剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他是前黑帮成员 是名杀手
He's former yakuza. He's a killer.
别让我再说一遍
I'm not gonna tell you again.
给我坐到椅子上去
Get your ass back in that chair.
对不起 我做不到
I'm sorry. I cannot.
有人逃跑了
We got a rabbit in the building!
拦住他
Stop him!
不许动
Hey, stop right there!
把门都锁上
Lock down the doors!
把手给我 -不许反抗
Give me your hands. - Stop resisting!
我得离开这
I need to get out of here.
你这是袭♥警♥
You just assaulted a police officer.
奈♥美♥是谁
Who's Nami?
求你了 我必须接
Please. I must answer.
说吧
Go.
奈♥美♥
Nami!
女人和孩子在我手上
我们再联♥系♥
他们抓走了奈♥美♥和祖悟
They have Nami and Sogo.
他们把我家人抓走了
They have my family.
这些就是受害者吧
I take it these are the victims?
茂兰奈♥美♥和她的儿子祖悟
Nami Mora and her son Sogo.
他们趁下午放学在祖悟的学校把人掳走了
They were grabbed at Sogo's school during afternoon pickup.
智茂木说他们是一家人
Timoki called them his family,
但是学校的档案里
but school records don't list Timoki
祖悟的父亲或者奈♥美♥的丈夫都不是智茂木
as Sogo's father or as Nami's husband.
还有一件大家都猜到的事
Here's something that will surprise absolutely no one.
茂兰奈♥美♥的身份信息经查不符
Nami Mora's ID doesn't check out.
伪造的 跟其他人一样
It's bogus, just like the others.
可能又是一名通过空的夜间搬家服务
Probably another person who was disappeared from Japan
逃离日本的
by Suki's Night Moving service.
智茂木 是黑暗犯罪家族的下属
Timoki, he was an enforcer for the Yami-Yami crime family.
而这个帮派现在却拼了命的要找到他
The same clan that's now hell-bent on finding him.
这是什么情况
What's the theory?
他偷了钱然后潜逃出国
That he stole from them and fled the country?
跟我想的一样
Your guess is as good as mine.
可是这个男的在美国已经待了六年了
But this man's been in the U.S. for almost six years.
所以有人对他当年在日本犯下的过错
So whatever his offense back in Japan...
还在耿耿于怀
...it ain't been forgotten.
我们知道胆小园丁的身份只是一个掩护
Look, we know the timid gardener act is just a cover.
你是一名杀手
You are a killer.
曾是黑暗犯罪家族的下属
And a former enforcer for the Yami-Yami crime family.
智茂木 很明显你很在乎奈♥美♥和祖悟
Timoki, it's obvious you care for Nami and Sogo.
但是现在 唯一能帮他们的就是相信我们
But right now, the only way to help them is to trust us.
我以前是黑帮成员 没错 但是...
I was an enforcer, yes, but...
那是很久之前的事了
that was a lifetime ago.
黑帮有自己的信条和准则
There were rules yakuza swore to and lived by.
最重要的就是永不伤害无辜
The foremost, to never harm the innocent.
但是自从大蛇接管黑暗家族后
But then Orochi took over as head of Yami-Yami.
新生代
The new generation.
他们无视前辈立下的规矩
They reject the old ways,
将金钱和权力凌驾于一切之上
prizing money and power over everything.
大蛇成为老大之后不久
Shortly after Orochi became the oyabun,
命令我去刺杀一起命案的目击证人
he ordered me to kill the witness to a murder.
那个证人是个女人 身怀六甲
The witness was a woman, many months pregnant.
虽然我不是什么无罪之人 但是我有我的原则
I am not free of sin, but the code...
还有我们之前说到的荣辱感
the honor we talked about,
不允许我夺去她的生命
would not let me take her life.
那个你没有下手杀害的怀孕女人
And the pregnant woman you didn't kill...
就是奈♥美♥
...was Nami?
祖悟就是她的儿子
And the child is Sogo, her son.
你的老大 大蛇知情后
Knowing that your boss, Orochi,
会派另一名杀手完成这个任务
would just send another killer to finish the job,
你找到了一家夜间搬家组织
you found a Night Mover,
帮你和奈♥美♥逃出日本
to vanish you and Nami out of Japan.
在大蛇眼中这是最严重的背叛
I have committed the greatest betrayal in Orochi's eyes.
