剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
真不害臊
Damn disgrace.
我保证无论你看到什么片段
I guarantee whatever clip you saw,
都不能说明整件事情的真♥相♥
it don't tell the whole truth, brother.
你是这片走出来的吧
You from around here?
这里生这里长
Born and raised.
看来洛城警局让你彻底
Well, the LAPD done scrubbed the streets off you
脱胎换骨了
real good, homie.
你不是黑人了
You ain't Black.
你们在干什么
What're you doing?
洛城警局 我们有搜查令
LAPD. We have a warrant.
楼管让我们进来的
Building manager let us in.
你在这工作 -有时候
You work here? - Sometimes.
这里很多房♥子都是我在负责维修
Do maintenance on lots of buildings around here.
还是不能定位IP地址
Still can't pinpoint the I.P. address.
这两个人看着眼熟吗
You recognize these faces, by any chance?
见过 昨天晚上见过他们
Yeah, actually. I saw them last night.
什么 在哪 -院子里
What? Where? - Courtyard.
看上去都断片了
They looked wasted.
差不多是被他们哥们几个拖回去的
Their buddies were practically dragging them home.
看见他们进哪个单元了吗
You see which unit they went into?
看见了 三单元 已经空了好几个月了
Yeah. Unit three. It's been vacant for months.
小孩都去那抽烟喝酒
Kids go in there to smoke and drink.
没什么稀奇的
Didn't think anything of it.
洗手间安全 衣柜安全
Bathroom clear. Closet clear.
洛城警局 放下武器 -把枪放下
LAPD! Lower your weapons! - Drop the guns!
把枪放下 -警♥察♥
Drop the guns now! - Police!
等下 我们是沃尔夫先生的人
Wait, we work for Mr. Wolf.
把枪放下
Put the guns down.
沃尔夫先生雇我们找孩子
JP Wolf hired us to find the boys.
我们刚到这 看见门开着
We just got here, saw the open door,
还以为你们是绑匪
we thought you were the kidnappers.
你们来这干什么
Why'd you come here?
有匿名线报说看见两个孩子在这
Got an anonymous tip that the boys were spotted here.
救救我
Help me!
我快喘不上气了 -快把箱子打开
I can't breathe in here! - Get that trunk open now.
求求了 天啊 救救我 -是他 是乔什
Please, God, please. - That's him. That's Josh.
有人能听见吗 我需要帮助 我要窒息了
Can anybody hear me? I need help. I'm suffocating.
你们看
Check this out.
是一台录音机
It's a recordingdevice.
这是个圈套 -为什么
This was all a setup. - Why?
绑匪想给孩子家人传递信息
Kidnappers are sending the family a message.
但是没想到我们会找到这里
They just didn't realize we'd find it, too.
给你们老板打电♥话♥
Call your boss.
我们要跟他沟通
We're gonna need to speak to him.
我不在乎你当律师多长时间了
I don't give a damn how long you've been practicing law.
告诉你的委托人 他所谓的"追踪侦探"
Look, you tell your client that his so-called "recovery agents"
和我的警员那样对峙
could've made a fatal mistake
可能会酿成大错
confronting my officers like that.
我理解他不过是想把儿子找回来
I understand that he just wants his kid back.
最简单的方式就是
The easiest way to make that happen
让他开始合作
is for him to start cooperating.
这是乔什的母亲 凯洛琳·沃尔夫
This is Josh's mother, Caroline Wolf.
乔什的保镖牵线联♥系♥的
Josh's protection officer put us in touch.
这位是哈尔森警探
This is Sergeant Harrelson.
沃尔夫太太 您能来太好了
Mrs. Wolf, I'm glad you came.
我丈夫坚信
My husband is convinced that
找警♥察♥会让乔什更危险
involving the police puts Josh in more danger,
但我才不会因为他的自负
and I'm not gonna risk my son's life
拿儿子的生命开玩笑
because of my husband's ego.
他说他"不跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈条件"
He says that he "won't negotiate with terrorists,"
那我谈
but I will.
绑匪联♥系♥你们了 -是的
The kidnappers made contact? - Yeah.
乔什被绑♥架♥之后
This was in JP's inbox
我老公的邮箱收到了这个
after Josh was taken.
发件地址是加密的
It came from an encrypted email address.
有毒废料抛卸
Toxic waste dumping.
