剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
是你报的警吗
Are you the one who called 911?
是我
Yes, yes.
在客房♥楼发现了超过二十个热影像
I found two dozen more signatures in the guesthouse.
极少有走动
Minimal movement.
洛城警局
LAPD!
举起双手走出来
Come out with your hands up.
维克托
Victor?
先生 里面有人受伤吗
Sir, is anyone in there hurt?
没有 我们都没事 只是受了惊
No, we're-we're all okay. Just shaken up.
天啊 见到我弟弟从没有让我这么高兴过
Boy, I've never been happier to see my little brother.
弟弟
Brother?
枪手们进来 指定要找纳尔逊一家
So, the gunmen came in specifically looking for the Nelson family.
有说原因吗
Did they say why?
没有 他们什么都没说就抓了安娜和她女儿
No, they took Anna and her daughter without a word,
然后押着我们进了客房♥楼
then forced the rest of us into the guesthouse.
你怎么认识纳尔逊一家的
How do you know the Nelson family?
安娜和我是同事 她在我们医院是外科医生
Anna and I work together. She's a surgeon at my hospital.
有时我们在急诊室会一起处理某个病人
We sometimes overlap on patients in the ER.
她是我们院最好的医生
She's one of our bests.
我真希望能帮上更多的忙
I wish I could be more helpful,
但枪声一响...
but once that gunfire started...
我不知道你每天是如何面对这种情况的 维克托
I don't know how you deal with this every day, Vic.
我的心还狂跳呢
My heart's still racing.
过一阵子就成本能了
Becomes second nature after a while.
谢天谢地 谢天谢地
Oh, thank God. Oh, thank God.
我担心死了
I was so worried.
我报了警
I-I called 911
然后我就躲到了橱柜里
and then I just, I hid in a closet
因为我不知道还能怎么办 但...
'cause I didn't know what else to do, but...
你没事我太高兴了
I am so glad that you're okay.
给我点时间把这边的事处理完 好吗
Give me a second to finish up here, okay?
我去车里找你
I'll meet you by the car.
好
Okay.
什么情况
What the hell was that?
没什么需要你担心的 这边没什么要问的了吧
Nothing you need to worry about. We done here?
我是没有了
You and me? Yeah.
但是警官们需要给你做个笔录
Detectives are gonna want a statement, though.
没事吧
Everything okay?
有事
No.
那是我哥哥 但那个女人不是我哥哥的妻子
That's my brother, but that's not my brother's wife.
嗯 没事 我明白了
Yep. Okay, no, I got it.
好 谢谢 我会打回给你的
All right, thanks. Let me call you back.
疑犯来时房♥子的主人托尼·纳尔逊不在家
The homeowner Tony Nelson wasn't home when the suspects arrived.
他去附近的烘焙店取甜品了
He was picking up desserts at a nearby bakery.
巡警正带他去总部接受询问
Patrol's bringing him in to HQ for questioning.
很好 我要你尽快找他谈话
Good. I'm gonna need you to talk to him ASAP.
托尼·纳尔逊其实是为国♥务♥院♥工作
Now, it turns out, Tony Nelson, he's a licensed DCS contractor
有执照的直销承包商
for the U.S. State Department.
直销 直接商业销♥售♥ -对
DCS, as in Direct Commercial Sales? - Yeah.
所以托尼是一个向外国买♥♥家售卖♥♥军用武器的军♥火♥商
So, Tony's a broker who sells U.S. Military weapons to foreign buyers.
枪♥支♥ 火箭发射器 烈性弹♥药♥ 坦克
Guns, rocket launchers, high explosives, tanks.
只要是能引起大范围伤亡的武器
If it can cause mass casualties in a hurry,
他都卖♥♥
he sells it.
所以绑♥架♥这么一个军♥火♥商的家人
So, you don't kidnap the family
一定不是心血来潮
of a major weapons dealer on a whim.
不管怎么看 情况都不太妙
Any way you shake it, this is bad.
所以我们要尽快找到安娜和埃莉·纳尔逊
And that's why we got to find Anna and Ellie Nelson ASAP.
反恐特警队
第七季 第四集
迪肯 巴罗斯警探 情况如何
Deac, Detective Burrows, tell me we made some headway
纳尔逊医生和她女儿有什么线索 -查到了一些
in the search for Dr. Nelson and her daughter. - Some.
门铃摄像头拍到了嫌疑人
A doorbell camera caught the license plate
逃跑车辆的车牌号♥
of the suspects' getaway vehicle.
车辆登记在埃德加·罗哈斯名下
The vehicle's registered to Edgar Rojas.
他在市中心有一家专车服务公♥司♥
He owns an executive car service in Mid City.
很可能是租的车 但谭和卡布雷拉
It's most likely a rental, but Tan and Cabrera
现在已经在去找罗哈斯的路上了
are heading to find Rojas as we speak.
已经发了协查通告 -很好
There's also a BOLO out. - All right, good.
