剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
有个作者之前探视过乔琳
This author guy visited Jolene a while back.
他在写一本罪案纪实的书 跟她有关
He was writing one of those true crime books about her,
想看看乔琳是否愿意说些什么
wanted to see if she'd give him a quote.
结果可想而知
You can imagine how that went.
她气炸了 把他赶出了探视间
She blew up. Ran him out of the visiting room.
但是他把手稿留给她看了
But he left the manuscript behind for her to read.
她可是真读了
Boy, did she read it.
逐字逐句 日复一日
Cover to cover, every day,
然后她就整夜跟我抱怨
and then she'd keep me up all night ranting about it.
为什么生那么大气 为什么要杀编辑
Why'd it make her so angry? And why kill the guy editing it?
让她愤恨的是 她的故事让别人发了财
She hated that her story was making people rich
可她自己却坐在大牢里
while she rotted in prison.
她就不停地走来走去
She'd pace back and forth, screaming about
嚷嚷着她要是有机会逮到这帮人
how she'd rip these people limb from limb
一定把他们大卸八块
if she ever got ahold of them.
说得可吓人了
Real nasty stuff.
如果她要追杀所有因此获利的人
If she's going after everyone who profited,
我们得把作者保护起来
we got to get that author in protective custody
然后查出复仇名单上还有谁
and try to figure out who else is on her list.
指甲油我要猩红色的
I'll take my polish in Devil Red.
谢谢
Thank you.
你怎么来了
Hey. What are you doing here?
你不是要出庭吗
Aren't you supposed to be in court?
休庭了
I'm on recess.
你之前怎么没回我电♥话♥
Why did you not call me back earlier?
我忘了
I forgot.
出了点状况 怎么了 有事吗
Something had come up. Why? What's going on?
现在没事了 在我妈那
Well, he's fine now. He's at my mom's.
但是萨姆得了肠胃炎 上体育课的时候吐了
But Sam's got a stomach bug. He threw up at gym class today.
你不回我电♥话♥的时候
And when you didn't answer my call,
我只能在庭审中途出来
I had to leave court in the middle of trial.
大卫 你说好了把一切都安排妥当了的
David, you said you had everything under control.
今天确实忙得一团糟
Things are just really hectic today.
第一次这样吗
And that's new?
我以为我把事情都安排好了 只是...
Look, I thought I had everything covered. I just--
我没想到孩子生病了
I didn't anticipate one of the kids getting sick.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但是我不能像以前那样
But I can't drop everything
随时就把手边的事情放下
on a moment's notice like I used to.
我也不能在生死攸关的时候
Well, I can't just walk away and take a phone call
接个电♥话♥就走了
in the middle of a life-and-death situation.
你觉得我就可以了吗
But you think I can?
不 我不是那个意思
No. That's-that's not what I mean.
我可能不用躲子弹
I may not be dodging bullets,
但我的职业风险也和你的一样高
but the stakes are just as high.
我的客户是一名单亲妈妈
I have a client who's a single mom,
如果我不能为她好好辩护
and if I don't give her a fair defense,
她就会面临牢狱之灾
she is facing jail time.
她会失去她的孩子
The kid will get taken away.
所以我的工作
So I don't have a job
也真的不能允许我突然离开岗位
that I exactly can run out on, either.
好吧 很抱歉让你迫不得已放下手头工作
All right, I'm sorry that you had to be the one to leave.
但是...
Uh, but...
你也知道我工作是什么情况
you know what I deal with here.
那我们都上班是不现实的
Then both of us having a career isn't gonna work.
我们家就非得鸡飞狗跳
I don't see a world where our family doesn't suffer.
好了 先别这么说
All right, let's-let's not jump to that yet.
我们会想到办法解决的
We will figure something out that works for both of us.
这只是个新问题而已
It's just new. That's all.
这已经不是新问题了 这和以前没两样
It's not new. It's the same story.
特警队的事永远都是第一位 最后只能牺牲
SWAT comes first, and then I end up sacrificing
对我来说重要的事
something that is important to me.
只不过现在 还牵连了其他人
Only now, other people are affected by it.
我得回法庭了
I have got to get back to court.
我们回家见
I will see you at home.
阿尔法罗
Alfaro.
这本书上有没有查到什么蒂娜或者作者的信息
Any luck confirming Tina's intel on this book or its author?