化学品溢出 癌症
Chemical spills. Cancer.
死亡 沃尔夫石油化工已经毁掉了
Death. Wolf Petrochemical has destroyed
成千上万的生命
thousands of lives.
一 公♥司♥要立即停止运营
One, the company will immediately cease operations.
二 沃尔夫先生要向所有受害者
Two, Mr. Wolf will publicly apologize
公开道歉
to all of the company's victims.
三 我们会通过离岸账户
Three, $200 million will be distributed
向上述受害者捐赠2亿美元
by us to said victims via an offshore account.
你们要想让这两个小孩活命
If you want these boys to live,
如果你们不想让我们杀了你儿子
if you don't want us to kill your son,
现在给你十八个小时
you have 18 hours to abide.
不许报♥警♥
No police.
我们是绿色反叛
We are Green Rebellion.
只剩三小时了
There's less than three hours left.
你觉得我们把那些钱给了他们
I mean, even if we get them that kind of money,
他们就会释放乔什吗
do you think they'll release Josh?
通常来说 在这种情况下
Typically, in these situations,
我们希望有一个公开的沟通方式
we want an open line of communication
这样我们就可以尽量争取多一点时间
so we can try and buy some time.
他们提到有一个境外银行账号♥
They mentioned an offshore account.
知道你丈夫是怎么得到这个账号♥的吗
Any idea how your husband was supposed to access that?
他们发完视频之后
After they sent the video,
又把银行账号♥发了邮件给他
they emailed him that bank account.
银行代码是巴拿马的一个银行
The routing number is from a bank in Panama.
天呐 我不该来
My God. I shouldn't have come.
如果他们伤害我的孩子怎么办 -先别急
What if they hurt my baby? - Hey, hey.
我向你保证我们会竭尽全力找到那些孩子的
I assure you, we're gonna do everything we can to find the boys.
鉴证组有在录音里找到什么有用的资料吗
Forensics find anything useful on the voice recorder?
暂时没有能帮我们找出绑匪身份的信息
Nothing that helps us ID the kidnappers yet.
你之前不必当着所有人的面
You didn't have to call me out like that earlier
那样指责我
in front of everyone.
洪都只是在做他的工作
Hondo was just doing his job.
为什么你把这个当做消遣
Why is that entertainment to you?
你应该知道我认为洪都
You should know I think Hondo's taking heat
是在无辜受过
for something he doesn't deserve.
我认为这整件事都是捏造的
I think this whole thing is bogus.
就算我看那个视频
Me watching that video
也不能改变已经发生的事实
doesn't change the fact that it's already out there.
我只是觉得你对此有点太过热心了
You just seemed a little too enthusiastic about it to me.
就像是洪都如果因为这件事
Like if the fallout from this were to get Hondo
而停职了
suspended or something,
那对你来说就是个机会
it'd present an opportunity for you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你知道我尊敬洪都吧 -是吗
You know I respect Hondo. - Do you?
还是你巴不得他有事
Or are you rooting for him to fail,
希望20小队的人手比现在更少吗
hoping that 20-Squad gets even lighter than it already is?
斯特里特 卢卡 迪肯 全都走了
Street, Luca, Deacon, all gone.
如果洪都也走了
Hell, if Hondo goes down,
你也许就是特警组史上最年轻的队长了
you might be named the youngest team leader in SWAT history.
如果你想在特警组里升职
If you're trying to move up in SWAT,
20小队是最合适的地方对吧
20-Squad's the place to do it, right?
鲍威尔和你说我想给洪都留下好印象
Powell told you what I said about wanting to impress Hondo
这样我也许能进你的小队了吧
so I can maybe move on to your squad?
听着
Look.
也许我的表达方式不对
Maybe I didn't phrase it right,
但我并不希望任何人有事
but I'm not wishing for anyone's downfall,
尤其是洪都
especially not Hondo's.
他可是传奇人物
He's a damn legend.
所以我才想进20小队
That's why I want to be on 20-Squad.
才能和他一起共事 向你们所有人学习
So I can work with him, learn from all you guys.
我只是有时爱说说闲话
I just run my mouth sometimes.
我承认我也有些野心
And I admit, I'm-I'm a little ambitious.
但这算是坏事吗
But is that so bad?
也许不算是
Maybe not,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表