剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Open?
好
谢谢
Gracias.
鲍威尔 你在吗
Hey, Powell, you here?
鲍威尔
Powell.
怎么这么久
What's taking so long?
再不走我们就赶不上飞机了
We don't leave now, we're gonna miss the flight.
她人呢
Where is she?
不知道 她的东西都不在了
I don't know. None of her stuff's here,
可我刚刚在窗帘那边找到了她的手♥机♥
but I just found her phone on the floor by the curtain.
她会不会是去和加布里埃尔过夜了
Could she have spent the night with Gabriel?
他们昨晚好像去约会了
I think they went on a date last night.
可能吧 可她不告诉我们太奇怪了
I guess. It's just weird she wouldn't tell us.
是啊
Yeah.
我的房♥间是一样的布置
I've got the same setup in my room.
不过这里有两个花瓶
Except there's two vases.
对 这边应该还有一个的
Yeah, there should be another one on this side.
是有过 被打碎了
There was. It got smashed.
看起来有人想打扫
Looks like somebody tried to clean up in a hurry,
但匆忙中漏掉了一块
but missed a piece.
那像是鞋蹭过的痕迹
That looks like a scuff mark from a shoe.
血 -什么
Blood. - What's that?
这里有血迹
There's blood right here.
这里看着越来越像是犯罪现场了
This is starting to look like a crime scene
而且有人想要清理掉
and somebody tried to clean it up.
那就意味着鲍威尔要么有麻烦 要么...
Which means Powell's either in trouble or she's...
别说了
Don't say it.
会找到她的 走
We're gonna find her. Let's go.
反恐特警队
第七季 第二集
酒店说鲍威尔没有来办退房♥
Receptionist says Powell hasn't checked out.
你给奥尔弗拉队长打电♥话♥了吗
Did you call Captain Olvera?
嗯 她在路上了 -好
Yeah, she's on her way. - All right.
我让人打开了鲍威尔房♥间的保险柜
And I had someone open the safe in Powell's room.
找到了她的护照
Found her passport.
她出门不可能不带手♥机♥和护照
There's no way she would have left her phone and her passport.
肯定是有人想让我们以为
Someone sure wanted to make it look
她已经退房♥走了
like she'd checked out, though.
我拿养老金打赌 这人是加布里埃尔
Well, I'll bet my 401k that someone is Gabriel.
我们没法确定他跟这事有什么关系
Sir, we don't know he had anything to do with this.
还没有鲍威尔警员的踪迹吗 -没有
Still no sign of Officer Powell? - No.
你需要让你们的法医团队过来
You need to get your forensics team here,
检查房♥间里的指纹
go over the room for prints.
我们认为这里是犯罪现场
We need to treat it like a crime scene.
犯罪现场 -是的
A crime scene? - Yeah.
你们怎么能确定她出事了
How are you so sure something happened to her?
我们发现了打斗痕迹
We found signs of a struggle,
打碎的花瓶还有疑似血液
a broken vase and what looks like blood.
可能她受伤了 你问附近的医院了吗
Maybe she had an accident. Did you check the hospitals?
她昨晚上跟加布里埃尔去约会了
She went on a date last night with Gabriel.
他人呢
Where is he?
在我后面
He's right behind me.
他去停车了 -鲍威尔呢
He's just parking the car. - Where's Powell?
什么 -鲍威尔·佐伊
Excuse me? - Powell. Zoe.
那个你看了第一眼
The woman you've been flirting with nonstop
就开始不停地跟她调情的那个女人
ever since you laid eyes on her.
我怎么知道她去哪了
How should I know where she is?
你昨天可是跟她出去约会了 对吧
Well, you were out with her last night, weren't you?
现在人不见了 -我们没约会
Now she's missing. - I wasn't with her.
她后来拒绝我了
She changed her mind.
她说她早上有航♥班♥想早点休息
Said she had an early flight and wanted to get to bed.
你们确定她没去机场吗
Are you sure she hasn't already left for the airport?
对 确定
Yeah, we're sure.
昨晚上鲍威尔拒绝你之后你去哪了
So, where'd you go after Powell supposedly ditched you?
回家
I went home...
吃点剩饭 然后就睡觉了 怎么了
...ate leftovers, then went to bed. Why?
