剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
贝丝 得了吧
Beth, come on.
我看见你胳膊上的淤青了
I saw the bruise on your arm.
亚当不是好人
Adam is not a good guy.
最佳拍摄点就是这里
Best spot is in here.
很好 那我们就开始吧
Great. Then let's get started.
卡尔文
Calvin,
请解释一下
walk me through this.
很明显 你在这
You've obviously made
为世界末日精心准备了一番
some pretty extreme doomsday preparations here.
这应该算是做到极致了
Extreme. You call it extreme.
如果只是备了一套防震物资
You wouldn't call
就没什么值得大惊小怪的吧
having an earthquake kit nutty, would you?
应该不会
I suppose not.
我们都见过物资短缺时人们都是什么样子吧
We've all seen how people behave in a shortage--
囤积食物 药品 还有厕纸
hoarding food, medicine, toilet paper.
如果遇到真实的紧急情况
In a real emergency,
恐慌会被放大十倍
multiply that panic tenfold.
艾琳哭个不停
Erin will not stop crying.
要是你♥爸♥回来了她还在哭闹
If your dad comes back and she's still melting down,
他会不高兴的 -她收到了惊吓 很害怕
he's not gonna like it. - She's scared and upset.
我爸不会跟她计较的
My dad'll have to cut the poor kid some slack.
你现在是在质疑我吗
Are you seriously questioning me right now?
那你觉得相关政♥府♥还没有做好准备吗
So you think the authorities aren't ready for this?
你隔壁家小孩肚子饿了
When your neighbor's kids start to go hungry,
如果你守不住自己的东西
he's gonna come take your food without thinking twice
他就会毫不犹豫地抢走你的食物
if you can't defend what's yours.
暴♥力♥是必然的结果
Violence is a foregone conclusion.
没有了干净的水资源 电力
When there's no clean water or power
或者架上的食物被一抢而空
or food on the shelves...
社会就会呈现出无秩序
anarchy reigns.
人性使然
It's human nature to take,
只有强者才能生存
and only the strongest will survive.
不 我不是那个意思 我只是...
No, I didn't mean it like that. I was just...
亚当 住手 -闭嘴
Adam, knock it off. - Shut it.
你♥爸♥和我正在
Your dad and I are trying
保护你和你的白♥痴♥弟弟
to protect you and your dumb brother.
难道你不明白吗
Don't you understand that?
不 我明白 亚当 我发誓 我只是...
No, I-I do, Adam, I-I swear. I just...
如果你们错了呢
What if you're wrong about it all?
那我问你
So let me ask you,
你和你的家人准备待多久...
how long are you and your family prepared to...
滚出去 滚
Get out of my house. Get out.
好 好 奥利维亚 我们走
All right, all right. Olivia, let's go.
快走 快滚出去
Move! Get out of my house!
马上走 马上 好
Yep, we're going. We're going. Okay.
有枪声 你们的警司
Those were gunshots. Your sergeant.
我们得回流动指挥车去
Yeah, we need to get back to mobile command.
谭发来无线电 他和记者正在回来途中
Tan radioed. He's on his way back with the reporter.
卡尔文的麦克风还在收音
We're still picking up audio from Calvin's mic.
到底发生什么了
What the hell happened?
那个条子起来把我撞倒了
The cop got up and rushed me.
总有人得制止你打贝丝
Yeah, well, someone had to stop you from attacking Beth.
是迪肯
That was Deacon.
要不是我把他绑住了 就出乱子了
If I hadn't held him, things could have gone sideways.
这个条子是个麻烦 让我来解决了他
The cop's a problem. Let me solve him.
够了 贝丝 把这个麦给我弄下来
Enough! Beth, get-get this mic off of me.
迪肯没事 -只是暂时的
Deacon's okay. - Uh, for the moment.
没事了
You're fine.
把这丫头带到别的地方去 省得碍事
Get the girl someplace where she's not underfoot, huh?
我要亚当下来盯着这个条子
I'll send Adam down to watch the cop.
那段采访录像
That the interview footage?
对 卡尔文打开地堡时
Yeah. When Calvin opened the bunker,
我把摄像机对着一面镜子
I pointed the camera at a mirror,
希望能捕捉到一些有用的东西
hoping I caught something useful.
那 地堡的门
There. The bunker door.
