剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
Nah, it's all good.
不影响咱们
We're good.
我很乐意什么时候跟你去一家那样的酒吧
And I'd be down to grab a drink with you
一起喝一杯
at one of those clubs some time.
好吧 应该是没戏
Right, yeah. That's not gonna happen.
你最喜欢的冲浪点
Your favorite surf break.
我猜你就在这
I figured I'd find you here.
有很多时候 我来这就望着大海发呆
So many days, I-I come here and stare at the water.
不知为什么 它总能给我指明方向
Somehow, it tells me everything is as it should be.
但今天却没有
But not today.
我这辈子 打我出生起
You know, my whole life, almost since I was born,
特警队就是我生命的一部分
SWAT's been part of me.
我是第三代
I'm third generation.
特警队...
Swat's...
我这辈子只会这个
all I've ever known.
也是我的毕生理想
It's all I ever wanted.
而现在 它却在我生命中
Now, for the first time in my life...
第一次不再是我的未来
...it isn't part of my future.
还有可能的 -什么可能 希克斯的提议
It still could be. - What? The Hicks offer?
不
No, man.
那还不如死了算了
I would kill myself if I had to sit in HQ
只能干坐在总部 看着你们其余人各司其职
and watch as the rest of you were out there doing your thing.
开着黑贝蒂
I mean, being behind the wheel of Black Betty...
和你还有迪肯和大家
...being out there in the field with you and Deacon
一起出任务...
and everybody else...
那才是我的向往
...that was always my happy place.
那是我每天活下去的意义
It's what I live for every day.
我就是...
I'm just...
还没有准备好
I'm just not ready.
我不想说再见
I mean, I don't want to say goodbye.
最糟心的是
And the worst part is, is that
我让大伙失望了
I feel like I'm letting everyone down.
怎么会
No way, man.
你没有让任何人失望
You ain't letting nobody down.
这根本不可能
That ain't even in you.
你为这份工作奉献了自己的一切
You've given everything you got to this job.
我知道可以你还能奉献更多
And I know you would give more if you could.
那接下来怎么办
So what's next?
这世界还很大
Oh, man, there's a whole world out there.
我也不知道 我觉得有了薇薇安后
I don't know. I think having my daughter Vivienne
我女儿给了我一个全新的视角
has given me a different outlook on...
去看待神明 或者什么别的称呼
...a higher power or whatever you want to call it.
我只在想 在海平线之外的某个地方
I just think that somewhere way past where that sea meets the sky...
某个人或某个东西在试着告诉你
...someone or something is trying to tell you
这是你的时刻
this is your moment.
不管是满世界追寻冲浪点
Whether its chasing surf breaks all over the world...
寻找那个特别的人
...finding someone special...
或者只是探索新事物
...or just discovering something brand-new.
卢卡 你有机会离开
Luca, you got an opportunity to walk away...
趁自己还年轻
...while you're still young enough...
去追求新的幸福
...to find a whole new happiness.
或许比特警队给你带来的幸福感更甚
Maybe one even greater than what SWAT can bring you.
那可是个相当高的标准
That's a pretty high bar.
这些年来
You know, all these years
身为20队的一份子
being part of 20-Squad.
它对我的意义无以言表
I can't even tell you what it's meant to me.
我们作为一个团队一起经历了那么多
I mean, we've been through so much together as a team.
你是我最敬重的一个人
You are one of the most honorable men I've ever known.
你忠诚
You are loyal...
是值得我一辈子信赖的人
...someone I've trusted with my life,
毫不迟疑
no hesitation.
记住
You remember this.
无论有没有警徽
Badge or no badge...
你永远都是我们一员
...you will always be one of us.
这就是家人
That's how family works.
我会很想念你的 兄弟
I'm gonna miss you the most, brother.
多米尼克·卢卡警官
Officer Dominique Luca,
你的警衔已传承了三代
your legacy spans three generations,
始于你的祖父
starting with your grandfather,
他也是我的导师
who was also a mentor of mine,
你的父亲卡尔
your father Carl,
我有幸与他共事
who I had the honor of serving with.
到了你 多米尼卡
And now you, Dominique.
你在洛城警局特警队留下了永恒的印记
You have forever left your mark on LAPD SWAT.
衷心祝贺你退役
The very warmest congratulations on your retirement.
祝你一切顺利
And we wish you the best.
谢谢你 兄弟 我会想你的
Thank you, brother. I'll miss you, buddy.
呼叫22D
Dispatch to 22-David.
我非常自豪地宣布 今天下午十六点三十分
It is with enormous pride that today, at 1630 hours,
我 你的队长兼兄弟
I, your team leader and your brother,
向你发送最后一则无线电
deliver your last radio call.
22D
22-David,
你的值日时间已安全结束
you have safely reached the end of your watch.
这是我的荣幸
It's been my honor... and my privilege.
已退出
10-7,
完毕
over and out.
军姿
Present...
敬礼
...arms!
军姿
Order...
礼毕
arms!
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表