剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Remember, Carter's armed.
千万不要放松警惕
Make sure you keep your guard up.
收到
Roger that.
卢卡 你确定没问题吗
Hey, Luca, you sure you're up to snuff
在伦敦开车位置可和现在不一样
after driving on the wrong side of the road in London?
如果你需要的话 我随时可以顶上
I can always fill in if you need.
不可能
Not a chance.
只要我坐在驾驶位上 一切就习惯成自然了
It's all second nature once I'm back in this seat.
你们完全不用担心
You guys got nothing to worry about.
等等 等一下
Wait, hold on.
极光寿司店
白色日产跑车
车牌号♥ 7GLAC583
调度中心刚刚收到极光寿司店的电♥话♥
Dispatch just got a call from Aurora Sushi.
蒂娜·卡特从代客泊车那偷了辆白色日产跑车
Tina Carter just stole a white Nissan GT-R from the valet.
头儿 有辆跑车正向我们开来
Boss, got a GT-R coming right at us.
掉头
Turn us around.
20D 疑犯正开往日落大道
20-David. Suspect is headed north on Sunset.
请求立即支援
Requesting backup ASAP.
她开着那辆跑车 我们连影子都追不到
Yeah, she's gonna leave us in the dust in that thing.
我们太慢了
We're not fast enough.
别小看黑色贝蒂
Don't count Black Betty out!
别跟着我
Get off my back.
20D 发生交火
20-David. Shots fired.
卢卡 我们要尽快抓住她
Luca, we got to catch her
免得街上会有人中枪
before someone on the street gets shot.
马上行动
I'm on it!
小心
Watch out!
抓稳了
Hang on to something!
洛城警局 下车 -举起双手
LAPD! Out of the car! - Let me see your hands!
立刻下车
Out of the car, now!
别拿枪 想都别想
Don't do it! Don't even think about it.
过来 转身
Come here. Turn around.
小心我的衣服 真没劲
Easy with the merchandise, buzzkill.
这可是复古款
This is vintage.
希望你喜欢复古囚衣
Yeah, well, I hope you like vintage jumpsuits
因为你得穿一段时间了
'cause that's all you're gonna be wearing for a while.
走吧
Let's go.
20D 无需支援
20-David. We're Code 4.
逃犯蒂娜·卡特已抓获
Fugitive Tina Carter is in custody.
把她带走
Get her out of here.
车开得真帅 卢卡
That was amazing, Luca!
没想到黑色贝蒂能追得上
I didn't think Black Betty could pull it off,
但你证明我错了
but you proved me wrong.
永远别小看黑色贝蒂
Never count Black Betty out, man.
它会在你最意想不到的时候给你惊喜
She'll surprise you when you least expect it.
没错 卢卡
Hell yeah, Luca.
很高兴你能回来掌舵
Glad to have you back behind the wheel.
谢谢你 老大 很高兴能回来
Thanks, boss man. Good to be back.
监狱运输来之前 先把她关在拘留室
Put her in a holding cell until prison transport gets here.
收到 我们走
You got it. Let's go.
怎么了 迪肯 -联邦法警搞错了
What's going on, Deac? - U.S. Marshals got it wrong.
乔琳·杰弗里斯根本没离开洛杉矶
Jolene Jeffries never left L.A.
她突然出现在市中心一名出版商的家里
She just popped up at a publisher's house downtown,
一枪打中一名员工的胸口
shot an employee in the chest.
这么说她在洛杉矶一定有事
So she must have business in L.A. after all.
从视频来看 她想要伤害更多的人
From the looks of it, she's out for more blood.
受害者名叫拉里·克劳福德
Victim's name is Larry Crawford.
他是永恒出版社的编辑
He's an editor at All-Time Publishing.
你知道乔琳为什么袭击他吗
You got any idea why Jolene targeted him?
不知道 也许她想要他的车
No. Maybe she wanted his car.
我找不到任何
I can't find any connection
能解释这两者之间的联♥系♥
between the two that would explain it.
我不知道哪一种更可怕
I don't know what's scarier--
有目标的连环杀手
a serial killer who knows what she's after,
还是无目标的
or one who doesn't.
不管是哪一种
Well, whichever it is,
我们都要把她抓起来
we need to get her back behind bars.