那些锁栓是标准型号♥的
Those locking rods are standard size.
摆放正确 四枚炸♥弹♥就能把门炸开
Four well-placed charges will get us through the door.
问题是卡尔文的安保系统还开着
Yeah, but the problem is Calvin's security system's still operational.
还没等我们进去 就会被他发现
He'll see us coming before we can get inside.
他会对迪肯进行报复
And he'll take it out on Deacon.
除非我们能把监控关了
If only we could shut down the cameras.
我们之前聊天时
Calvin bragged about his power setup
卡尔文就吹嘘过他的电源管理设备
in our early conversations.
所有聊天记录都还保存在我的调查文件中
I still have all of our exchanges saved in my research file.
快给我们看看
Uh, we need to see them now.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
遇到困难时 我通常都是找迪肯商量
When we're up against it, usually I look to Deacon.
他就是我的左膀右臂
He's my right hand.
我们会救他出来的 洪都
We're gonna get him back, Hondo.
你找到关闭监控的办法了
You find a way to deactivate the cameras?
没有
No.
在卡尔文给奥利维亚一开始发的消息中
In Calvin's initial messages with Olivia,
他描述了自己的电源配置
he describes his power configuration.
太阳能和发电机的电路
Both the solar and generator circuits
都是通过地堡内部的一个保险丝盒连接的
are wired through a fuse box in the bunker itself.
所以我们接触不到
So we can't get to it.
等等 我们是不能
Hang on. We can't.
但迪肯可以 他就在地堡中
But Deacon can. He's already in the bunker.
如果他能掐断保险丝 安保系统就会关闭
If he kills the fuse box, the security system will shut down
剩下交给特警队就行了
and SWAT can do the rest.
迪肯的无线电在卡尔文手上
Calvin still has Deacon's radio.
我们可以用它给迪肯发消息
We can use it to get Deac a message,
但韦伯家的人也能听见
but the Webers will hear every word.
那我们就用暗号♥
All right, then we use a code.
巴克在的时候 我们接到过一通电♥话♥
Back when Buck was in charge, we had a call.
一个叫马卡姆人在他所在的办公楼挟持了几名人♥质♥
Guy named Markham had taken hostages in his office building.
对 在我们进去前
Yeah, and before we could make entry,
我们只能切断保险丝
we had to kill the fuse box.
好 行 聪明
Okay, all right, smart.
但是就算迪肯能听懂
But even if Deacon understands,
我们也不知道他能否采取行动
We don't know he can act on anything.
迪肯会想办法的 相信他
Deacon will come through. He always does.
卡尔文·韦伯 我是希克斯指挥官
Calvin Weber. This is Commander Hicks.
能听见吗
Do you hear me?
请接听一下
Need you to pick up.
你想干什么 指挥官
What do you want now, Commander?
我们之前听到了枪声
Well, we heard shots earlier.
我想和凯警司通话
I want to talk to Sergeant Kay.
我能理解你想
I understand you wanting
保护自己的家人不受伤害
to defend your family against harm.
我也一样
I'm just trying to do the same.
告诉你老大你没事
Tell your boss you're okay.
指挥官 我没事
Commander, I'm fine.
迪肯 我是洪都
Hey, Deacon, it's Hondo.
我知道现在局势很紧张
Look, I know things are tense,
但请你知道我们正在尽力解决问题
but just know that we're doing all we can,
就像我们之前对马卡姆那样 明白吗
just like we did with Markham, you hear me?
坚持信仰 迪肯
Keep the faith, Deac.
好 洪都 我明白了
Yeah, Hondo. I hear you.
好了 也保平安了 挂了
Okay, got your check-in. We're done.
召集小队 我们得做好迅速入内的准备
Get the team. We need to be ready to move in quick.
如果世界末日没有来临
If this doomsday stuff doesn't happen,
他们不能带走我 我不想进监狱
they're not taking me. I'm not going to jail.
谁都不会进去
None of us are.
去玩玩具吧
Go play with your toys.
听我说
Listen to me.
我见过类似的情况
I've seen situations like this play themselves out.
你也听到他们说的了
You heard them.
他们不会和平地结束这件事
They're not gonna go peacefully.
他们更想武力对抗 他们宁愿死
They'd rather fight. They'd rather die.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表