剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
sounds more like he's gearing up for a turf war.
我刚给一个人改装了一量紫色哈雷
I just suped up a purple Harley for a guy running his mouth
他总是说起"黑头子弹"
about "black-tip ammo."
他自称钢铁麦克 -我听说过这个人
Called himself Iron Mike. - I've heard of Iron Mike.
他是黑市武器改装师
He's a black market weapons modifier.
他可是个传奇
Guy's a legend.
随便给他什么枪和弹♥药♥ 他都能玩出花样
Give him any gun, any bullet, he'll make them dance.
没错 桑尼需要特殊的步♥枪♥
Yeah, Sonny would need special rifles
来发射钨芯的子弹
for the igniting tungsten in those rounds.
丁迪 钢铁麦克来的时候还说了什么
Dindy, did Iron Mike say anything else while he was here?
提到那家叫罗德尼的摩托党潜水酒吧
Mentioned that biker dive bar, Rodney's.
说想在自己离城前
Said he wanted to catch up with some "OG's"
和一些老炮儿叙叙旧
before he left town.
或者他要和桑尼会面 再干一票
Or maybe he's meeting with Sonny for one more job.
感谢你过来 警司
Thanks for coming by, Sergeant.
没事
Yeah.
听着 我们正在调查
Listen, we are trying to get a clearer picture
格林警员是如何拿到的
as to how Officer Greene came into possession
失窃弹♥药♥
of the stolen ammo.
他把我们都耍了
He played all of us.
我的部门会尽一切所能
Look, my department will do whatever's necessary
帮忙找回弹♥药♥
to help track down those rounds.
格林进出证据库都刷的自己警徽
Greene scanned his own badge to get in and out of Evidence.
也并没试图躲避监控
He made no effort to avoid the cameras.
他肯定知道自己会被抓
He had to have known he'd be caught.
也许他觉得到时已经去墨西哥半路上了
Probably thought he'd be halfway to Mexico by now.
格林毕业成绩名列前茅
Greene finished top of his class.
从警记录也完美无缺
His record's impeccable.
你曾是他上级
You were his C.O.
这事你不觉得奇怪吗
Doesn't this story seem off to you?
是 当然
Yeah, of course it does.
格林曾是完美的新人警员
Greene was a perfect rookie.
巡警干得不错 讨人喜欢
Great on patrol, well-liked.
轮值去去证据库和物证组时
Didn't even moan when it was his turn
也都毫无怨言
to ride the Evidence and Property desk.
听起来确实骗过了所有人
Sounds like he fooled everyone.
洪都 我知道你见过他一次
Look, Hondo, I know you met the kid once,
算了吧
but come on.
我不明白你为何这么急于
I don't know why you're so pressed
去捕风捉影
to see something that isn't there.
我们是在毕业典礼上认识的
We met at his graduation.
他从招生海报上看到了我
He recognized me from a recruitment poster.
告诉我他这辈子的愿望就是当一名警♥察♥
Told me how he wanted to be a cop his entire life.
我在他眼里看到了决心 琼斯
I saw it in his eyes, Jones.
那孩子真的很有干劲
The kid had a real drive.
我知道我只见过他一次
I know it was only one encounter,
但我对他印象深刻
but I was impressed.
我希望自己也见过那年轻人
I wish I'd met that young man,
但我看到的就是一个坏警♥察♥
but what I see is a bad cop.
为一己私欲洗劫洛城警局
Robbing the LAPD, only looking out for himself.
我这就关门了 妈妈
I'm locking up the center now, Mom.
告诉薇薇妈妈回家吃午饭
Tell Viv Mommy will be home for lunch,
还会带给她很多的吻
and I'm bringing plenty of kisses.
布鲁斯 你吓我一跳 -公♥司♥来电
Bruce, you scared me. - Firm just called.
我应聘失败 想着你也许想知道
I didn't get the job. Thought you'd like to know.
我问了有没有人打电♥话♥引荐我
You know, I asked if anyone called on my behalf.
他们说压根没有
They didn't hear a peep.
对 我没给他们打电♥话♥
No, I didn't call them.
我仔细考虑过了
I thought a lot about it,
但说实话我觉得
but I honestly don't think
目前我不能推荐你去任何工作
I could recommend you for a position anywhere right now.
但你答应我了
But you promised.
我说我会考虑 我也考虑了
I said I'd think about it, and I did.
我什么也不欠你的
I don't owe you anything more.
你知道能去面试多有难吗
Do you know how hard it was to even get an interview?
那是我让自己摆脱困局
This was my best chance
最好的机会
of getting my head back above water,
你居然都不肯打个电♥话♥
and you couldn't bother to make a simple phone call.
