剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Still doesn't explain what you're doing here.
你撒谎了 你早就知道芙洛拉在写这篇报道
Did you lie? Did you know Flora was writing the story?
不 昨天之后我就回家了 我也是这么跟你说的
No. I went home, like I told you
然后打电♥话♥联♥系♥了一下我在叙利亚的熟人
and started calling my contacts in Syria.
一个线人给了我一些情报
A source gave me some intel.
六个月前
Apparently, six months ago,
博尔顿的承包商袭击了一个村子
Bolton's contractors raided a village
想找出伊♥斯♥兰♥叛乱分子
looking for Islamist insurgents.
他们发现村里只有女人和小孩
They found only women and children.
他们当着孩子的面折磨这些女人
They tortured the women, made the children watch.
其中一个村民成功躲过了他们 用手♥机♥拍下了全过程
One of the villagers managed to hide and film it on his phone.
芙洛拉一定是通过某种方式弄到了视频
And somehow Flora must have got her hands on it.
视频中的证据足以让他们做一辈子的牢
Video evidence like that will send them to jail for life
击垮博尔顿防务
and destroy Bolton Defense.
我得到的对这个记者的描述
The description I was given
让我想到了芙洛拉
of the journalist reminded me of Flora.
我们见过几次面
We've crossed paths a few times.
我查到她的地址后就马上赶了过来
Anyways, I found her address and came right here away.
你都不想想
And you didn't stop to think about
你可能会遇到什么情况
what you could have been walking into?
我不能确定是不是她
I didn't know it was her for sure,
而且我的工作不需要你的许可
and I-I don't need your permission to do my job.
我做什么都不需要
Or anything, for that matter.
你翻芙洛拉的东西干什么
What were you doing going through Flora's things?
我在找那篇报道
I was looking for the story.
他们在保险库里没找着他们想找的东西
They didn't find what they were looking for in the vault,
所以我想着芙洛拉一定是把它藏在哪了
so I figured Flora must have hidden it somewhere.
劫杀组到了
RHD just got here.
你应该回家了
You should go home.
剩下的交给我们
We'll take it from here.
我和你一样希望能将这些人
I want to see these people held accountable
绳之以法
as much as you do.
甚至比你更希望 -我知道
Probably more. - I know.
不过谭是对的
But Tan's right.
你最好回家去
The best thing you can do is go home.
我保证有什么进展一定会尽快告诉你
I promise we'll keep you updated.
好吧 我们得找出
All right, we got to find out
芙洛拉用手♥机♥和电脑做了什么
what Flora did with that phone and laptop.
好了 谭 你去调查芙洛拉昨天离开NCN后
All right, Tan, get to work on retracing Flora's steps
都去了哪
after she left NCN yesterday.
我一会就来 -收到
I'll be right there. -Copy.
我收到你的信息了
Hey, I got your message.
我刚想回家收拾一下
I was just on my way home to start cleaning up.
今晚你妈妈照看薇薇
Your mom is gonna take Vivie for the night.
怎么了 巴罗斯查出打砸我们家的人了
What's going on? Burrows ID'd the suspect who trashed our house.
是布鲁斯 你的老同事
It was Bruce, your old colleague.
我们现在就把他带进来问话
We're bringing him in for questioning now.
有件事我得告诉你
There's something I need to tell you.
这不是第一次了
This isn't the first time.
几个月前 他闯进了社区中心
He broke into the community center
打砸了我的办公室
a couple of months ago, trashed the place.
怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you say anything?
因为那段时间你也挺多烦心事的
Because you were having a rough time.
斯特里特离开了特警队
Street had left SWAT
然后又是卢卡中了枪
and then Luca got shot and...
我不想给你添麻烦
I didn't want to add to your troubles.
尼歇尔 我们是夫妻 不应该这样
Nichelle, that's not how our marriage works.
我们应该是一体的
We're supposed to be a team.
怎么了 只准你保护我
So, what, you can protect me,
我就不能保护你了
but I'm not allowed to protect you?
我觉得我可以自己解决
I figured I could handle it myself.
那你解决得真好
Well, you handled it real well.
你放了他一马
You let him get away with it
所以他才有机会回来打砸我们家
so he came back to trash our home.
我不想告诉你正是因为我担心
I didn't want to tell you because I was worried
你会像现在这样反应这么大
this is how you were gonna react.
