剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
照我们说的做就能活命
Do what you're told, and you'll live.
走
M-Move!
你们两个 去另一边
You two, now! Go to the other side!
趴下
On the ground!
我们只为钱
We're here for the money.
为了这个丢了命可划不来
It's not worth your life.
我需要两个人帮忙
I need two volunteers.
搞快点
Let's make this quick.
海关署调度一直在尝试帮我联♥系♥他们的保安
Customs dispatch has been trying to put me through to their security,
但是一直没人接听
but the line just keeps ringing.
这伙人肯定是已经闯过了关卡
The crew might've already breached the checkpoint.
还有四分钟到达目的地
We're four minutes out from location.
赫廷杰一定在监听特警队的无线电
Hettinger must be monitoring SWAT's radio calls.
我在通信部的朋友
My friend in the comms unit
说他现在也正在赶往这个地方
says he's rolling to the warehouse location now, too.
联调局办公室距离目标更近
The FBI field office is closer to the target.
那不是他比我们抢先一步
Either he beats us to the punch,
就是像之前一样被那伙人溜掉
or the crew gives me the slip like they've done before.
不管怎样 我都想说
Either way, I just want to say
今天很荣幸与你们一起战斗
it's been great riding with you all today.
还没结束呢 远远没有
This isn't over, not by a long shot.
你来寻求我们的帮助 瓦斯奎兹
You came to us for help, Vasquez.
也就是说我们是一条船上的人
That means we're all in this together.
我们一定能抓到这个团伙
We will get this crew.
填补空位
Fill the gaps.
灵活机动
And stay liquid.
没时间了 快 快
The clock is ticking. Come on, come on!
联调局探员
Federal agents!
趴下 举起手来
Get on the ground, hands on your head!
掩护我
Cover me!
洛城警局
LAPD!
赫廷杰 等等 洪都 有人逃走
Hettinger, wait! Hondo, we got a rabbit.
跟我来 瓦斯奎兹
On me, Vasquez.
洛克 卡布雷拉 跟上我
Rocker, Cabrera, with me!
掩护 掩护 -起来
Cover! Cover! - Get up!
放开他 卡特莉娜
Let him go, Catalina.
把枪放下 你逃不掉了
Drop the gun! There's no way out.
把你的枪放下 不然我就杀了他
Put your guns down, or else I'll kill him.
安娜
Ana!
不准动
Don't move!
铐起来
Going hands on.
不准动
Stay down!
30D 两名嫌犯已被捕
30-David. Two suspects in custody.
该结束了 卡特莉娜
It's the end of the line, Catalina.
放下武器 把他放了
Put down the weapon and let him go.
我是不会放下枪的 看你们能怎么办
I'm not putting my gun down, so we're gonna have a problem here.
你没事吧 -我没事
You all right? - I'm good.
20D呼叫指挥官 第三名嫌犯已被捕
20-David to Command. Third suspect in custody.
情况解除
All clear.
无需支援
Code 4.
干得漂亮
Nice job.
幸好你们来了
Well, I'm glad you guys arrived when you did.
我应该感谢你和你的小队
I should thank you and your team.
说真的
Straight up,
你应该把你的好胜心收收了
you should stop with that competitive streak.
你差点因此害命
That damn near got you killed.
下一次我们可能就救不了你了
And we may not be there to save you the next time.
但瓦斯奎兹会
But Vasquez will be.
不要再把她当成你的敌人
Stop treating her like your enemy.
她是你们的财富也是可靠的盟友
She's an asset and an ally,
你职业生涯中能遇到的最优秀的人
one of the best that you will ever have in your career.
这项工作讲究的是团队合作
Teamwork is what this job is all about.
是 她可以成为一个好队友
Yeah. She can be a good teammate.
现在应该改变一下你对她的态度了
Well, now it's on you to start treating her like one.
再次感谢你
Thanks again.
瓦斯奎兹 你刚刚在干什么
Vasquez. What are you doing back here?
想对所有让我和特警队一起行动的人说声谢谢
Wanted to say thank you all for letting me ride with SWAT today.
