剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
格斯·贝尔杜戈 墨西哥官员刚刚同意
Gaz Verdugo. Mexican officials just agreed
把他引渡回洛杉矶
to extradite him back to L.A.
让他因谋杀罪接受审判
to get him tried for her murder.
所以希克斯要我们几个飞去墨西哥
Hicks is flying a couple of us out to Mexico City
把他押回洛杉矶
to escort him back to the States.
你一定是鲍蒂斯塔警官吧
You must be Officer Bautista.
叫我加布里埃尔吧
Call me Gabriel.
你们很快就要走了 太遗憾了
It's a shame you're leaving so soon.
你清楚贝尔杜戈来墨西哥城
Any idea what Verdugo was doing in Mexico City
做什么吗
in the first place?
贝尔杜戈有一起高风险的交易待完成
Verdugo had a high-stakes deal lined up.
盗匪带着一枚热压真空弹逃之夭夭
Thieves got away with a thermobaric vacuum bomb
总值两百万美元
worth two million.
贝尔杜戈马上就要交易了
Verdugo's deal is going down.
放开她
Let her go!
那枚热压真空弹 不见了
The thermobaric vacuum bomb-- it's gone.
如果情况属实 那就是最坏的消息了
If that's true, that's the worst news possible.
你打扮得真美
You look amazing.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
是你拿走了炸♥弹♥
You took the bomb.
鲍威尔在哪
Where's Powell?
出租车随时会到了
Taxi's gonna be here any minute.
我不知道
I don't know.
我给她打电♥话♥
I'll call her.
我们回去之后 我得马上和高层开会
I got a meeting with the brass as soon as we get back.
他们想让我解释
They want me to explain
为什么贝尔杜戈不在押送回美国的路上
how Verdugo escaped custody and is now dead,
而是被他逃掉 现在还死了
rather than on his way to lockup in the U.S.
长官 他们该谢谢我们
Sir, they should be thanking us
帮他们省了一大笔纳税人的税款
for saving them a bunch of tax dollars.
她没接电♥话♥ 我给她发消息
She's not answering. Let me text her.
你真逗 这份工作都做了二十五年多了
That's cute, that even after 25-plus years on the job,
你还指望高层会感谢我们吗
you'd still expect the brass to thank us for anything.
如果这么说能让你好受点的话
If it makes you feel any better,
我还有个正在长牙的奶娃正等我回家
I got a teething baby waiting on me back home.
尼歇尔已经迫不及待
Nichelle's been counting down the seconds
想把看娃的接力棒交给我了
until she can finally pass the baton.
给薇薇安的奶嘴多涂点长牙舒缓凝胶
Slather Vivienne's pacifier in teething gel.
给JP用超管用 他还对那东西上瘾了
Worked like a charm with JP. He got addicted to the stuff.
我又想了想
You know what? On second thought,
还是用磨牙环吧
stick to a teething ring.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
没联♥系♥上鲍威尔
I got nothing from Powell.
再等她几分钟
I'll give her another minute,
再不下来我就去敲门
and then I'll go knock on her door.
好
All right.
好莱坞
抱歉
Hey, sorry.
每天早上卢卡调配奶昔的声音
Luca blending his morning smoothie
已经变成我的闹铃了
has become my alarm clock.
他不在我就睡过头了
With him away, I overslept.
你最近有跟他或斯特里特聊天吗
Have you, uh, talked to him or Street lately?
有啊
Uh, yeah.
长滩特警队给斯特里特起了个外号♥ "好莱坞"
Long Beach SWAT have given Street the nickname "Hollywood."
但他说他在严格训练他们
But he says he's whipping them into shape.
卢卡超喜欢伦敦
And Luca is loving London.
听起来 比起反恐训练
Sounds like he's enjoying the nightlife more
他更喜欢那的夜生活
than the counterterrorism training.
说实话 我希望他能在那里多待几周
Wish he'd stay there a few more weeks, to be honest.
为什么
Why?
合住不顺利
Things not working out with you guys as roommates?
不是 挺好的 只是...
No, no, it's good. But, uh...
每天早上都是军事训练
every morning is boot camp.
