剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
她现在需要的时间应该不止一周
And she's gonna need more than a weekend.
远不止
A lot more.
她真的很会带孩子
I mean, she's really great with the kids.
而且她有大把时间
And she's got plenty of time on her hands, so...
不 只是...
Yeah, no, it's just...
我从没想过我会很高兴你妹妹能多待一阵子
I never thought I'd be happy to see more of your sister.
我爱你 -我也爱你
I love you. - I love you.
每次任务结束都是这幅场景
This how every mission wraps up?
差不多吧
Pretty much.
谢谢你今天搭我一程
Thanks for the lift today, by the way.
谢谢你把我拉进战场 -拉进
Thanks for dragging me in the field. - Dragging?
我可从没见过谁穿战术服这么快的
I ain't never seen nobody TAC up so fast.
下次见 瓦斯奎兹
Till next time, Vasquez.
来
Come here.
干得漂亮
Great work.
你也是
You, too.
虽然我不知道20小队以后会怎么样
I don't know what's gonna happen with 20-Squad going forward,
但是不管最后我在哪支队伍 都希望你也在
but whatever team I end up on, I hope you're on it, too.
我们合作得不错 不是吗
Yeah, we did all right together, didn't we?
如果不在一起就太可惜了
It'd be a shame to break that up.
你们没搞错吧
Are you two serious?
我是不是一直都是这么说的
Have I not been saying that all along?
有了那个油罐车炫技秀
You know, that, uh, tanker stunt
月度蠢蛋可非你莫属了
is gonna get you Jackass of the Month.
这辈子都是个蠢蛋
Jackass of the rest of my life.
所有的荣誉
You know, all this love,
都属于整支队伍 包括你
it belongs to the whole team, you included.
那我继续留下来应该是件好事
Well, then, it's a good thing I'll be sticking around, then.
什么
What?
这里是我的归属
This is where I belong.
好嘛
All right.
不错的队伍 洪都
Good team, Hondo.
虽然不一样了 但还是一支一顶一的队伍
Different, but still a damn good team.
我觉得你说得对 长官 -好
I think you're right, sir. - Good.
因为如果想让这个部门恢复昔日荣光
'Cause if we're gonna rebuild this department,
我需要一支最优秀队伍
I need my best squad.
第六人人选 我交给你全权决定
And you get carte blanche on the pick for sixth slot.
你想要谁都行
Whoever you want.
宝贝
Hey, baby.
好了 你这是怎么了
Okay-- whoa, whoa, what's all this?
新闻上都报道了
It's been all over the news.
燃油管道的事 还有你
The pipeline, you.
我知道 现在都结束了
I know. It's all over now.
我不是好好地在你面前吗
I'm right here.
她一定是知道她爸爸安全回家了
She must know her daddy is home safe.
大家都说你拯救了整座城市
They say you saved the whole damn city.
你肯定等不及想回理发店去了吧
Bet you can't wait to get back to the barbershop now, huh?
你在说什么
What the hell you talking about?
今早我还只是一个死条子
This morning, I was just another cop.
怎么现在新闻夸了我一下
Now, with a little bit of good press,
你就突然引我为傲了
what, suddenly you're all proud of me?
我一直都以你为傲
I'm always proud of you.
老爸 我整个职业生涯都处在矛盾之中 警♥察♥和黑人
Pop, my whole career, it's been Black versus blue,
瘸子帮和洛城警局 还有你和我 真的够了
Slausons versus the LAPD and me versus you. Come on, man.
我们从未真正站在同一边过
We've never really seen eye to eye
因为你从没有真正释怀过
because you've never really been able to
我戴上警徽这件事
get past me putting on this badge.
"就是这样了" 你总这么说
"That's just the way it is." Your words.
我给你看样东西
Let me show you something.
新人警员化解当地食品市场对峙事件
救下数名群众获嘉奖
那是我上班第一周的事
This is from my first week on the job.
我到哪都带着它
Carry it everywhere.
我早已接受了你的身份
I have always accepted who you are,
我只是太在意自己而没有表现出来
even if I was too wrapped up in my own business to show it.
你是我儿子
You are my son.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
要不是有你这么个烦人精老爸
You know I wouldn't be who I am
也不会成就了今天的我
without you being a big old pain in my ass.
你还真是有什么话都说
You damn straight.
宝贝女儿
Aw, baby girl.
我等着这张小萌脸一整天了
I've been waiting all day to see this little face.
亲爱的
Hey, sweetie.
你好 小美人 让我抱抱孩子
Hi, beautiful. Can you bring that baby to me, please?
你好啊 小美女
Hi, beautiful girl.
看看这个
Look at this.
看看爸爸 想看爷爷吗
Look at Daddy. Want to see Grandpa?
你好啊 小宝宝
Yes, hi, boo-boo.
看 这是你♥爸♥爸
Look, there's your Daddy.
看看他 向超人一样会飞
Look at him, flying like Superman.
看看他的身手
Look at him go.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表