你不必感谢我们
Well, you don't need to thank us.
应该的 你们拯救了我的职业生涯
Feel like I do. You guys saved my career.
我们很乐意帮忙
Well, we were happy to help.
不过不要让你的上级忘了
But don't let your bosses forget
抓住这个团伙是你的功劳
it was your work that helped catch this crew.
不然我就亲自去提醒他们
Or I'll remind 'em myself.
保重 指挥官 今天真是个好日子
Take care, Commander. Today was quite the day.
确实
Yeah. It was.
真不知道该怎么报答你
Not sure how I'm ever gonna repay you for this one.
别这么想
Nah, don't even sweat it.
很高兴你能打给我 真心的
I'm glad you called. For real.
知道吗 我在联调局有个得天独厚的优势
You know, one thing I'll always have over
那就是你们
my colleagues at the FBI is this.
不光是有特警队的加持
I don't just mean SWAT's help.
还有这么深厚的友情
I mean having friends like these.
比如你 洪都
Like you, Hondo.
不 瓦斯奎兹 我们不是朋友
No, Vasquez. We ain't friends.
我们是家人
We're family.
好吧 我喜欢这个说法
Okay. All right, I like the way that sounds.
替我向尼歇尔和薇薇安问好 好吗
Give my best to Nichelle and Vivienne, yeah?
会的 -好
Will do. - All right.
注意安全 -尽量
You stay safe out there. - Bet.
瓦斯奎兹要会联调局了 真可惜
It's a shame Vasquez is going back to the FBI.
她挺适合这里
She fit right in.
以她的技能 20小队就如鱼得水了
With her skills, she'd be a great asset to 20-Squad.
或许我们不该帮她
Maybe we shouldn't have helped her.
就应该让她被炒鱿鱼
If we'd just let her get fired,
然后20小队就把她招进来
20-Squad could snap her right up.
不过说真的
Seriously, though.
我很好奇希克斯一直盯着你
Got to imagine that Hicks is all over you
要你找顶替斯特里特和卢卡位置的人
about finding replacements for Street and Luca.
现在又是我 -是啊 他盯得很紧
Eventually me. - Yeah, he is.
我不能一直从别的队抽人来暂时顶替
I mean, I can't keep pulling from other teams as a stopgap measure.
迪肯
Deacon?
说实话
All cards on the table,
之前我一直都在逃避筛人
I've avoided the vetting process until recently
因为有些人是替代不了的
'cause there's some people you just can't replace.
谢谢 我很感动
Thank you. That's very kind.
我说的是斯特里特和卢卡
I was talking about Street and Luca.
对 对 对
Of course you were.
宝贝 -美人
Hey, babe. - Hey, beautiful.
你这是在干什么
What is this about?
就是搞了个双人烛光晚餐
Ain't nothing but a little candlelit dinner for two.
你做饭了
Oh, what did you cook?
不 不 不 今天可是大餐
No, no, no, no. See, I got the good goods.
欧玛瑞餐厅打包回来的
Takeout from Omari's.
今天是什么日子来着
And the occasion is?
就当是再来一次约会之夜
Let's just consider it a re-do of date night.
我昨晚有点心不在焉
I was a little distracted last night,
今天想补偿一下你
and I wanted to make up for it.
你真贴心 洪都
Aw, that's so sweet, Hondo.
你不用为我做这些
You didn't have to do that.
绝对应该
I absolutely did.
今晚 我不要去想那些简历
So tonight, I'm not gonna think about résumés,
工作 或是别的事
work or anything else.
我要把我全部的注意力放在你身上
I'm gonna focus on you.
还有我们快乐的女儿
And our happy daughter.
来了 我的宝贝女儿
Ooh, coming, baby girl.
麦琪
Hey, Maggie.
我知道有点唐突 能让我进去吗
I-I know I'm imposing, but can I come in?
当然
Sure.
我只是有几句话想说
I just wanted to say a few things.
我不知道能不能改变些什么
I don't know if it's going to change anything,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表