这不是一个关心老婆的丈夫该有的反应吗
What, like a concerned husband?
不是 这是警♥察♥的反应
No, like a cop.
我不希望你逮捕他
I didn't want you to arrest him.
我有点同情他
Look, I felt bad for him.
他有家人 孩子
He has a family, kids.
我告诉他如果能改过自新 就不告诉你
I told him that if he backed off, I wouldn't tell you.
我觉得警告挺有效 他看起来还是有所顾忌的
I thought the warning worked. He seemed afraid.
现在不怕了
Well, he's not anymore.
有什么发现
What do we got?
信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥把芙洛拉最近的交易记录发过来了
Credit card company sent through Flora's latest transactions.
我现在正准备看
I'm going through them now.
希望博尔顿还没有拿到这个
Well, let's hope Bolton haven't got access to this, too.
你不应该对奥利维亚发火
You shouldn't be mad at Olivia.
那是她的工作
She was just doing her job.
她可能会被杀
She could have been killed.
你对她有感觉
You have feelings for her,
关心则乱
and that's what this is really about.
你在担心她的安危 这个你不说
You were afraid for her and instead of telling her that,
反而对她发火 -好了 温蒂医生
you got mad at her. - O-Okay, Dr. Wendy,
谢谢你的洞察力
thank you for the insight.
我说得没错 你自己心里清楚
I'm right. You know it.
无所谓
Doesn't matter.
她已经接受了一份在中东的工作
She's taken a job in the Middle East.
看这里 芙洛拉在回声公园的
Check this. Flora spent 40 bucks
麦克杜威超♥市♥花了四十美元
at a McDowell Mart and More in Echo Park.
那是家卖♥♥酒的商店 有什么问题吗 -我去过那
It's a liquor store. So what? - I've been there.
他们还有一个快递邮寄部门
They also have a shipping and mailing department.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. - Thank you.
芙洛拉在回声公园的一家快递站寄了一个包裹
Flora mailed a package from a shipping center in Echo Park.
这个地方刚刚被两名枪手袭击了
The place just got hit up by two gunmen.
他们是冲着她包裹寄往的地址去的
They were after the address she mailed the package to.
他们刚刚把地址发给我了
They just texted me it.
加尔布雷斯大街1086♥4♥号♥ 克劳福德大楼
Crawford Building, 1086♥4♥ Galbraith Street.
奥利维亚住在那
That's where Olivia lives.
出发
Let's go.
奥利维亚 我思前想后 这个东西只能寄给你
Olivia, you're the only person I could think to send this to.
我一直在写一篇关于博尔顿防务的报道
I've been working on a story about Bolton Defense,
想揭露他们的承包商犯下的罪行
and a crime their contractors committed,
但恐怕博尔顿已经盯上我了
but I'm afraid Bolton are onto me.
我所收集的所有资料
All the evidence I've gathered--
犯罪录像 证人的证词
video of the crime, witness statements--
全都在这台电脑和手♥机♥上
they're all on here and the phone.
万一我有不测
In case something happens to me,
请想办法完成这篇报道
please find a way to finish the story.
都拿到了 我们走
Got everything. Let's go.
她在家 把她找出来
She's here. Find her.
是他 洛城警局 站住
That's him. LAPD! Stop right there!
掩护
Cover.
击中目标手臂 行动
Winged him. Let's move.
谭 史蒂文斯 去看看奥利维亚
Tan, Stevens, check on Olivia.
鲍威尔 你跟我 -收到
Powell, you're with me. - Roger.
放开我
Get off of me!
奥利维亚 趴下
Olivia, down!
你没事吧 -没事
You okay? - Yeah.
他穿了防弹背心 还有呼吸
He's got a vest on. Still breathing.
趴下 双手背后
On your stomach, hands behind your back.
25D 一名嫌犯已被捕
25-David. One suspect in custody.
站住
Stop!
留守原地 掩护我
Stay here. Cover me.
你逃不掉的 马尔卡希 放弃吧
There's no way out of here, Mulcahy. Give it up.
他要干什么
What the hell is he doing?
抓住我的手
Grab my hand.
抓住我的手
Grab it!
约翰·马尔卡希 你被捕了
John Mulcahy, you're under arrest.
芙洛拉差一点就完成这篇报道了
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表