剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Oh, my, it's like a funnel cake,
但要好吃一千倍
only a thousand times better.
你喜欢就好
I'm glad you like it.
我还喜欢这里的很多地方
There's a lot of things I like about this place.
或许这次追捕再多花上几天
You know, maybe it wouldn't be the worst thing
可能也不坏
if this manhunt took a few more days.
是他 是埃米尔
That's him. That's Emil.
来吧 这边
Come on, this way.
我看到他往西走了 在危地马拉共和国
I spot him headed west, Republica de Guatemala.
他发现我们了
He spotted us.
让开 让开
Move, move.
我们跟丢了
We lost him.
你和奥尔维拉警长聊过了吗
You speak to Captain Olvera?
刚挂电♥话♥
Just hung up.
这一晚上也没有埃米尔的线索
There were no overnight leads on Emil.
他完全可能已经回危地马拉了
He's probably already back in Guatemala City, for all we know.
现在我们惊动了韦尔杜戈的中间人
HICKS: Now that we spooked Verdugo's middleman,
你觉得他还会继续这次武器交易吗
you think he still plans on carrying out this weapons deal?
韦尔杜戈和一大笔收入之间
There's one meeting standing between
只差了一次会面
Verdugo and a huge payday.
而且如果买♥♥家愿意付钱
And if his buyers are paying,
那现在就没有什么能拦住韦尔杜戈
nothing's stopping Verdugo now.
我们得查出这交易到底在哪儿进行
We need to find out where the hell this deal's going down.
要是在洛杉矶 我们就能找线人做做工作
If this were LA we'd be able to work some CI
说不定就能带我们找到韦尔杜戈团伙里的人
who might have a lead to someone in Verdugo's crew.
长官 我得去打个电♥话♥
Sir, I'm gonna make a quick call.
你等一下
Hang tight.
应该不用我提醒你
I hope I don't have to remind you
我们还在执行公务吧
that we're here in a professional capacity.
加布里埃尔只是人好
Gabriel was just nice enough
今早给我带了个羊角面包来
to bring me a croissant this morning. Oh,
行吧 不错
well, yeah. That's nice.
怎么了 你不相信我吗
What? You don't believe me?
不 只是
No, it's, uh
听着 说实话 这都不关我事
Look, frankly, it's none of my business.
你说得对
You're right.
我搭加布里埃尔的车去
I'm gonna catch a ride in with Gabriel.
那就警局见了 指挥官
So I'll just see you at the station, Commander.
长官
HONDO: Sir.
皮娅可能差一点
Pia might've been close
就能搞到韦尔杜戈交易地点的小道消息了
to getting a tip on where Verdugo's deal is happening.
她说一小时后可以在青年旅舍见
She said she'd meet us at her hostel in an hour,
在她去机场之前
before she leaves for the airport.
好 我们走
AII right...let's go.
抱歉 长官 但你为什么会操心
Sorry, sir, but what made you feel like Powell's love life
帕维尔的感情生活呢
was any of your concern?
我不知道
I don't know.
我是说 帕维尔总是让我想起莫莉
No, I mean, Powell's always reminded me of Molly.
很固执 有能力 但
You know, headstrong, so capable but
本质是个浪漫主义者
a romantic at heart.
我想我就是
I guess I
不想看到她陷入一段感情
don't want to see her have a fling
最后受伤吧
and end up getting hurt.
我大概欠她一个道歉
Probably owe Powell an apology.
我想也是
I'd say so.
皮娅现在应该已经过来了才对
Pia should've been here by now.
有什么可以帮到你们吗
Can I help you?
有
HICKS: Yes, you can.
这个女孩是住在这儿的吗
Is this girl staying here?
对 -你今天见过她吗
Yeah. Did you see her today?
我昨晚看到她出去 但再也没回来
I saw her leave last night, but she never came back.
她住哪间房♥
What room was she staying in?