他不喜欢完不成的任务 或是软弱无能的下属
He does not like loose ends or to look weak.
我违抗命令犯下两个大忌
My disobedience achieved both,
因此奈♥美♥和祖悟才命悬一线
and as a result, Nami and Sogo's lives are at risk.
你觉得责任在你
And you feel responsible.
大蛇是我的徒弟 我是他的师♥傅♥
Orochi was my shatei. I was his mentor.
他对传统嗤之以鼻 于是我用武力纠正他
He mocked the old ways, so I corrected him with force.
我对他很严厉 近乎残忍♥
I was hard on him, brutal.
所以他对我更加怀恨在心
And that only made him more resentful.
也许当初我换一种方式教导他就不会...
Maybe if I had schooled him differently...
是他们
It's them.
喂
我们想要你来换这个女人和孩子
三十分钟
绿荫广场
我要向他们投降
I am to surrender to them.
三十分钟内到绿荫广场
Alameda Square in 30 minutes time.
用我换奈♥美♥和祖悟的自♥由♥
Me for Nami and Sogo's freedom.
追踪到刚才的通话了吧 -没有
Tell me you got a trace on that call. - No.
通话时间不够长
It wasn't long enough.
等等
Hold on.
今天在绿荫广场要举办一场亚裔美国人团结庆典
There's an Asian American Unity Festival in Alameda Square today.
可能这就是他们选择那里的原因
That's probably why they chose it.
人多方便他们掩护
Gives them plenty of civilians for cover.
我们没有时间部署行动了
We don't have time for a planned op.
你们只能硬着头皮去了
You're gonna have to go in blind.
长官 要救下这个女人和她的孩子
Sir, if we're gonna save this woman and her child,
我们别无选择
we got no choice.
南边有情况吗
Anything to the south?
没有看到嫌犯
No visual on any of our suspects.
这么多人很难看清
Gonna be tough in this crowd though.
阿尔法罗 卡布雷拉 出口处有发现吗
Alfaro, Cabrera, anything at the entrances?
我这边没发现 洪都
Nothing on my end, Hondo.
没看见嫌犯
No sign of our suspects.
如果他们行动成功
If they make it out of this,
会怎么处理奈♥美♥和祖悟
what will happen to Nami and Sogo?
我不能保证什么
No promises,
但鉴于他们在东京的情况
but given their situation back in Tokyo,
很有可能申请到政♥治♥庇护
they've got a strong case for asylum.
但至于你 就不好说了
I don't know if I can say as much for your fate, though.
没关系
No matter.
我只担心奈♥美♥和祖悟
It is only Nami and Sogo that I care about.
我发誓要保护他们周全
I swore to keep them safe.
这是我唯一的目的
That is my ikiagi, my purpose.
现在这也是我们特警队的目的了
Well, right now, that's SWAT's purpose as well.
20D 我看到奈♥美♥和祖悟了
20-David. I got eyes on Nami and Sogo,
身边还有两名枪手
and two of the gunmen,
在舞台东北方向
northeast side of the stage.
收到
Roger that.
行动
Let's go.
听好了
All right, listen up.
人群中还混有一名黑帮成员
There's still one yakuza somewhere in this crowd.
看到第三名枪手前 大家都别轻举妄动
Nobody moves in until we get eyes on our third gunman.
你在哪 黑镰刀
我们可不想等
他们想现在见我
They want to see me now.
洪都 黑帮成员准备交换人♥质♥了
Hondo, the yakuza are ready for the exchange.
不行 不行
Negative, negative.
还没有看到另外一名嫌犯的位置
We do not have a position on the remaining suspect.
别浪费我们的时间
快出来 不然我们就杀了这个女人和小孩
洪都 我们没时间了
Hondo, we're running out of time.
鲍威尔 谭
Powell, Tan?
缩小范围 但不要被发现
Tighten the circle, but stay out of sight.
好了 迪肯
All right, Deacon.
让他去
Send him in.
智茂木到了约定地点
Timoki's at the meet point.
20D 等到奈♥美♥和祖悟安全后
20-David. Wait for Nami and Sogo to clear
再行动 留意周围情况
before we move in. Keep eyes out for surprises.
还有一名黑帮成员潜伏在左右
We still have one yakuza somewhere off radar.
阿智
Tim.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表