巡逻队对受害人的车子发布了协查通告
Patrol's got a BOLO out on the victim's car,
毫无发现
nothing's come back.
我找在庭审前
I talked to the psychologist
对乔琳进行评估的心理医生谈过了
who assessed Jolene before her trial.
以为她或许能告诉我们
Thought maybe she could give us some insight
乔琳待在洛杉矶的原因
as to why Jolene stayed in L.A.
继续说 有什么有用的线索吗
Okay, keep talking. You get anything good?
不太有
Not really.
心理评估已经过去好几年了
It's been years since the assessment.
她只能告诉我乔琳心理变♥态♥
All she could tell me is that Jolene is a psychopath
有压抑的杀人欲望
with a pent-up desire to kill.
这些我也能想到
Well, I could've guessed as much.
我们要找到最近和乔琳接触过的人
We need someone that's had some recent face time with Jolene.
我们刚刚逮捕了蒂娜·卡特
We just brought in Tina Carter.
她在车上一直说个不停
She wouldn't stop running her mouth on the ride in.
跟我们说她和乔琳在监狱里是狱友
Telling us that she and Jolene were cellmates at Central.
也许她知道乔琳为什么仍在洛杉矶
Maybe she has a clue why Jolene's still in L.A.
总算盼到你了
Just who I wanted to see.
我还要在这待多久
How long until I'm out of here?
这个地方真的不适合我
This place isn't really working for me.
那你还是抓紧适应一下
Yeah, well, you better get used to it.
你正经要在这里待上一阵子
You're gonna be sticking around a little while longer.
我们有些问题要问你
We wanted to ask you some questions
关于你的狱友 乔琳·杰弗里斯
about your old cellmate, Jolene Jeffries.
她越狱了 正在到处杀人
She's out there right now, murdering people.
如果你知道她要去哪里
So if you know where she's headed next,
能救人命
it'll save lives.
我有什么好处 这可是冒了生命危险
And what do I get for putting my life on the line?
乔琳是个疯子
Jolene is crazy.
要是让她知道我告密了 还不如让我死了算了
If she finds out I talked, I'm worse than dead.
这么说吧
All right, listen.
你是喜欢高品质生活的人 对吧
You're someone who likes the good life, right?
我们做个交易怎么样
How about we make a deal?
你帮助我们
You help us out,
我们想办法帮你在里面过得舒服些
and we'll see what we can do to hook you up on the inside.
好一点的就餐待遇之类的
Maybe starting with some better dining hall privileges?
少来 套路我都清楚
Nuh-uh. No, I know this game.
几份甜点可打发不了
Couple extra desserts isn't gonna cut it.
我要更给力的
I need something better.
你有什么想法
What'd you have in mind?
如果不能放我走
If letting me go is out of the question,
先来几瓶指甲油
a few bottles of nail polish might be a start.
好东西很难拿到手
Real deal's hard to get,
我可不想用地板蜡做的劣质货
and I'm sick of using the stuff made of floor wax.
用餐优待还有得谈的话
And if dining perks are still on the table,
我要吃生蚝
I could go for some oysters.
再来点龙虾
Maybe a couple lobsters.
我觉得指甲油可以
I think we can do the nail polish.
其余的还要看情况
The rest of that might be a reach.
女孩子总要提一提要求的
Can't blame a girl for trying.
蒂娜 想一想
Tina, think.
现在乔琳在逃
Is there anyone out there who might be caught
有没有人招惹过她
in the crosshairs now that Jolene's loose?
她经常把谁挂在嘴边
Anyone she talked about a lot?
那就多了
Take your pick.
她成天念叨自己讨厌的那些人
All she'd do is talk about people she hated.
那姐们不是一般的记仇
Bitch held a grudge like nobody else.
她提过这个人吗
She got one against him?
他叫拉里·克劳福德
His name is Larry Crawford.
是一名图书编辑
He's a book editor.
乔琳今天早些时候把他杀了
Jolene killed him earlier today.
我想到了一本书 如果就是他编辑的
Well, if he edited the book that I'm thinking of,
那就差不多了
then I've got a hunch.
你想到的是哪本
And what book are you thinking of?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表