剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
瞧你一身西服笔挺的
Look at you, all suited and booted.
你看上去混得不错 -谢谢
Hey, you look like you're doing really good. - Yeah, thanks.
我从特警队退休后终于发现还有大好人生要过
I, uh, finally figured out that there's life after SWAT.
希望你们两个傻瓜没把
I hope you two shmucks haven't forgotten
我教给你们的东西给忘了
all the lessons I taught you.
我们熟知并爱戴的巴克又回来了
There he is-- the Buck we know and love.
布鲁斯
Look, Bruce,
收受泽普建设贿赂的人就是你
you were the one who took the bribe from Zepp Construction
然后你还想把我推出去给你当替罪羊
and then you tried to throw me under the bus to cover your tracks.
我的生活急转直下 尼歇尔
My life is spiraling, Nichelle.
你夺走了我唯一改善现状的机会
You took away my only chance at saving it.
今天有人到我的中心来搞破坏
Someone vandalized my center today.
我知道是你干的
I know it was you.
我不会把这段录像给我先生看
I will not show this video to my husband,
从此以后你也不要再联♥系♥我了 听明白了吗
but you will never contact me again. Do you understand?
约翰·多尔蒂和奥利维亚·纳瓦罗
John Doherty and Olivia Navarro.
过去三年
I spent the last three years
我都在中东当战地记者
as a war correspondent in the Middle East.
在加沙 直到我被弹片击中
Was in Gaza till I caught some shrapnel.
所以回家休养
Came home to recuperate.
你对休养的定义挺新颖
You got a funny idea what healing looks like.
看上去洛杉矶突然间变得很刺♥激♥
Seems like L.A. is suddenly getting more exciting.
如果你不走的话
Well, if you're sticking around,
或许什么时候我能请你喝一杯
maybe I could buy you a drink sometime.
谢谢
Thanks.
终于能看到你不♥穿♥制♥服♥的样子了
Finally. Get to see you out of uniform.
你见过我不♥穿♥制♥服♥的样子
You've seen me out of uniform.
是没穿制♥服♥ 但也没穿别的衣服
Out of uniform, but never actually in clothes.
不赖
Not bad.
就这样吗
That's all I get?
不赖 我这身可是定制的
Not bad? I had this specially tailored.
你为了我们的约会这么大费周章
You pulled out all the stops for our date?
你真好
You're so sweet.
你赢得国家新闻奖时
So... when you win a National Journalism award,
他们有给你颁奖杯吗
do they give you a trophy?
连奖牌都没有
Not so much as a medal.
只有吹嘘的权利
Only bragging rights.
德克兰·斯马特 奥利维亚的领导
Declan Smart. Olivia's boss.
德克兰是国家有线新闻台的总编辑
Declan's NCN's editor-in-chief
据给他颁奖的裁判委员会所说
and a "Towering intellect and fiercely independent editor,"
也是一位"才智超群 坚定不移的编辑"
According to the jury who awarded him the prize.
维克多·谭 恭喜
Victor Tan. Congratulations.
也恭喜奥利维亚
And congratulations to Olivia,
我们中东办公室新上任的负责人
our newest bureau chief in the Middle East.
我们非常感激她能这么短时间内接受这份工作
We are grateful she accepted the job on such short notice.
但请你千万平安归来
But, please, come back in one piece.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
德克兰
Declan?
我能借用你一会吗
Can I steal you away?
到发言时间了
Speech time.
洛杉矶终究还是没那么刺♥激♥
So, L.A. turned out to be not that exciting after all, huh?
这是个不容错过的好机会
It was too good an opportunity to pass up.
我明白
I get it.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you gonna tell me?
今晚迟些时候 或明早
Later tonight or in the morning.
没觉得这有什么大不了
Didn't think it was a big deal.
我们说好了感情的事要随缘
We agreed this was casual.
是的
We did.
我为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
恭喜你获得了好工作
Congrats on the job.
谢谢
Thank you.
两位先生 有晚会 大楼不开放 抱歉
Building's closed for the evening, gentlemen, sorry.
可以进入了
It's clear for entry.
