剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Preivously on SWAT...
我15岁时遗弃了个孩子给别人收养了
I gave up a baby for adoption when I was 15.
几个月前他满18岁了
He turned 18 a few months ago.
你想他可以看到收养记录了
You thinking he might try to reach out
他也许会想联♥系♥你
now that he's got access to the adoption records?
我和安妮说了你的情况
I told Annie your situation
她联♥系♥了她的一位律师朋友
and she reached out to a lawyer friend of hers
专门处理领养案子的
who deals with adoptions.
你儿子已经提交文件了
Your son filed the paperwork.
他愿意和你取得联♥系♥
He'd be open to hearing from you.
是吗
He would?
几周前 你说你想聊聊
A few weeks ago you said you needed to talk.
应该不会是跟退休有关吧
I don't suppose it had anything to do with retirement?
怎么了 迪肯
What's going on, Deac?
我和安妮 我们最近不太好
Me and Annie, we're, uh, we're not doing so good.
家庭至上
Family's paramount.
我尊重你的决定
I respect your decision.
这个决定是卢卡遭遇枪击前做的
I made this decision before Luca got shot.
可眼下 我不知道该怎么办
And now, I-I don't know what to do.
希望此事暂且保密
I'd prefer to keep this between us.
你没事吧 宝贝
You doing okay, babe?
核心成员人这么久以来都是这群人
This group was the core for so long.
好难适应人员变化
It's hard to get over the change.
斯特里特已经离开数周
I mean, Street's been gone for weeks.
我还是不自觉地在停车场
I still catch myself looking for his motorcycle
找他的摩托车
in the parking lot.
现在卢卡也走了
Now Luca's gone.
如果迪肯也退休的话
And if Deacon's gonna be retiring, too,
这就是一个时代的终结
it's the end of an era.
你在说什么 迪肯没有要退休
What are you talking about? Deac is not retiring.
我昨天和安妮吃午餐时
When Annie and I were at lunch yesterday,
她说了关于迪肯提交辞呈的事
she said something about him giving notice.
我以为他...
I just assumed he...
不 宝贝 他要交也是交给我
No, baby, he'd be giving it to me,
他还没有交辞呈
and he hasn't done that.
我一定是误解了
Well, I must've misunderstood.
抱歉 吓到你了 宝贝
Sorry for the scare, babe.
祝你今天过得愉快
Have a good day.
你也是
You too.
特色煎饼套餐 配香肠
Pancake special, side of sausage.
要再来点咖啡吗
Can I get you more coffee?
是的 谢谢
Oh, please.
也许咖啡能帮我想出这个填字游戏
Maybe it'll get me out of this crossword rut.
两位 和平时一样吗
Hey, guys. You want the usual?
今早没时间 凯特
No time this morning, Kat.
你得跟我们走 快
You need to come with us. Now.
杰布 我正在值班呢
Jeb, I'm in the middle of my shift.
你想让我丢工作吗
You want me to lose my job?
别管工作和餐馆的事了
Forget this job, this diner.
这些很快就不重要了
None of it'll matter soon.
什么 等等 你吓到我了
What? Wait, you're scaring me.
听着 我迟点解释 没时间了
Look, I'll explain later. There's no time to waste,
我们得走了 -什么 停下
we need to go. - What? Stop.
县警局 有什么麻烦吗
Sheriff's department. Is there a problem here?
没有 我们只是在聊天
No, we're just having a conversation.
才不是 杰布 快放开我
No, we're not, Jeb. Now, let go of me.
你听到她说的了 放开她
Hey, you heard her. Let her go.
退后 退后
Back up. Back up. Back up.
冷静 你没必要这么做的
Hey, easy, now. You don't need to do this.
让我们商量个解决方案
All right? Let's talk this out.
没什么好商量的
There's nothing to talk about.
我需要保证凯特的安全
No, I need to keep Kat safe.
她要跟我们走
She's coming with us.
好 我明白
Okay, I understand that.
离开那扇门 -退后
step away from the door. - Back up!
放开她 放下武器
Let her go. Drop the weapon.
不行 你不明白
Can't do that, man. You don't get it.
听我说 你得放开她 立刻 -不行
Listen to me, you need to let her go, now. - I can't.
