剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
受够你的态度了
Enough with the attitude.
杰布
Jeb,
你丢下了自己的兄弟
you left your brother behind.
这个女孩儿不在我们的计划内
This girl was not part of the plan.
我必须要救她 爸爸
Okay, I had to save her, Dad.
你还好吗 -别碰我
Are you okay? - St-Stop.
而且亚当不也在这儿么
And-and Adam gets to be here.
你姐姐跟她男朋友可没
Your sister and her boyfriend didn't bring
把该死的警♥察♥招到我们门口
the damn cops to our door.
要是我们把她送出去
Maybe if we send her out,
可能警♥察♥就离开了 不会管我们
the police will go away, leave us alone.
别傻了 杰布劫持了她
Don't be stupid. Jeb kidnapped her.
警♥察♥可不会这么简单就走了
Cops aren't just gonna walk away.
我们不会为任何人开门
We're not opening the gates for anyone,
就这样
period.
等市区出现恐慌的时候
When panic starts in the city,
这些警♥察♥就得回去处理了
the police will leave to deal with it.
但是 他们要是强逼我们...
But, they push us...
我们也会准备好
...we'll be ready.
围栏上到处都是摄像头
There are cameras all over this fence.
我们有任何动静 他们都会发现
Anything we do, they'll see us coming.
要把他们拆掉吗
Should we take 'em out?
不 一拆他们就可能觉得我们在行动
No, if we do, they might think we're making a move.
会引发恐慌的
They could panic.
我们得暂时留着摄像头
We got to leave them in place for now,
让他们以为一切尽在掌握
let 'em think they're in control.
看 那个摄像头没在转动
Look. That one's not rotating.
那里肯定有盲点
Means there's a blind spot.
那儿怎么样 你有看见什么吗
How about over there? Do you see anything over there?
行
Okay.
窗户也行
Or the window.
洛城警局 举起手来
Lapd. I need to see your hands.
特警队来这干什么
What is SWAT doing here?
手举起来
Your hands.
我们是记者
You can see we're journalists.
没必要拿枪指着我们
You don't need to point a gun at us.
是真的 约翰·多尔蒂和奥利维亚·纳瓦罗
They're legit. John Doherty and Olivia Navarro.
你们不能呆在这儿
You can't be here.
目前警方正在执行任务
This is an active police operation.
我们先来的
Wasn't when we got here.
你们比我们先到 怎么会
You got here before us? How?
看来警♥察♥比我们慢一步
Guess we got a jump on the boys in blue.
毫不意外
Not the first time.
你知道你面对的是什么吗
Do you even know what you're up against?
我花了好几周调查这些人
I've been researching these people for weeks.
加尔文·韦伯和他的家人是末日预备者
Calvin Weber and his family are doomsday preppers.
我们知道韦伯是什么人
We're well aware of who Weber is.
等等 你在写关于他们的报道吗
Wait, you're doing a story on them?
他们坚信今天是世界末日
They're convinced the world ends today.
我要亲眼看看他们想做什么
I had to come out and see what they'd get up to.
那你只能躲在路障后看了
You're gonna have to do that from behind the barricades.
这里不安全
It's not safe out here.
这对我来说小菜一碟 过去三年
This is a picnic. I spent the last three years
我都在中东当战地记者
as a war correspondent in the Middle East.
在加沙 直到我被弹片击中
Was in Gaza until I caught some shrapnel.
所以回家修养 我想我应付得来
Came home to recuperate. I think I'm good.
你对修养的定义挺新颖
Well, you got a funny idea of what healing looks like.
听着 你们不能呆在这
Look, you can't stay out here.
我们要把你们送回营地 快点
We got to get you both back to camp. Come on.
地面上没看见人
Don't see anyone on the grounds.
正在启动红外线成像
Initiating IR view.
七人 比我们知道的多
Seven people. That's more than we knew about.
加尔文 杰布·韦伯 凯特
Calvin and Jeb Weber, plus Kat.
其余四人身份不明
Leaves four unknowns.