干杯 -干杯
Cheers. - Cheers.
正是我需要的
That hits the spot.
一整天都在爬梯子 修理水槽
Been up a ladder all day, fixing gutters.
你这个年纪干这个活太冒险了
That's risky business at your age.
小心说话 你自己也不是童子鸡
Watch it. You're hardly a spring chicken yourself.
说到退休后有大把时间的老伙计
Talking about retired folk with time on their hands,
玛福德哪去了
where's Mumford?
我一整周都在给他发短♥信♥
I've been texting him all week.
他都没有回 他没事吧
He hasn't responded. Hope he's okay.
我昨天跟他聊过天 他在忙着写书呢
Well, I spoke to him yesterday. He was busy working on his book.
也许他只是忙得不知今夕何夕了
Maybe he just, you know, lost track of time.
他还在写特警队历史的书
He's still working that history of SWAT book?
他写那玩意得有十年了吧
He's been writing that thing for a decade.
还以为他早放弃了呢
I thought he'd given up.
没有 其实他有进展
No, no. He's actually making headway.
他刚刚写完一个章节
He just finished the chapters on the, uh,
关于"沃茨暴♥动♥"和“罗德尼·金殴打案”的
the Watts riots and the Rodney King beating.
均为非裔美国人遭受不平等待遇事例
他现在正在写...
Now he's writing about the...
各个指挥官的事
all the different commanders.
比如说盖茨和你
You know, Gates, you.
他把我也写进去了
I'm in his book?
瞎写我可要告他诽谤
Well, he better remember there are libel laws.
对 他把我们都写进去了
Yeah, well, we're all in it.
所以才写了这么久
That could be why he's taking so long.
他就指望着我们比他先死 这样就不用担心
He's waiting for us to die so he doesn't have to worry
我们告他了
about getting sued.
没错 他一直在查阅特警队的档案
Yeah. He's been going through the SWAT archives.
总部那个
The one at HQ?
他在一个盒子里发现了卡尔的旧枪套
He found, uh, Carl's old duty holster
和他的战术背心
and his tac vest buried in a box.
你真该看看玛福德把东西还给他时
I mean, you should have seen Carl's face
卡尔脸上的表情
when Mumford gave them back to him.
战术背心有点紧
Tac vest was a little snug,
但他戴着枪套打高尔夫打满了18洞
but h-he wore that holster for a full 18 holes.
你们一起打过高尔夫
You guys played a round of golf together?
对 玛福德得到了
Yeah. Mumford-- he got a membership
恩西诺新乡村俱乐部的会员资格
with that new country club in Encino.
我想他就是想炫耀一下
I think he wanted to show it off.
卢卡顶替了我们的第四位成员
Luca filled in as our fourth.
当时卢卡也去了
Oh, Luca was there, too?
玛福德怎么不邀请我
Why didn't Mumford invite me?
我一直都想尝试高尔夫
I mean, I've been wanting to play that track.
我刚买♥♥了一套新装备
I just got a new set of irons.
我还拍给玛福德看了
I texted Mumford a picture of 'em.
他说你很忙
He said you were busy.
我以为他问过你了 但你
I mean, I figured he'd asked you, but you,
你工作很忙
you know, you had to work.
好吧
Oh, okay.
不对劲
Something's going on.
很明显
Obviously he's, uh,
他在躲我
he's avoiding me.
我相信肯定没事
Look, I'm sure it's nothing.
如果你能在不吵醒薇薇安的情况下
If you can get Vivie settled in her crib
把她放进婴儿床
without waking her up,
我愿意再嫁给你一次
I will marry you all over again.
我来吧
I got it handled.
包给我 你快上♥床♥休息 宝贝
Give me that and go to bed, baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
尼歇尔 带上孩子
Nichelle, take the baby.
去隔壁罗丝太太家 报♥警♥ 快去
Go next door to Mrs. Ross', call 911. Go.
小心
Be careful.
如果有人藏在这儿 你需要知道
If anybody's here, you better know
我是警♥察♥ 手里有枪
I'm a cop and I am armed.
你会想我吗
You gonna miss me?
不出一周我就会忘掉你
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表