嫌疑人的身份查出来了吗
Any luck in ID'ing the suspects?
我们抓到的嫌疑人叫安德烈斯·康蒂永
Well, the suspect we took down is Andres Cantillon.
智利公民
He's a Chilean national,
据说和这个人走得很近
and he's a known associate of this guy,
一个叫维森特·穆诺兹的国际军♥火♥商
an international arms dealer named Vicente Muñoz.
据我在国♥务♥院♥的朋友说
According to a friend of mine at the State Department,
维森特·穆诺兹曾是美国最大的客户之一
Vicente Muñoz used to be one of the U.S.'s best customers.
他多年来一直为智利军方购买♥♥武器
He purchased weapons for the Chilean military for years,
直到有消息称他同时在向南美洲的
until word got out that he was also funneling weapons
恐怖组织提供武器
to terrorist groups in South America.
哪种恐怖组织
What terrorist groups?
专挑满是美国公民的大使♥馆♥下手的那种
The kind that like to target embassies full of U.S. Citizens.
那穆诺兹就成为了众矢之的
That made Muñoz persona non grata,
登上了从洛城到波哥大的
and landed him on every most wanted list
每份通缉名单
from here to Bogotá.
但还有一点不明确
But what isn't clear
穆诺兹为什么要针对托尼·纳尔逊
is why did Muñoz specifically target Tony Nelson?
我们认为是穆诺兹想要武器
Our working theory is that Muñoz wants weaponry,
所以他想把纳尔逊医生和埃莉
so he intends to use Dr. Nelson and Ellie
作为筹码来完成交易
as leverage to force a deal.
问题就是
Now, the only flaw with that theory is...
绑匪还没提出赎金要求
The kidnappers haven't reached out with ransom demands yet.
没错 -洪都已经去和托尼·纳尔逊谈了
Exactly. - All right, Hondo's already in with Tony Nelson.
希望他可以弄清楚维森特·穆诺兹的作案动机
Hopefully, he can shed light on Vicente Muñoz's possible motives.
你说穆诺兹策划了这一切
You think Muñoz is behind this?
天啊
My God.
纳尔逊先生 我知道你很担心
Mr. Nelson, I know you're worried
你的妻子和女儿 我们也是
about your wife and daughter. We are, too.
但想要找到她们 我们需要你的帮助
But if we're gonna find them, we need your help.
当然 要我怎么做
Of course. What can I do?
你好像和穆诺兹很熟
You seem pretty familiar with Muñoz.
你们之前见过吗 -见过多次
You've met in the past? - Many times.
穆诺兹以前负责为智利军方采购武器
Muñoz used to handle procurement for the Chilean military.
我和他做过六笔交易
I did half a dozen deals with him.
交易致命军方武器
Deals for deadly military weapons?
对 但这些交易都经过了
Yes. But those deals were thoroughly vetted
国♥务♥院♥的彻底审查和批准
and sanctioned by the State Department.
都是正规的
All above-board,
为了增进和我们在南美洲最亲密的
with a goal of strengthening one of the closest
军事盟友之间的关系
military allies we have in South America.
所以你和穆诺兹曾是工作上的好伙伴
So you had a good working relationship with Muñoz?
对 这么多年来也成了朋友
Yeah. We became friendly over the years.
该死 安娜和我还曾邀请他来家吃晚餐
Hell, Anna and I even had him over for dinner a few times.
后来我发现他和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥搞在一起
That stopped the moment I learned
就再也没有和他联♥系♥了
he was in bed with terrorists.
你们从那时关系就恶化了
Is that when your relationship soured?
对 当时我们正在交易高机动性火箭炮系统
Yes. We were in the middle of a deal for some HIMARS.
就是高级火箭发射器 穆诺兹非常想要它们
They're fancy rocket launchers. Muñoz wanted them badly.
为了拿到手大概转账了五千万美元
Transferred almost 50 million to lock it down.
最后国♥务♥院♥拦下了高机动性火箭炮系统
The State Department ended up keeping both the HIMARS
和穆诺兹的钱
and Muñoz's money.
我想穆诺兹对此不太满意
And I'm guessing Muñoz wasn't too happy about that.
对 当时国♥务♥院♥停止交易时穆诺兹全怪我
Yeah, Muñoz blamed me when State vetoed the deal.
说我在背后阴他
Told me I'd stabbed him in the back.
如果我知道他会对我家人下手
If I'd known he'd come after my family,
那我当时就该收他双倍的钱
I would have charged the bastard double.
行 纳尔逊先生 你需要暂时留在这儿
All right, listen, Mr. Nelson, we're gonna keep you here
我们会负责你的安全 一旦有关于
for safety for the time being, but we will update you
你家人的消息我们会通知你 -好的
if we hear anything about your family. - Okay.
老爸
我把开车来了
给你
Hey. There you go.
焕然一新
She's running good as new again.
我的人还给你们洗了个车
And my guy even threw in a car wash.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表