the word.
我不是JP·伍尔夫的第一个受害者
I am not JP Wolf's first victim.
但今天之后 我将成为最后一个死于他手的人
But after today, I will be his last.
不 求求你 别杀我
No! Please don't kill me!
开火
Go.
乔什 你没事吧
Josh, you okay?
没事
No, not really.
没找到那个失踪的绑匪吗
No sign of the missing kidnapper?
没有
Nah.
长官 有人在把信♥号♥♥传输出去
Sir, someone was getting that signal out.
我派了警员搜查这片区域
Well, I got officers scouring the area.
干得漂亮 各位
Great work, everyone.
JP·伍尔夫有什么要说的吗
What'd JP Wolf have to say?
我还没和他说话
Well, I haven't spoken to him yet.
但他开口最好是"谢谢"
But his first words better be "thank you."
听好了
Listen up.
我知道今天发生了很多事 大家都很不容易
I know today's been rough with everything else going on.
我只是想说我很感谢你们所有人
I just want to say I appreciate y'all
为了乔什 还有里面其他无辜的民众
coming together and getting it done
齐心协力完成了这个任务
for Josh and the other innocent folks inside.
有人想补充点什么吗
Anyone else got anything to add?
现在大家有什么想法可以尽管说出来
Now's the time to speak up if you got something on your mind.
我有
I do.
我想澄清一下
Look, I'd like to clear the air.
我原本觉得20小队是我的归宿
I thought 20-Squad was where I needed to be.
今天我明白了 事实并非如此
Today I realized that it's not.
谢谢你每次我提出请求时都让我跟着你
Thanks for letting me roll with you every time I put in that request.
我只是想把话说清楚
I just want to be crystal clear
我还是倾向于待在原来的队伍
that I'd like to stay where I am.
50小队
50-Squad.
再会
See y'all around.
阿尔法罗 你不用这么做
Alfaro, you don't need to do that.
就是你在我背后说我坏话的
You're the one who talked behind my back,
把我说的话告诉了谭
told Tan what I said.
你这是无中生有
You made something out of nothing.
她说的不是真的吗
She say anything that wasn't true?
你们可能还没注意到
In case you two haven't noticed,
20小队现在人手不足
20-Squad's a little shorthanded.
你们都不在乎吗
Either one of you care to fix this?
要我说 走得好
I say good riddance.
我觉得没什么大不了的 洪都
Not sure there's much to fix, Hondo.
我敢打赌你以为我忘记了
Bet you thought I forgot.
20小队的人员推荐
My proposal for a 20-Squad roster.
老实说 是我忘了
Well, to be honest, I'm the one who forgot.
今天真是够呛
Oh, today's been a beast.
不用担心 明早给我也行
So, no worries if you'd rather get it to me tomorrow morning.
指挥官 我还需要一点时间
Commander, I'm gonna need more time than that.
20队的队员一定得是
20-Squad's got to have the right combination
个性和能力都匹配才行
of personalities and skill sets.
这不仅仅是填补空缺这么简单
It's not just about filling spots.
恕我直言 警司 从某种意义上来说
Well, all due respect, Sergeant, at a certain point,
就是填补空缺
it is just about filling spots.
长官 20小队也好 任何我带的队伍也好
Sir, 20-Squad, any team I lead,
我都想用更高的标准来要求
I want to make sure it's a cut above.
尤其是经历了今天
Especially after a day like today.
我懂
I know you do.
所以你才是我最优秀的队长
That's why you're the best team leader I have.
再给几天时间 好吗
You got a few more days, okay?
你还是得给我一个交代
Then I need an answer.
我看到了今天的新闻 很高兴那个男孩没事
I saw the news today. I'm glad that boy's okay.
我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
今天洪都的处境也不是很好
Hondo really had the deck stacked against him today.
回特警队感觉如何
Well, how'd it feel being back at SWAT?
我觉得我可能还是回去得太早了
I think it might've been too soon for me to be back there.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我也不知道
I don't know.
好吧
All right.
晚安 -晚安
Good night. - Night.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表