剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
特警队《前情提要》
Previously on SWAT...
我不希望你从别人口中知道我要退休的事
I didn't want you to hear I was retiring from anyone but me.
我不知道没了你20小队会变成什么样
I don't know what 20-Squad looks like without you on it.
一直以来特警队都占据着我生活的首要地位
SWAT has been the priority in my life for a long time.
你真的很爱显摆 你知道吗
You're a sore winner, you know that?
我只是想赢得特警队找茬比赛 给洪都留下个好印象
I just wanted to win SWAT Tag so I could impress Hondo.
为什么要给洪都留下个好印象
What do you mean "Impress Hondo"?
你们小队很缺人
Squad's getting pretty light.
依我来看 要是想在特警队里更进一步
The way I see it, if you want to move up in SWAT,
就得去20小队
20-Squad's the place to do it.
在20小队 我们都是一家人
At 20-Squad we're a family.
不是什么攀高枝的部门
We're not some department for you to climb.
祝晚上愉快
Have a good night.
准备好试试看我们的假证了吗
Yo, you ready to put our fakes to the test?
真的要吗
I don't know about this, man.
你要是那么担心 科尔 就回宿舍去
If you're that worried, Cole, just go back to the dorm.
身份证上有全息图和一切
IDs got the hologram and everything.
看起来真的要命
They look legit as hell.
最好是 400美元呢
I mean, they better, for 400 bucks.
我全身上下加起来只有这么多钱
It's practically every dollar I had.
又不是所有人都有个富豪老爹
We can't all have billionaire dads.
天啊 这个新来的真是执着
My gosh, this new guy just won't quit.
比上一个还难甩掉
Harder to ditch than the last guy?
上一个就是因为好甩才被辞掉的
That's why my dad fired the last guy.
兄弟 我都19岁了
It's, like, bro, I'm 19 years old.
我不需要一个该死的私人保镖
I don't need a damn protection detail
到哪都监视着我
spying on me everywhere I go.
太傻了
It's, like, so stupid.
这条队伍根本没动
This-this line isn't even moving.
你朋友不是说
Right? Didn't your buddy say
后门有个保安很好说话
that there's a friendly bouncer working the back door?
是啊 但谁知道他今晚在不在
Yeah, but who knows if he's even working tonight?
走啊 兄弟
Come on, dude, let's go.
开什么玩笑 -乔什
You kidding me? - Josh.
乔什 别去
Josh, come on.
别去 就在这里排队吧
Come on, bro. Let's just stick it out in line.
先生 今晚排队的人太多了
The line's brutal tonight, sir.
我们能不能从这里进去
Wondering if we could slide in back here?
假证做得不错
Decent fake.
祝你排队好运 把钱留着吧
Good luck in line. You can keep your money.
不如给你两张体育协会半决赛门票
Okay, how about two conference semifinal tickets?
不是场边 但也很近
They're not courtside, but they're close.
我可以现在就把票用隔空投送发给你
I'll literally AirDrop 'em to you right now.
什么鬼 小心
What the hell? Look out!
别动 -上车 快点
Yo, easy now. - Get in the van. Go!
你们想要什么
Okay. What do you want?
我的钱包 手表
You want my wallet? My watch?
拜托 你们没必要这么做
Please. You don't have to do this.
我们不想惹麻烦
We don't want no trouble.
911 你有什么紧急情况
911, what's your emergency?
菲格罗亚路 牛津酒吧 两个小孩被绑♥架♥了
Oxfords on Figueroa. Two kids were just abducted.
快派警♥察♥来
Send help fast.
去社区中心要40分钟
40 minutes to the Community Center?
怎么可能
How is that possible?
告诉你吧 抗♥议♥人员把交通堵了几个小时
I'm telling you, the protesters blocked traffic for hours.
佛罗伦萨变成了停车场
Florence was a parking lot.
那这个能源工业论♥坛♥ 要持续多久
So, this Energy Industry Forum, how long does it last?
所有大型天然气和石油公♥司♥
All the big gas and oil companies are meeting
接下来三天都要开会 -谢谢
for the next three days. - Thank you.
要是我说 结束得还不够快
Can't end soon enough, if you ask me.
抗♥议♥规模越来越大 人们越来越大胆
Protests are getting bigger, people are getting bolder.
会有人受伤的
Someone's gonna get hurt.
整个洛城警局都处于战术警戒状态
The whole LAPD's on tactical alert.