有人能证明吗 -行了
Can anyone confirm that? - Okay, enough.
我不喜欢你们指控我的警员
I don't appreciate you accusing one of my officers.
现在连这是不是犯罪事件
Especially when we don't even know
都还无法确定
a crime was committed.
冒昧说一句 队长
All due respect, Captain,
你好像并没有严肃对待这件事
you don't seem to be taking this seriously.
我保证有严肃对待 指挥官
I assure you I am, Commander.
我会发出人口失踪警报
I will put out a missing person's alert,
让我的警员留意她的下落
make sure my officers keep an eye out for her.
但是现在
But right now,
我更关心那枚失踪的炸♥弹♥
I am more concerned about a missing bomb.
我们仍然没有它的踪迹
We still have no trace of it,
我们不知道贝尔杜戈把它卖♥♥给谁了
and we don't know who Verdugo sold it to.
这么大的炸♥弹♥能炸死数千人
A bomb that big could kill thousands.
虽然我跟你一样很担心鲍威尔
As much as I share your concern for Powell,
但当务之急是找到那枚炸♥弹♥ -我们得走了
finding that bomb has to be our priority. - We have to go.
有任何消息我会通知你的
I will let you know if I hear anything.
好
All right.
谢谢
Thank you.
我告诉你 鲍威尔失踪这事儿
I'm telling you, he has something to do
跟他脱不了干系
with Powell's disappearance.
我对天发誓
I swear to God,
他要是敢对鲍威尔做什么事
if he's done anything to her...
你怎么样了 -好着呢
Hey, how you doing? - Oh, I'm good.
听我说 刚才的事我很抱歉
And, listen, I'm sorry about earlier.
没事
Ah, forget it.
洛克的事也别放在心上 要是他靠违规才能赢...
And forget Rocker, too. If you have to cheat to win...
不是 跟那件事没关系
No, uh, it wasn't even about that.
是这样
It was, um...
是你跳进拳击台的时候
It was the look on your face
你脸上的表情
when you jumped into the ring.
什么表情
What look?
怜悯
Pity.
可能这样很蠢 但是听我说完
No, it's-it's stupid, but hear me out.
前几天 我跟马修打篮球的时候
The other day, I'm playing basketball with Matthew
扭到背了
and I tweaked my back.
你知道 这是旧伤
You know, it's an old injury,
但有时候我要是不热身 它就会复发
but if I'm not warmed up, sometimes it just seizes up.
明白 我肩膀也总难受
I feel you. My shoulder's still causing me grief.
我输给他之后
Yeah, well, I went down and...
马修当时的表情
the look on Matthew's face...
他就那么看着我
He was just staring at me
好像有人刚把蒙住他眼睛的绷带拆掉
like someone had just ripped the bandages off his eyes.
那种怜悯的眼神
This look of pity.
我说不好
I don't know.
我的孩子们从来没那样看过我
None of my kids have ever looked at me like that.
好像我...
Like I'm...
是个普通人吗
Human?
对
Yeah.
说不准 我想终究难以避免
I don't know. It was inevitable, I guess.
你还有三个孩子
Well, it's a good thing you got
拿你当超人 这是好事
three other kids who still think you're Superman.
顺便说句 刚才我可不是用那种眼神看你
And, hey, I wasn't looking at you like that, by the way.
我知道你不是超人
I know you're not Superman.
当然不是 只不过在马修眼里是英雄很美好
Nah, it was just nice being a hero in Matthew's eyes.
只希望还能在神坛上多待些时日
Wish I could've stayed on that pedestal a little longer.
洪都 我和迪肯在一起
Hey, Hondo, I'm here with Deac.
墨西哥城怎么样
How's Mexico City?
她怎么了
She's what?
鲍威尔 她失踪了
It's Powell. She's missing.
我们需要你们调查一名
We need you to look into a suspect
可能有关的嫌疑人
we think might be involved.
他叫加布里埃尔·鲍蒂斯塔
Name's Gabriel Bautista.
墨西哥城警方不能帮忙吗
But can't the Mexican police help?
鲍蒂斯塔就是墨西哥警方
Bautista is Mexican police.
他之前参加了一个警员交换计划
But he did a police exchange
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表