剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Forensics just sent us the data.
格林手♥机♥收到的这些照片
All right, these photos were sent to Greene
是上周从一个未知号♥码发的
from an unknown number within the last week.
未知号♥码
接电♥话♥ 警官 我会杀掉你所有在乎的人
我没收到你的消息 警官
看来你不知道现在危险性
我打来时候 你要接电♥话♥
你有两天时间 格林警官 我在等你回电
这条短♥信♥是周三发的
And this text was sent yesterday.
你的时间不多了 格林警官
"You're out of time, Officer Greene.
如果在今晚之前 你拿不到那些黑头子弹
If I don't have those black-tips by tonight,
这张照片将是你最后一次见到你的侄女
this is the last image you'll see of your niece."
你说得对
You were right.
格林不是黑警 有人在勒索他
Greene wasn't dirty, he was being blackmailed.
不管桑尼有什么计划
And whatever Sonny's planning,
看来事情很快就会发生
it sounds like it's gonna happen soon.
我们看到了紫色哈雷摩托车
We have eyes on the purple Harley.
肯定是钢铁迈克
It's gotta be Iron Mike.
终于出现了 我们把他带来局里问问吧
Finally. Let's scoop him up and get some answers.
卡内基 待在车上 继续留意路上的情况
Carnegie, stay in your car and cover the road.
我和谭会处理嫌犯的
Tan and I will handle the suspect.
该死的 卡内基 我刚刚说什么
Damn it, Carnegie, what did I just say?
他发现你了
He made you.
停车
Hey, stop the bike!
洛城警局 我要借这辆车
LAPD. I need to borrow this.
请让一让 -好好好
Please, move, move, move. - All right, all right.
26D正在追逐疑犯
26-David, in pursuit of suspect
沿着海岸大道向南行驶
going southbound on Shoreline Drive.
收到 斯特里特
Copy, Street.
我尽量从另一个方向截住他
I'll try to head him off from the other direction.
谭 他刚刚骑到中♥央♥分道区
Tan, he just hopped the median.
该死的 他那辆哈雷摩托改装得真不错
Damn it. Man, he really suped up that Harley.
他从停车场
He's making a break for the freeway
抄近路上了高速公路
by cutting through a parking garage.
我开的这辆车没法跟
I can't keep up on this thing.
海洋大道那边有个出口
There's an exit on the Ocean Boulevard side.
我和你在上面汇合
I'll meet you at the top.
立刻下车 举起双手
Step away from the bike and show me your hands. Now!
这算是你抓到的还是我抓到的
Does that count as you catching him or me?
肯定是我
Definitely me.
钢铁迈克
Iron Mike,
我们有几个关于桑尼·艾伦的问题要问你
we've got a few questions for you about Sonny Allen.
谭和迪肯正在深入调查格林警官的手♥机♥
Deacon and Tan are digging deeper into Officer Greene's phone.
他的妹妹和她女儿
His sister and her daughter
已被保护性拘留
have been placed in protective custody.
我就直说了吧
I'm just gonna spit it out.
你对格林的看法是对的 我错了
You were right about Greene. I was wrong.
琼斯
Look, Jones,
你的直觉并没有错
your gut wasn't far off.
格林偷子弹也许是为了保护家人
Greene might've stole those rounds to protect his family,
但他还是偷了
but he still stole them.
这几天
My gut is mostly
我的直觉大多时候让我坐立不安
fire and ulcers these days.
而你保持了头脑冷静
You know, you kept a cool head.
我看得出斯特里特为什么崇拜你了
I can see why Street looks up to you.
我差点把他淘汰了
You know, I-I almost washed him out?
我只是没有... 他让我抓狂
I just didn't... He drove me crazy,
一副好像知道得比所有人都多的样子
running around like he knew more than everyone else, you know?
但在我淘汰他之前
But right before I could cut him,
巴克·斯皮维冲过来 把他带来了这里
Buck Spivey swooped in and whisked him up here.
看看他现在
Now look at him.
他在训练我的人
He's training my guys,
教我们一些我都不知道的东西
teaching us things that I didn't even know.
你把一块煤炭
You took a chunk of coal
塑造成了一颗真正的钻石 洪都
and molded him into a true diamond, Hondo.
功劳可不全是我一个人的
I'm not about to take all the credit.
他的一腔热血是从你那学来的
He got his fire from somewhere.
