剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
找到这个枪手只是时间问题
It's just a matter of time before he finds this shooter
一旦找到事态就会严重恶化
and then things get real bad.
洪都 伊利亚·莱纳德和赫克托·万斯
Hondo, Elijah Leonard and Hector Vance
刚刚袭击了沃茨的一家餐馆
just stormed a diner in Watts.
他们要找一个女服务员 婕达·卡特
They were looking for one of the waitresses, Jada Carter.
事发时她不在现场
She wasn't there.
她的经理说她今天请了病假
Her manager said she called out sick today.
婕达是克里夫的姐姐
Jada is Khalif's sister.
他们一定是计划利用她引克里夫出来
They must be planning to use her to draw Khalif out.
巡警说莱纳德和万斯
Patrol said that Leonard and Vance
拿到了婕达的家庭地址
left with Jada's home address.
勒罗伊 你知道婕达住在哪吗
Leroy, you know where Jada lives?
富兰克林·穆恩住♥宅♥区
Franklin Munn projects.
克里夫觉得他在追杀伊利亚
Khalif thinks he's hunting Elijah,
但事实却是相反
but it's the other way around.
伊利亚准备擒贼先擒王
Elijah's going for the head of the snake.
走 我们走 走了 走了
We up, let's go! Come on, let's go!
快点
Hurry up!
快
Hurry up.
还有三分钟到达 -好 听好了
Three minutes out! - All right, listen up.
伊利亚·莱纳德和赫克托·万斯正在
We think Elijah Leonard and Hector Vance are
去富兰克林·穆恩住♥宅♥区的路上
on their way to the Franklin Munn housing projects.
他们想利用婕达·卡特引出她弟弟 克里夫
They're looking to use Jada Carter to draw out her brother, Khalif.
我们要应付的不仅仅是两名海报特遣队成员
Not only could we be going up against two Navy SEALS,
如果勒罗伊的情报没错的话
but if Leroy's intel is correct,
还有一帮持有武器的锤子帮成员也在赶往那里
a crew of armed Hammers is heading there, too.
我们可能要进入一个交火地带
We could be walking into a war zone.
许多无辜市民 许多危险分子
Lot of innocents, lot of dangerous people.
没有容错的空间
No room for mistakes.
快递
Delivery.
天呐 -别出声
Oh, my God! - Keep your voice down.
我需要你打给你弟弟
I'm gonna need you to call your brother.
没这个必要了 兄弟 我就在这
No need, dawg. I'm right here.
你敢动一步 我就杀了她
You make a move, and she dies.
克里夫
Khalif?
敢动我的人真是不想活了
Big mistake hitting my boys.
搞我的家人更是罪不可赦
Even bigger mistake coming for my family.
不过这是你最后的机会了
Oh, but it's gonna be your last.
我可不这么想
Yeah, I don't think so.
他在哪开的枪 -他在那
Where's he shooting from?! - He's up there.
他们把我们困住了 -打他 打他 打他
They got us boxed in, man. - Hit him! Hit him! Hit him!
万斯进了婕达的家
Vance is headed into Jada's apartment.
我们需要伊利亚·莱纳德的位置
We need eyes on Elijah Leonard.
有没有人告诉我他开火的地址
Somebody tell me where he's firing from.
我去查看 行动
On it, moving.
谭 鲍威尔 阿尔法罗
Tan, Powell, Alfaro,
弗兰克·克里夫和那些锤子帮的人 压制他们的火力
Flank Khalif and those Hammers, contain them.
迪肯和我去找婕达和万斯 行动
Deac and I are gonna head to Jada and Vance, let's move.
洛城警局 打开窗户
LAPD. Open the window.
快把窗户打开
Open the window now.
我们要进来了
We're coming in.
他想杀了我
He's trying to kill me.
我们不会让他得逞的
No, we're not gonna let that happen.
好吗 有我们在
Okay? We're here now.
他还在这里吗
Is he still here?
应该是
Yeah. I think so.
卫生间安全
Bathroom clear.
只剩衣橱了
Closet only.
出来吧 万斯
Show your face, Vance.
没人需要受伤
No one else needs to get hurt here.
30D 赫克托·万斯已身亡
30-David. Hector Vance is dead.
洛城警局 不许动
LAPD! Don't move!