即便是前一晚出去玩了
Even if we've gone out the night before,
卢卡也会六点就把我拽起来
Luca drags me out of bed at 6:00,
逼我上坡跑个八千米
forces me on a five-mile uphill run.
这有什么好抱怨的
What're you complaining about?
我大多数早上都跑八千米 或者双倍
I do five, ten miles most mornings.
那只是我们去健身房♥训练一小时前的热身
That's before we hit the gym for an hour,
然后他让我们
and then he makes us finish off
泡20分钟冷水作结尾
with a 20-minute cold plunge.
你知道泡20分钟冷水会对男人有什么影响吗
You know what a 20-minute ice bath does to a man?
这还是最轻松的环节了
And-and that's still my favorite part.
等你到我和卢卡 甚至到洪都的年纪
When you get to be mine or Luca's, even Hondo's age,
你就得每天逼迫自己到达极限
you got to push yourself to the limit every day
就为了能够维持身体巅峰状态
just to maintain peak condition.
巅峰状态
Peak condition?
我听说他们要在要在黑贝蒂装座椅电梯
I heard they're installing a stairlift on Black Betty
好帮20队的老前辈们上车
to help all the old-timers on 20-Squad get up inside.
我们俩年纪也差不了多少 洛克
We're not that much difference in age, you and me, Rocker.
谭 记住了
Tan, just remember,
你什么时候不想跟老头子作伴了
there's a spot on my team when you get tired
我的小队有你的位置
keeping company with senior citizens.
我挺好的 谢了
I'm good, thanks.
我更愿意待在20小队 然后在每一次比赛中
I'd rather stay on 20-Squad and keep kicking
都把你们队按在地上摩擦
your team's ass in every competition.
想得美
You wish.
等一下... 上个月的慈善赛
Wait a second... Didn't we beat you
我们没打败你们吗
in that charity race last month?
看来你已经从记忆里把那段耻辱抹掉了
Guess you wiped that humiliation from your memory.
没事
Nah, that's fine.
很快我们就又有机会让你们重温一遍了
We'll get another chance to do it again soon.
何必等那么久
Why wait?
我没问题
Works for me.
来吧 -进来吧 小公主
Let's do it. - Come on in, Princess.
好吧
All right.
一个回合 谁先被打倒就算输
One round. First one to the mat.
行
You got it.
感觉有点不公平
Feels unfair.
感觉像在揍我妹妹
Like I'm beating up on my sister.
疼吗 -你打到我了吗
Did that hurt? - What, you hit me?
没感觉啊
I didn't feel it.
加油 迪肯 加油
Oh, come on, Deac. Come on, Deac.
把他打趴下
Put him on the mat.
加油 -想尝尝这个吗
Let's go. - Want some of this?
加油 迪肯
Come on, Deac.
不是吧 犯规了
Come on. That's illegal.
这是拳击 不是格斗
This is boxing, not MMA.
行了 行了
Hey, that's it, that's it.
你肘击了他的面部
You elbowed him in the face, man.
这是犯规的
That's against the rules.
不是故意的
It wasn't on purpose.
他撞上我的胳膊肘的
He walked into my elbow.
你也知道这是放屁
That's BS and you know it.
别输不起
Don't be sore losers.
看来你要弃权了 我不打了
Guess you forfeit. I'm calling it.
等一下...
Hey, wait a second...
祝你下次好运 迪肯
Better luck next time, Deac.
我不需要你停下比赛
I didn't need you to stop the fight.
他打得太脏了 这是作弊
He was playing dirty, man. He cheated.
罪犯也不按套路来的
You know, criminals don't exactly abide by the rules.
我当年跟不少罪犯正面较量过
I've gone head-to-head with plenty of them
不是吗
in my time, haven't I?
我可以继续的
I could've kept going.
付钱吧 谭
Pay up, Tan.
鲍威尔 你在里面吗
Hey, Powell, you in there?
鲍威尔
Powell?
小姐 小姐...
Miss. Miss...
警♥察♥ 可以帮忙开下那扇门吗
policía. Could you open that door for me, please?
打开
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表