你肯定替他感到骄傲
You must be proud of him.
那是自然
I am.
迈克 你在710高速以南可是出了名的
You got quite a rep south of the 710, Mike.
听说你以前做了一个压动式机♥枪♥射手雷
Heard you once rigged a pump-action to shoot grenades.
现在 谁还用那玩意
Now, why would anyone need that?
没准想炸点什么东西
Well, maybe they wanted to blow something up,
但是老爹从来不把技术活教给他们
but, you know, Daddy never taught them how to throw a fastball.
我给搞私人收藏的做一些艺术活
I do aesthetic work for private collectors.
他们拿回去自己怎么玩我就不知道了
I don't know what they do with their pieces on their own time.
"艺术活" 不错
"Aesthetics," that's good.
但是也没耽误你
But it didn't keep you from
留下点纪念品 是吧
taking a little souvenir, though, did it?
在你车子上的包里发现的
Found that in the bag on your bike.
我们知道你是从桑尼·艾伦那拿的
We know you got it from Sonny Allen.
他是你的"收藏家"之一吗
Is he one of your "collectors"?
没听说过他
Never heard of him.
我觉得比起你 他更怕桑尼 长官
I think he's more scared of Sonny than he is of you, sir.
他应该怕我
Well, he should be scared of me.
我是洛城警局指挥官
I'm an LAPD commander
正在查找杀害
looking for the killer
洛城警♥察♥的凶手
of an LAPD cop.
我敢保证 每一个因为你改装的枪
And I can see to it that every body that drops
而失去的生命
because of a gun you modified
最终都会算在你的头上
comes right back to your feet.
要是再有尸体 你还是跟我律师联♥系♥吧
I guess you'd better call my lawyer if any bodies turn up.
是吗 -事实上
Is that right? - The M.E. found
法医在格林警官的尸体上
something quite interesting, actually,
发现了有意思的东西
on Officer Greene's body.
钨的残留物
Tungsten residue.
桑尼偷的子弹上就有这个
Same stuff in the rounds Sonny stole,
跟我们在你车上发现的一样
the one we found on your bike.
你应该清楚这意味着什么吧
You know what that means, don't you?
桑尼用你改装的枪杀死了格林警官
Sonny killed Officer Greene with a gun you modified.
最起码 这就让你成了
At the very least, that makes you
杀死警♥察♥的帮凶
an accessory to the murder of a cop.
桑尼不见了
And without Sonny,
法官一定会把所有的责任推给你 迈克
the judge is gonna throw everything he can at you, Mike.
我跟他说了不要用那些子弹对付警♥察♥
I told him not to use those rounds to take out the cop!
是他突然找上门来
Look, he just showed up at my house.
就是这个天杀的桑尼·艾伦
Sonny freakin' Allen.
他让我改装五把步♥枪♥
He told me to modify five rifles
要能打钨芯黑头子弹的那种
to fire tungsten-core black-tips.
上周我给了他一把试制的样品
I made him a test gun last week.
其余的今天早上交货的
I delivered the rest this morning.
桑尼要枪干什么用
What does Sonny need the guns for?
他说他要重启他的整个毒品生意
He said he wants to restart his entire drug operation.
还说断脊明天就能重整旗鼓
Told me Spine Cutters would be up and running by tomorrow.
仿佛他没离开过
Like he never left.
桑尼失联的这十年里
The market's been run by major new players
市场都掌握在新人手里
in the decade Sonny's been MIA.
他凭什么认为自己一夜之间就能重回当年
How does he think he's pulling a comeback overnight?
我说不好
I'm not sure,
但是其他人有货
but other players got product,
而他需要货
and he needs product,
桑尼不会放弃机会的
and Sonny takes what he wants.
断脊曾经是南加州
The Spine Cutters were one of the largest drug ops
最大的毒帮之一
in Southern California.
如果桑尼想重回巅峰
If Sonny's looking to regain that title,
就需要大量的毒品
he's gonna need a lot of drugs.
对 他不会只端掉一个竞争对手
Yeah, and he won't just target one rival club.
他是要把他们一锅全端了
He'll target all of them.
长滩就要陷入战乱了
Long Beach is about to become a war zone.
格林的验尸报告里
I saw no mention of tungsten
法医没提到钨
in the M.E.'s report on Greene's body.
那是我编的
That's 'cause I made it up.
说什么"钢铁迈克"
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表