我没义务去弥补你的过错
I am not responsible for fixing your mistake.
上次你可是差点拉我做了替罪羊
You were happy to stand by
而且还对我幸灾乐祸 还记得吗
and let me take the fall for your crime, remember?
那这次算什么 报复吗
So that's what this is, payback?
我们已经有经济问题了 好吗
We were already having money troubles, okay?
你以为我开始为什么拿回扣
Why do you think I took the payoff in the first place?
我需要帮助 我依然需要帮助
I needed help. I still need help.
后退 布鲁斯
Step back, Bruce.
我的生活急转直下 尼歇尔
My life is spiraling, Nichelle.
你夺走了我唯一改善现状的机会
You took away my only chance at saving it.
你根本不管他人死活
You don't care about helping people at all.
整个长滩警局都在各处搜查桑尼的下落
The entire LBPD is kicking in doors looking for Sonny,
洛城特警只坐在这无所事事吗
and L.A. SWAT is just sitting here?
卡内基 回车上去 你和格里森应该在后方坚守
Carnegie, get in your car. You and Grissom are on the back.
如果钢铁迈克出现 我们要准备好
If Iron Mike shows up, we need to be ready.
我们在找一个摩托党 这里就是摩托党酒吧
We're looking for a biker. This is a biker bar.
咱们进去问个究竟
Let's go in and get some answers.
钢铁迈克骑紫色哈雷
Well, Iron Mike rides a purple Harley.
外面看到有紫色车吗
See any purple bikes out front?
他们还真是把你改造成一个圣人了 斯特里特
Boy, they made you squeaky clean up there, Street.
你忘了这里是怎么办事的吗
You forget we do things our own way down here?
还是按规矩来吧
How about the right way?
你可以做到吗 卡内基
You think you can handle that, Carnegie?
我之前没有那么糟糕吧
Please tell me I was never that bad.
回到长滩感觉如何
So, how's it been being back in Long Beach?
我知道你不太想被派过来
I know you weren't thrilled at being sent down here.
长滩在我心里一直都是个
I always looked at Long Beach as
坏事不断的地方
this place where bad things happen.
我妈对我做的那些事
You know, all the hell my mom put me though,
还有我和内特在寄宿家庭的遭遇
and everything Nate and I endured in the foster system.
可能原因是怪罪一个地方
I think it was just easier to blame a place
比怪罪辜负我的人更容易
instead of the people who failed me.
但是我在这待了几个月后
But I've been here these last couple months,
不得不说长滩是个很不错的地方
and I gotta say Long Beach is awesome.
比如 在那个拐角
For instance, around the corner down here
有一家汉堡店叫黄金包
there's this burger joint Gold Bun.
以前我妈每周一都带我去那吃早餐
And my mom used to take me every Monday for breakfast.
我们会赶在第一个进店 一周中最美好的一天
We'd be the first ones in there. Best day of the week.
很高兴你能看到这个地方的美好 斯特里特
Glad you could find a little love for this place, Street.
任何时候只要你想吃长滩的早餐汉堡
Hey, anytime you're craving a Long Beach breakfast burger,
克里斯不喜欢45分钟的车程
and Chris isn't feeling like a 45-minute drive,
找我就是了 -谢谢 兄弟
you know who to call. - Thanks, man.
琼斯带了几个人
Jones took a few of his guys
去查桑尼的一个旧地址
to an old address of Sonny's he dug up.
你在做什么
What are you up to?
我在翻查格林在任职巡逻队时的
I'm going through all of Greene's arrest reports
所有逮捕记录
from his time on patrol.
迪肯 我认识的格林
Deacon, the Greene I met
一心想为自己的社区做点好事
wanted to do right by his community.
那个人不会把十箱穿甲弹
That person doesn't sell ten crates
卖♥♥给罪犯
of armor-piercing rounds to a criminal.
他的突然转变
There's got to be some explanation
肯定是有什么原因
for his sudden personality change.
洪都 作为领导者 你最大的优势
You know, Hondo, your biggest strength as a leader is
就是能够看到每个人最好的一面
the ability to see the best in everyone.
这是这点无数次地将我们队凝聚在一起
It's pulled our team together more times than I can count.
我不是说你对格林的看法是错的
Now, I'm not saying that your read on Greene is wrong,
但现在有个疯子想挑起一场摩托党之间的恶战
but right now we've got a madman trying to start a biker war,
我们都不知道怎么样找到他
and no idea how to find him.
我知道 但有些事还是不太对劲
I know, man. But something's still not sitting right with me.
我有预感
I can feel it in my gut.
对格林手♥机♥的搜查令刚刚通过了
The warrant on Greene's phone went through.
鉴证科刚刚给我们发来数据
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表