放下武器 把手举起来 -把手举起来
Drop your weapons now! - Hands up! Hands up!
把枪放下 把枪放下 -手举起来
Drop the gun. Drop the gun! - Going hands-on!
转过身去 双手背后
Turn around. Hands behind your back.
25D 锤子帮的人已被控制
25-David, Hammers are contained.
有什么消息 卡布雷拉
What do you got for me, Cabrera?
还在查看 洪都
Still looking, Hondo.
好 我们走 快
All right, let's move! Now!
撤退 撤退 趴下
Fall back, fall back. Get down!
25D 我们正在遭受攻击
25-David, we're taking fire.
鲍威尔和阿尔法罗 和锤子帮继续前进 -收到
Powell and Alfaro, keep moving with those Hammers! - Roger.
赫克托 赫克托
Hector? Hector?
收到没 赫克托 你在吗
Come in, Hector. Are you there?
赫克托已经死了 伊利亚
Hector's dead, Elijah.
你是哈里森警司吗
Is that Sergeant Harrelson?
是
It is.
伊利亚 请你撤离 不要再开枪了
Elijah, I need you to stand down. No more shooting.
我们谈谈 -那和我做个交易 警司
Let's talk about this. - I'll make you a deal, Sergeant.
要你的人交出克里夫·卡特
Tell your man to give me Khalif Carter,
我就不再杀人
and I won't kill anyone else.
伊利亚 想想萨曼莎
Come on, Elijah, think about Samantha.
如果她看到你这样
What would she be thinking
会怎么想
seeing you like this right now?
不准提起我女儿
Don't you talk about my daughter.
她的死在你们眼中一文不值
Her death meant nothing to you people until now.
我只是在为她讨回公道
I am simply getting her the justice she deserves.
这不是公道 这是复仇
This ain't justice, it's vengeance.
在我眼里 没有区别
From where I'm standing, they're one and the same.
我要克里夫
I want Khalif.
不把他交出来 这里所有人
And until I get him, everyone here
都是我的靶子
is a target.
30D 我们需要伊利亚·莱纳德的位置
30-David, we need eyes on Elijah Leonard.
他在院子最北端
He's on the north end of the courtyard,
23号♥楼
building 23!
三楼 不能确定是哪扇窗户
Third floor. I just don't know which window.
你真的觉得你可以
You really think you can
先我一步 警司
get the jump on me, Sergeant?
你们这些特警队员真幽默
Ha, you SWAT guys are funny.
听着 我正在选下一个朝谁开枪
Listen, I'm trying to pick who to shoot next.
选择真多 要不然...
Lot of choices here. What about...
你那个灰色胡子的朋友怎么样 -迪肯 掩护
your friend with the gray beard? - Deacon, cover!
迪肯 汇报情况
Deac, status.
我没事
I'm okay.
为了一个罪犯 你打算牺牲多少无辜的性命
How many innocent lives are you willing to sacrifice for one criminal?
伊利亚 听见我说什么了吗
Elijah, do you hear what you're saying?
警司 这里没有商量的余地
Sergeant, this is not a negotiation.
我要克里夫
I want Khalif.
他就是害死我女儿的人
He's the reason my daughter's dead.
你把他带到开阔的地方
You get him out in the open...
这事就完结了
and this ends.
你知道我不能这么做
You know I can't do that.
这可是你选的
Your choice.
快过来 快过来
Come on, come on!
不 不 不 不要动
No, no, no, no, don't move!
好像有个人在跑
Looks like I got a runner.
25D 她右腿中枪
25-David, she's hit in the right leg.
她还活着是我饶了她一命
She's still alive because that's the way I wanted it.
下一枪 她死
Next shot, she dies.
伊利亚 那个女人跟这件事没有任何关系
Elijah, that woman's got nothing to do with this.
我说了 绝不心慈手软
Like I said, no half measures.
把克里夫交出来
Give me Khalif.
你有五秒钟考虑 五
You've got five seconds. Five.
20D 我需要伊利亚的位置
20-David, I need eyes on Elijah.
四
Four.
三 二
Three. Two.
洪都 角落第二扇窗户
Hondo, second window from the corner. One.
20D 嫌犯应该已被击毙
20-David, suspect appears to have gone down.
需要确认
Need confirmation.
28D呼叫指挥官
28-David to Command,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表