迪肯 我知道你才退休几周
I know you're only a few weeks into retirement, Deacon,
但你肯定不怀念这个
but I bet you don't miss that one.
一连几天随叫随到
Being on call for days at a time?
真不能说我怀念这个
I can't say I miss that part too much.
我还是会在三更半夜醒来
I still find myself waking up in the middle of the night,
去拿手♥机♥
grabbing for my phone,
觉得自己漏接了特警队来电
convinced I missed a SWAT call.
我现在都让他关机了
I make him turn it off now.
你还在适应退休生活吗
You still getting used to this retirement thing?
是啊 可以这么说
Yeah, you could say that.
我当特警队的时间太长了
Being a SWAT officer was my identity for so long,
先这么撑着 总有一天会习惯的
I guess I just got to fake it till I make it.
你会找到自己的生活节奏的
You'll find your rhythm, man.
你一定还在给20小队物色队员了
So, you must be staffing up 20-Squad?
正在进行中
It's a work in progress.
我真的很想找到合适的人
I really want to find the right mix of people.
你想重现20队的荣光 对吗
You're trying to capture our old 20-Squad magic, aren't you?
我们还是很怀念你在的日子
Hey. We still miss having you around.
两名男性学生在牛津酒吧后巷被绑♥架♥
Two male students were abducted from an alley behind Oxfords.
据称被带上一辆灰色面包车 在国王街向西开
Last seen in a gray van going west on King.
离这里只有几条街
That's a few blocks from here.
宝贝
Hey, babe.
我很抱歉 我得走了
Listen, I'm sorry. I got to go.
我爱你 注意安全
I love you. Be safe.
今晚要失陪了 很抱歉
I'm sorry I got to bounce on y'all.
谢谢你们能来 今天这样真的很好
Thanks for coming. This was really nice.
我们很快还会再来的 去吧
Yeah. We'll do it again soon. Go.
好
All right.
拜
Bye.
20D 我看到一辆符合嫌犯车辆描述的面包车
20-David. I got a van matching the suspects' vehicle.
国王街2200街区
2200 block on King.
我去查查 派增援过来
Gonna check it. Send a cover unit.
20D 车没有车牌
20-David, van has no plates.
可能是疑犯 沿阿灵顿街附近的巷子向西跑了
Possible suspect headed west down an alley off Arlington.
闪开 闪开
Move, move!
这是我的家
This is my house.
面包车停在了哈特街和凡内斯街交汇处
Truck has stopped at Hart and Van Ness.
灰色面包车 可能与两名男性大学生的
Gray van possibly linked to the abduction
绑♥架♥有关
of two college-aged males.
车是空的
Van's empty.
有人开枪
Shots fired.
洛城警局 放下武器
LAPD! Drop the weapon.
正在追捕
In pursuit.
疑犯为男性 身穿深色外套
Suspect is male, wearing a dark jacket.
步行 向东
On foot, headed east.
持枪疑犯跑向凡内斯篮球场地
Armed suspect headed to the Van Ness basketball courts.
洛城警局 注意隐蔽
LAPD! Take cover!
趴下
Get down!
隐蔽 趴下 立刻趴下
Take cover. Down! Get down now!
20D 疑犯倒地 重复一遍 疑犯倒地
20-David, suspect down. I repeat, suspect down.
派救护车到凡内斯篮球场地
Roll an R/A to the Van Ness courts.
成年男性黑人 胸部中枪
Adult Black male, GSW to the chest.
已昏迷但还有呼吸
Breathing but unconscious.
把眼睛睁开 眼睛睁开
Keep those eyes open, man. Keep them open.
天啊
Oh, man.
我需要大家都退后 给他些空间
I need everybody to back up and give him room!
他的武器呢
Where's his weapon?
你枪击了一个手无寸铁的人
You just shot an unarmed man!
他根本就没枪 兄弟
He didn't even have a gun, bro!
我说了都退后给他点空间 退后
I said back up and give him space. Move!
你怎么能向自己人开枪呢
How you gonna shoot your own people?
妈的 救护车呢
Damn it, where's my R/A?
马上派救护车来
I need an R/A now!
退后 拜托了
Make room! Please!
急救人员就在后面
EMTs are right behind us.
过一下 -坚持住
Coming through. - Stay with me, man.
坚持住 -让开
Stay with me. - Out of the way, people.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表