212 就在那边
212. Just down there.
你这儿有监控吗
Do you have security cameras?
不全是有用的
Not all of them are working,
但我可以给你看看现有的
but I can show you what we have.
那就太好了
That'll be fantastic.
你能不能
Could you, uh
调出昨天的 -可以
cue it up to yesterday? Yeah.
能稍微倒一点吗
Can you just rewind just a little bit back?
就这儿 停一下
R- Right there, stop.
就是她 是皮娅
That's her. That's Pia.
那是昨天晚上的
That's from yesterday evening.
午夜之后不久
Right after midnight.
指挥官
HONDO: Commander.
她的东西都还在房♥间里
All her stuff's still in the room.
都没收拾
None of it's packed.
看上去她昨晚是
Well, it seems like she made it
安全回来这里的
back here safely last night.
你知道这家伙是谁吗
HONDO: Do you have any idea who that guy is?
我还真知道
Yeah, actually.
大家都叫他Boki
People call him Boki.
他是个desgraciado
He's a, a desgraciado
就是你们说的变♥态♥
How you say"creep. "
他在特皮托 住在自己车里
He lives in his van in Tepito.
为了钱他什么都干
He'll do anything for a dollar.
就这儿 暂停一下
Stop the video right there for me.
放大
Zoom in.
指挥官 你看 他有枪 -是啊
Commander, look, he's got a gun. HICKS: Yeah.
如果皮娅被绑♥架♥了
If Pia was abducted,
那我们已经没多少时间了
we're already working on borrowed time.
谢谢你
Hey, thank you.
你就是Boki吗
Is your name Boki?
干嘛 老头
What you want, old man?
我是条子
I'm a cop.
就是警♥察♥
Police officer.
慢点 慢点
Slow down, slow down.
皮娅在哪里
Where's Pia?
谁 -住青旅的那个美国女孩
Who? The American girl in the youth hostel.
我们知道你昨晚跟踪她到了那里
We know you followed her in there last night.
松手 放开我
Get off me. Let me go.
是谁让你跟踪她的 她人在哪里
HICKS: Who put you up to this? Where is she?
是有人付钱给你 让你去伤害她吗
Did somebody pay you to hurt her?
伤害她 我没伤害任何人
Hurt her? I did not hurt no one.
她要买♥♥枪 所以我就卖♥♥给她一把手♥枪♥
She wanted to buy a gun, so I sold her a pistol.
点380囗径的
A little 380.
如果皮娅买♥♥了枪
Well, if Pia bought a gun,
那她肯定知道韦尔杜戈在哪里
she knows where Verdugo is.
她自己去结果他了
She went to take care of him herself.
你给我听好了
You listen to me.
那姑娘现在处境很危险
That girl is in serious danger.
你知道她要去哪儿吗
Do you have any idea where she was going?
我没问
I didn't ask.
我走的时候
When I was leaving,
听到她叫了今早的出租车
I heard her order a taxi for this morning.
说了什么fabrica 521
Mentioned some fabrica 521.
那是什么
What is that?
我他妈怎么知道
How the hell am I supposed to know?
洪多 你找到这个Boki了吗
Hondo. You find this Boki guy?
是 帕维尔 我们找到他了
HONDO: Yeah, Powell, we got him.
但他没有绑♥架♥皮娅
But he did not abduct Pia.
而是卖♥♥给她一把枪
He sold her a gun.
听着 她和黑帮里底层的人有联♥系♥
Look, she's got low level contacts in the Mafia.
肯定是有人告诉了她
One of them must've tipped her off
韦尔杜戈的交易在哪里进行
to wherever Verdugo's deal is going down.
个叫fabrica521的地方
Some place called fabrica 521.
fabrica 521是什么意思
What does fabrica 521 mean?
521工厂
Factory 521.
韦尔杜戈肯定是要在
Verdugo must be carrying out his deal
旧工业区进行交易
in the old industrial district.
去工业区汇合
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表