早上好 今天阿尔法罗和我们一起
Morning. Alfaro's with us today.
迪肯 我们不是说好了
Aw, Deac, I thought we all agreed
20小队是有入队标准的吗
20-Squad has standards.
抱歉 我在和托马斯发短♥信♥
Sorry, just texting with Thomas.
托马斯
Thomas?
你儿子
As in your son?
你帮我拿到他的信息后 我联♥系♥他了
I reached out after you got his info.
我们一直在通过信息联♥系♥ 现在正在计划
We've been emailing, and now we're making plans
今晚共进晚餐
for dinner tonight.
所以 这是你第一次见到他本人
So, this is the first time you're gonna see him in person?
这是重大进展
That's a big step.
"等不及要见你了"
"Can't wait to see you."
发送表情符号♥算有趣还是很逊
Is throwing in an emoji fun or lame?
看你发什么表情吧
Depends on what you use.
开玩笑的 为你感到高兴
Kidding. I'm excited for you.
到今晚 真是好长一段时间了
So, tonight? It's been a long time coming.
说实话 我慌死了
Not gonna lie-- I'm freaking out.
你可能得先别慌了
You might want to put that freak-out on hold.
托潘加一家餐馆出现武装对峙情况
We've got an armed standoff at a diner in Topanga.
出发吧
Let's roll.
一些百叶窗被拉上了
Some of the blinds are pulled,
所以很难弄清楚里面有多少平民
so it's tough to tell how many civilians are in there.
左侧有窗户开着
There's an open window on the two-side,
但那边看不到人
but no one's been visible through it.
知道有几名嫌犯吗
We know how many suspects?
煎炸厨师在枪击发生时
The fry cook slipped out the back
从后面溜了出来
when the shooting started.
说一对兄弟走进去
Said two brothers came in,
试图绑♥架♥正在工作的女服务员
tried to abduct the waitress, who was working.
杰布和格兰特·韦伯 没有前科
Jeb and Grant Weber. No priors.
煎炸厨师认出他们了吗 -是的 他们是常客
The fry cook ID'd them? - Yeah, they're regulars.
好像杰布和凯特交往了一阵子
I guess Jeb and Kat dated for a bit.
今天杰布要她跟着离开 她拒绝了
Today, he wanted her to leave with him, she refused.
听起来杰布无法接受被拒绝
Sounds like Jeb couldn't take no for an answer.
开枪是什么引发的
What set off the gunfire?
下班的治安法警当时正吃早餐
Off-duty sheriff's deputy was having breakfast.
一定是出手干预了
Must have tried to intervene.
叫布莱恩·哈根 他的电♥话♥打不通
Brian Hagen. He's not answering his phone.
他可能受了伤
So, he could be injured.
鲍威尔 阿尔法罗
All right, Powell, Alfaro,
你们守在左侧
you sit on the two-side.
厨师是从厨房♥门出来的...
Cook came out the kitchen door--
谭 迪肯... 我们从那里进去 行动
Tan, Deacon-- we go in that way. Let's move.
不许出声
Keep your mouth shut.
发现格兰特·韦伯 他有个人♥质♥
Eyes on Grant Weber. He's got a hostage.
没发现他兄弟和女服务员
No sign of the brother or the waitress.
洛城警局的
This is LAPD.
格兰特和杰布·韦伯
Grant and Jeb Weber,
你们被包围了
there's no way out of here.
放下你们的武器
You need to put your weapons down.
我们只是想保护凯特
We were only trying to protect Kat,
带她到安全的地方
get her somewhere safe.
哈根警官
Deputy Hagen.
你还好吗 受伤了吗
You doing all right over there? Are you hit?
混♥蛋♥打中了我的腿 失血很快
Bastard got me in the leg. Losing blood pretty quick.
这里有四名平民
Got four civilians in here.
第二名疑犯带着女服务员去了后面
Second suspect took the waitress into the back.
明白 立刻出来 格兰特
Understood. Come on now, Grant.
你说这不是你的本意
You say you didn't want this.
那把他们放了怎么样
How about you let these people leave, huh?
那三个可以走
Those three can go.
这个要留下
This one stays.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表