探监记录中显示有一名真是罪案小说作者
Prison logs show a true crime novelist,
亨利·贝克 大约六个月前探访过乔琳
Henry Baker, paid Jolene a visit about six months ago.
给了她一份书的手稿
Left her a manuscript of his book.
也就是拉里·克劳福德做编辑的那本书
The same book that was edited by Larry Crawford,
他就是乔琳在出版社杀害的那名编辑
the editor that Jolene killed at the publishing house.
所以乔琳一定是想杀了
So Jolene is definitely going after all the people
所有和这本书有关的人
associated with this book.
我要卢卡和谭去作者家
I'll have Luca and Tan head to the author's house,
对他进行保护性拘留
put him into protective custody.
我们要担心的不止他一个
He's not the only one we need to worry about.
这本书是贝克与格蕾丝·阿尔瓦雷斯合写的
Turns out Baker cowrote the book with Grace Alvarez.
她就是因给乔琳定了罪而平步青云的检察官
She's the prosecutor who made her career off convicting Jolene.
参加了脱口秀巡回演出
Did the talk show circuit,
然后又在地检办公室得到了一份安逸的工作
then got a cushy job in the D.A.'s office.
好 打给法庭安保
All right. Call courthouse security,
让他们留意着点她
have them get eyes on her.
我们出发去法庭 找到格蕾丝·阿尔瓦雷斯
Let's get to the courthouse. We'll grab Grace Alvarez.
如果她在乔琳的名单上
If she's on Jolene's list,
我要确保我们先一步找到她
I want to make sure we get to her first.
看 门开着
Look, door's open.
22D已赶到现场 苹果木大道325号♥
22-David on scene at 325 Applewood Avenue.
屋内传来枪声
Gunshots from inside.
这里可能有逃犯
Possible fugitive on the premises.
和25D进屋探查
Making entry with 25-David.
卢卡
Luca.
洛城警局 把枪放下
LAPD! Put the gun down, now!
离开这里 不然我开枪了
Get out of here or I'll shoot!
我发誓要杀了你 贱♥人♥
I swear I'll kill you, you bitch!
听我说 亨利 我们是警♥察♥
Hey, listen to me, Henry! We're the police!
我们是来救你的
We're here to help you!
洛城警局 立刻把枪放下
LAPD! You need to put the gun down, now!
把枪放下
Put it down now!
放下枪 立刻
Drop the gun! Right now!
放下 放下 -好 好
Drop it, drop it! - All right, all right.
出来 出来
Get out here. Come out here.
她...
She-she...
她突然出现在我面前
She caught me by surprise,
给了我脑袋一击
bashed me on the head.
她去拿刀的时候 我就去拿了我的枪
When she went for the knives, I was able to get my gun.
要不是我有枪 我早就死了
If I hadn't, I'd be a goner.
乔琳往哪边去了
Which way did Jolene go?
应该是走廊尽头 -待在这里别动
End of the hall, I think. - Stay here.
22D 这里有一名男性伤者 请派医疗救援
22-David. Have a male victim. Send an R/A.
我所在位置需要紧急响应
Code 3, my location.
上
Go.
我们来得太晚了 她已经逃走了
We're too late. She's gone.
25D 乔琳仍在逃
25-David. Jolene Jeffries is still at large.
安保人员已将阿尔瓦雷斯锁在了他们的安全屋内
Security's got Alvarez locked in their safe room.
在我们确定这里全部安全前 没有任何人可以接近她
No one's getting near her until we give the all clear.
不能代表乔琳不会去找别的目标下手
Doesn't mean Jolene won't find another target.
卢卡和谭刚刚发了无线电
Luca and Tan just radioed,
说她从作者家拿走了他的笔记本
said she took the author's laptop from his house.
也就是说 如果她要找另一个目标
So, if she's going after someone else,
电脑上的信息是找到
whatever's on that computer could be the key
她下一个目标的关键
to where she's headed next.
迪肯 走不走
Deac, you coming?
来了
Yeah.
卡布雷拉
Cabrera.
我收到你的信息了 有什么发现
I got your text. What'd you find?
幸运的是 贝克在云端备份了他的电脑
Lucky for us, Baker backed up his laptop to the cloud,
所以我可以做一些调查
so I've been able to do some digging.
他的书引用了很多匿名爆料
His book cites a number of anonymous sources,
但他在电脑上保存了他们的真名
but he kept their real names on his computer.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表