剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我们争执过
We locked horns,
但他从没有往心里去
but he never made it personal.
他是个好人 -他是个老资历了
He was a good man. - He was old-school.
数一数二的
One of the best.
你怎么通知30小队的人 长官
How are you gonna break it to 30-Company, sir?
我... -我来吧
Well, I'll just... - I will.
还是我说比较好
Should be me.
好吧
All right.
搞什么
Unbelievable.
你在我家干什么 尼歇尔
What are you doing at my house, Nichelle?
等你
Waiting for you.
我不想让你的妻子听到我要说的话
I didn't want your wife to hear what I have to say.
今天有人到我的中心来搞破坏 -所以呢
Someone vandalized my center today. - So?
真希望我能说很抱歉听到这个消息
Wish I could say I was sorry to hear that.
我知道是你干的
I know it was you.
有证据吗
You got proof?
我看没有
Didn't think so.
赶紧离开我家 不然我就报♥警♥了
Now, get off my property before I call the cops.
外面的监控是坏了 但自从去年有人闯入后
The outside cameras were ruined, but after a break-in last year,
我悄悄在我办公室内又装了一个
I've kept a private one running inside my office.
我觉得这个角度更清晰
I'd argue it's an even better view of the crime.
你想说我是自找的 对吗
Guess I had it coming, right?
你一定高兴坏了吧
Must be thrilled.
现在是怎么样 你已经把录像交给警方了
What happens now? You already send this to the police?
没有 你今天真的惹恼我了 布鲁斯
No. You really got to me today, Bruce.
不是因为你想利用我
Not because you tried to manipulate me,
而是因为在某一刻
but because, for a very brief moment,
你让我觉得自己是那种
you made me feel like I was someone
不给别人第二次机会的人
who didn't believe in second chances,
而这是我一直都在努力达成的事
and that is something I have dedicated my whole life to offering.
明白告诉你吧
So, let me be clear,
这就是你的第二次机会
this is your second chance.
我不会把这段录像给我先生看
I will not show this video to my husband,
从此以后你也不要再联♥系♥我了
but you will never contact me again.
别来找我
You will stay away from me,
也不要来我的中心
and you will stay away from my center.
听明白了吗
Do you understand?
明白了
Yes.
布鲁斯 我真心希望有一天你能重振旗鼓
Bruce, I truly hope that you land on your feet one day.
没有人应该因为自己某一个不好的决定被否定
No one should be defined by one bad decision
如果他们愿意吸取教训并且做出改变
if they're willing to learn from it and change.
你怎么还没走
What are you still doing hanging around?
回忆以前
You know, just haunting the halls,
想些事情
thinking about things.
你就是在这把我解雇了 还记得吗
You fired me right here, remember?
那是很久之前的事了 斯特里特
That was a long time ago, Street.
对 感觉那是我人生中最糟糕的一天
Yeah, it felt like the worst day of my life at the time,
我经历过晦暗的日子 前方却更加无光
and I had some bad days before that and worse to come.
琼斯的死 我真的很遗憾
I really am sorry about Jones.
他非常为你骄傲 斯特里特
He was proud of you, Street.
今早他亲口对我说的
Told me himself this morning.
尽管我知道这句话弥补不了失去他的伤痛
I know it doesn't make his loss any easier, though.
谢谢
Thanks.
我看到今天你接管他的队伍了
Watching you pick up his team up today,
单枪匹马拖住了桑尼
hold off Sonny on your own,
我也为你骄傲
I'm proud of you, too.
我从没想过自己可以成为
I never thought of myself as someone
一个可以像那样发号♥施令的人 知道吗
who could call the shots like that, you know?
你一直都清楚地知道家庭的意义 斯特里特
You've always understood family, Street.
你已经成熟了 可以成立自己的家庭了
You grew up having to make your own,
所以你深知亲情的力量
so you know the power in it.
即使你无视我的命令 擅离职守
Even when you were running off, ignoring my orders,
你这么做只是为了帮助自己的妈妈
you only did it because you wanted to help your mom
兄弟 或是克里斯
or brother or Chris.
今天过后
After today,
我也会把他们当成家人
they feel like family, too.
我是说30小队
30-Company, I mean.
我很担心他们
I'm worried about them.
你教导我成为了一名合格的特警队警官
You taught me to be a SWAT officer,
然后你又教会了我成为一名领袖
and then you taught me to be a leader.
现在 他们需要一个领袖
Right now, they need a leader.
你要永远留在长滩了
You're gonna be staying down in Long Beach for good,
不是吗
aren't you?
我要接受30小队的空缺职位了
Yeah, I'm taking the open slot on 30-Company.
我欠你的
I owe you,
还有这个队
this team,
所有的一切
everything.
它拯救了我
It saved me.
我不知道该怎么割舍这一切
I'm not sure I-I know how to leave it behind.
有聚终有散 孩子
Teams come and go, kid.
人生永远不能万全
They're never perfect forever.
但20小队是万能的
But when 20-Squad was perfect,
很完美
it was perfect.
我知道
I know that's right.
我从没想过那个被我炒了鱿鱼的废物
I never thought the screwup I had to fire
会是我最舍不得告别的人
would be the one I'd have the hardest time saying goodbye to.
可以帮我个忙吗
Will you do me a favor?
可以替我转告其他队友吗
Can you just let the team know for me?
我真的没有办法和大家告别
I really, I-I-I don't think I can do a whole farewell thing.
可以吗
Can you do that?
只要你答应我
As long as you promise me
在长滩好好做给他们看看
you'll give 'em hell down in Long Beach.
给他们看看特警队真正的样子
You show 'em what SWAT's really about.
就是要给他们点颜色看看 对吗
It's about kicking ass, right?
你收拾东西要去哪
Where you going with all your stuff?
看到你在收拾更衣柜
Saw you packing up your locker,
跟洪都说了什么
talking to Hondo,
大家都知道你和长滩小队
and we all know what you and the Long Beach squad
一起经历了什么
went through together.
没事 特警队警员不说再见
It's okay. SWAT officers don't say goodbye.
不吉利
Bad luck.
我...
Yeah, I, um...
我想着自己走了
I figured I'd just bow out of here,
你终于有机会发光了
finally give you a chance to shine.
少来了 你走就是因为
Please. You're only leaving
有我在一辈子也晋升不了
'cause you'll never get promoted over me.
我刚进队里的时候
When I first came here,
你和我
you and I,
我们都是新手
we were the team babies.
我们本可以争个你死我活
We could've turned on each other,
吸引洪都的注意
fought for Hondo's attention,
但是你却成了我最好的朋友
but, instead, you became my best friend.
我们的友谊坚不可摧
Nothing's ever gonna change that.
我们让彼此变得更好
We made each other better.
是啊
Yeah.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, man.
我还住在洛城
And, hey, I mean, I still live in L.A.
我们又不是见不着了
It's not like we're not gonna see each other all the time.
这不是告别
This isn't goodbye.
这样怎么样
How's this?
几周后克里斯和我邀请你
Chris and I will have you over in a few weeks
参加我们的订婚派对
for the engagement party.
先别说出去
Just don't say anything yet.
尤其是不要告诉克里斯
Especially to Chris.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表