剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
卢卡在伦敦还没回
Luca's still in London.
比起反恐训练
I think he's enjoying the nightlife
他更喜欢那的夜生活
more than the counterterrorism training.
兴奋的是凯莉
Kelly's the excited one.
卢卡的支持对她来说至关重要
Luca's support means everything to her.
他就像是家人
He is like family.
我们要搬去圣地亚哥了 -你什么
We're moving to San Diego. - You're what?
改变是件很难的事 也很好
Change can be difficult, and it's good.
我为了抚养四个孩子从法学院退学
I left law school to raise four kids.
这并不意味着我忘记了所学的一切
It doesn't mean I forgot everything I learned.
瓦多·奥尔蒂斯 这是我妻子安妮·凯
Eduardo Ortiz, this is my wife Annie Kay.
我想你应该联♥系♥你以前的教授
I think you should reach out to your old professors.
考虑下你下学期回法学院的事
Get you back to school next semester.
这个世界需要你这样的人为之奋战
The world needs people like you fighting for it,
我可不想妨碍你
and I don't want to stand in the way of that.
你永远也不会妨碍我
You are never in the way.
祝你好运
这些都是什么
What is all this?
你没必要为今天做特别准备的
You didn't have to do anything special for today.
当然有必要
Of course we did.
律师的首次出庭一生只有一次
A lawyer's first day in court only happens once.
再说 我也没得选
Besides, it's not like I had a choice.
孩子们坚持 -当然了
Kids insisted. - Yeah, I'm sure they did.
你们太好了
You are too sweet.
你值得
You deserve it.
法学院的尖子生
Top of your class at law school,
直接被公设辩护律师办公室录取
right to the public defender's office
今天要为第一起案子辩护
and now you're arguing your first case.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我也不确定能有多少辩护机会
Well, I'm not sure how much arguing
我只是二席律师
I'll be doing from second chair,
除非把我在打印案情摘要时
unless you count me fighting with the jammed copier
跟卡纸打印机的斗争也算在内
while I'm printing my brief.
但你也有一席之地了
Yeah, but you got a seat at the table.
这很了不起 努力高兴点
That's a big deal. Try to enjoy it.
的确很让人激动
Oh, it is pretty exciting.
至少我觉得我现在的感受是激动
I mean, at least that's what I think this feeling is.
我双手出汗
I've just got sweaty hands already
整晚都在因压力做奇怪的梦
and having these weird stress dreams all night.
深呼吸 你会表现出色的
Take a breath, you'll be great.
你那么努力 不会有别的表现
You've worked way too hard to be anything else.
谢谢
Thank you.
而且 你没什么好操心的
Besides, there's nothing else for you to worry about.
我已经替你准备了午餐
I've already got your lunch packed,
我送孩子们上学
school drop-off is covered,
隔壁凯伦会接他们放学
Karen next door is doing pickup
我也已经把烘肉卷放在冰箱解冻
and I've got a meatloaf defrosting in the fridge.
我 -没错
I... - Yes.
看吧
See?
谢谢你帮我收拾残局
Thank you for picking up the slack around here.
我知道 我开始全职工作后
I know with me going full-time,
对所有人来说都是个巨大的变化
it's just a really big change for all of us.
我知道 但没什么是我们无法解决的
I know, but it's nothing that we can't handle.
这就是我在你身边的意义
What else am I here for?
对
Yeah.
去吧 -好的
Go. - Okay.
滚开
Get off me!
你有什么毛病 -你老是靠在我身上
What's your problem? - You keep leaning on me.
又怎样 我也不乐意跟你锁在一起
Get over it. Being chained to you is no party either.
你以为自己很厉害
Think you're so tough?
试试看啊
Try me.
你们两个住手 别逼我到后面去
Knock it off, you two. Don't make me come back there.
我说什么了
What did I just say?
够了
That's enough already!
打死那个贱♥人♥ -我要把你眼睛挖出来
Get that bitch! - I'll scratch your eyes out.
停下来
Break it up already!
你们想要这件事记到档案里吗
You want this going into your reports?
真高兴终于把你带来了 老大
Glad we finally got you out here, boss.