他们可能是末日的信奉者
Well, they could be more believers in doomsday,
也有可能是人♥质♥
could be more hostages.
只有进去才能弄清楚
The only way to find out is to get inside.
去吧
Do it.
准备破门
Deploying glass breaker.
爸
Dad?
有无人机
It's some kind of drone.
无人机进来了
It's in the house.
把她带走 快点
Get her out of here. Come on.
那是杰布和凯特
All right, that's Jeb and Kat.
至少知道了她很安全
Least we know she's all right.
我警告你 离我远点
I warned you to stay away.
无人机被击落 启用乌龟翻转
We're down. Initiating turtle maneuver.
启用对话功能
And open upcomms.
加尔文 我是罗伯特·希克斯指挥官
Calvin, this is Commander Robert Hicks,
洛城警局特警队
LAPD SWAT.
我们想确保大家都安全
We want to make sure everybody's okay in there.
我们都安全 要是你知道接下来会发生什么
Oh, we're all safe. And if you knew half of what's coming,
你也会求我放你进来
you'd beg me to let you in here, too.
我们先别操心地球上的其他人了
Let's not worry about the rest of the world right now.
不如你让凯特·比曼离开
How about you let Kat Beeman leave?
你能做到吗
Can you do that?
那是贝丝·韦伯 他的女儿
That's Beth Weber, his daughter.
我要你们把格兰特给放了
I want Grant free.
你把我儿子给我 我们再谈
You give me back my son, then we can talk.
你知道我不能这么做 加尔文
You know I can't do that, Calvin.
孤猴已毁
Lemur's dead.
开枪人不是韦伯家的人
Well, the guy who shot it isn't a Weber.
查出他是谁
Find out who he is.
有什么进展
What's the latest?
正在对屋里一名不知名男性进行面部识别
Running facial rec on an unknown male inside the house.
应该是托马斯
That's probably Thomas.
告诉我他没取消今晚的晚餐
Tell me he didn't cancel on your dinner plans tonight.
不是 他只是在社交媒体上更新了
No, it's... He just posted something to his socials.
轻度网络跟踪 不错
Oh, light cyberstalking. Nice.
我关注了他一段时间
I looked him up a while back,
想知道他是什么样的人
trying to figure out what he's like.
他会吉他 不错
He plays guitar. That's cool.
他还有个乐队
He's in a band.
他会上传演出视频
He posts videos of their gigs.
还不错
They aren't half bad.
真奇怪
It's weird.
十♥八♥年♥来 我都在想托马斯
For 18 years, I've imagined Thomas.
现在想象终于要成为现实了
Now those expectations are meeting reality.
你不喜欢这样的他
Not liking what you find?
正好相反
Just the opposite.
他有好朋友
He's got good friends,
他很爱他的养父母
loves his adoptive parents.
我曾经憧憬着他以后的模样
He's blown every dream I dared to have for him
现在他都一一实现了
straight out of the water.
我不明白有什么问题
I'm not seeing the problem.
万一他见到我
What if he meets me and...
发现我不是他想象的那样呢
I fall short of what he imagined?
毁掉我们无人机的那人有线索了
We got a hit on the guy that killed our drone.
亚当·爱德华兹 因袭击殴打他人服过刑
Adam Edwards. Did time for assault and battery.
看来他和贝丝·韦伯在交往
Looks like he's dating Beth Weber.
等等 有张他的协查通告
Wait. There's a BOLO out on him.
涉嫌在今早射杀他的前妻
He's suspected of shooting his ex-wife this morning.
之后他和两个孩子一起消失
He disappeared with their two children.
洛根和艾琳·爱德华兹
Logan and Erin Edwards
很可能就是房♥子里的另外两人
are likely the last two people inside that house.
那里有很小的孩子
We've got little kids in there.
迪肯 -在
Hey, Deac. - Yeah.
我知道现在时机不太好 但...
Listen, I know this isn't the best time, but...
有件事困扰我一早上了
something's been bugging me all morning.
安妮告诉尼歇尔你要退休
Annie told Nichelle you're retiring.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表