剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
离路缘稍远了一点 但也不错了
Little far from the curb, but close enough.
车开得不错 凯莉
Nice job driving, Kelly.
你越开越好了
You're getting better already.
下次 或许可以教教我怎么倒着开车
Next time, maybe you could teach me how to drive backwards.
我听到有几个警员说起
I heard the other officers talking about
你今天耍了几个很炫酷的招数
some cool move you did today.
还是先把正着开练熟吧
Yeah, well, no, let's master driving forward first
之后再想倒着开的事
before we talk about going backwards.
等你要高速追击犯人时
And if you end up in a high-speed chase,
可以考虑打给我
maybe just give me a call.
我会把你的电♥话♥设为快速拨号♥的
I'll put you on speed dial.
餐厅就在这 你想吃什么
Diner's right here. What are you hungry for?
这里的草莓奶昔很好吃
They got these awesome strawberry shakes--
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
蹲下
Stay down.
洛城警局 停下
Hey! LAPD! Stop!
上车
Get in, man!
开车 开车
Drive, drive!
卢卡
Luca!
卢卡 卢卡 卢卡
Luca! Luca, Luca.
救命 来人啊 救命
Help! Somebody help!
卢卡
Luca!
卢卡 醒醒 救命 卢卡
Luca, wake up. Help! Luca!
救命 帮帮我
Help! Help me!
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表