总部的跑步机是一回事
Treadmill in HQ is one thing,
但是来到大自然 呼吸新鲜空气
but being out in nature, breathing in this fresh air,
完全不一样
it's a whole other.
没什么比晨跑12公里更让人清醒的了
Nothing like an eight-mile hike to kick off your morning.
你们两个是怎么找到这条小路的
How did you two hear about this trail, anyway?
这里这么偏僻
It's way out here.
克里斯和斯特里特找到的
Chris and Street found it.
不久前带我们来了
Showed us a while back.
在斯特里特去长滩之前
Four of us used to hike here all the time
我们四个之前一直来这里跑
before Street went down to Long Beach.
之后就不一样了 只剩我和这家伙
Hasn't been the same since, just me and this guy.
别生气 -没关系
No offense. - Yeah, none taken.
现在一切都不一样了
Well, nothing's really gonna be the same
斯特里特一去不复返了
now that Street's gone for good.
别忘了 等我们回到总部后
Don't forget we still got a little bit of normalcy
还是有些事恢复常态的
waiting for us back at HQ.
卢卡从伦敦的反恐训练回来了
Luca just got home from counterterrorism training in London,
今天是他回来上班第一天
first shift back is today.
没错 他一定迫不及待想上班了
That's right. I'm sure he's itching to get to work.
对 你们绝对难以置信
Yeah, like you can't believe.
昨晚我去机场接他
Picked him up from the airport last night,
这家伙想直接去总部
guy wanted to head straight to HQ.
不得不劝他先休息一下
Had to convince him to get some rest first.
我了解卢卡 一点也不奇怪
Knowing Luca, that doesn't surprise me.
希望他有采纳你的建议吧
Let's just hope he took your advice.
紧急求救 这里是监狱运输车
SOS, this is prison transport
通过... 频道呼叫
on... channel.
有人听到吗 出车祸了
Can anyone hear me? There's been a crash.
我们需要紧急援救
We need immediate assistance.
39号♥高速公路 熊溪步道起点以南几公里
Highway 39, a few miles south of Bear Creek trailhead.
就在这附近
That's right near here.
我是洛城警局特警队的哈里森警司
This is Sergeant Harrelson, LAPD SWAT.
你们准确的坐标是多少 讲话
What are your exact coordinates? Come in.
最近的救护车会从亚苏沙过来
Closest ambulances will be coming from Azusa.
到这些山上可要开一阵子呢
It's gonna take them a while to get up in these mountains.
求救呼叫能不能传到那都不知道
I doubt the call even made it that far.
他们这么近 我们的信♥号♥♥还这么弱呢
We've barely got a signal and they're close.
谭 你开车
All right, Tan, you drive.
卡布雷拉 用卫星电♥话♥报告
Cabrera, call it in on the sat phone.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
凯莉 所有驾驶培训的第一步
All right, Kelly, first step of any driving lesson
都是发动车辆
is starting the car.
要发动车 你就要扭动...
To do that, you're gonna want to turn the...
好吧 干得好
All right, good job, man.
你知道左转向灯在哪吗
You know where the left blinker is?
右转向灯
Right blinker?
很好 -这些我都知道了 卢卡
Nice. - I know this stuff already, Luca.
我们何时能开上路啊
When can we get out on the road?
先别急
Well, hold your horses.
这辆车我才刚上手 连我有时都需要重温一下
I just got this car. Even I need some reminding sometimes.
复习一下基本的东西永远没坏处
It never hurts to go over the basics again, okay?
可我就只做了这些啊
But that's all I do.
我拿到许可都好几个月了
I've had my permit for months
真正的驾驶时间只有两三个小时
and only a couple of hours of actual driving time.
你妈妈没带你出去吗 -就一次
Doesn't your mom take you out? - Once.
我们刚开上街道
We barely made it off our street
她就开始冲我大喊大叫
before she started yelling at me.
所以我一直等着你回来
That's why I've been waiting for you to get back.
我爸爸教我开车时也这样
Yeah, well, my old man was the same with teaching me to drive.
我从没听过他那么声嘶力竭地叫
Man, I never heard him shriek like that before
后来也没有过
and I haven't since.
不过听着 你不用担心我
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表