剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
在我想通前
So until I do,
希望此事暂且保密
I prefer to keep this between us.
好
All right.
迪肯 -在
Uh, Deacon. - Yeah?
但是别拖太久
But don't drag it out.
否则你的婚姻就会岌岌可危
Otherwise you put your marriage on the line,
同时你也会在行动中失去队友的信任
and you lose your squad's trust in the process.
迪肯
Hey, Deac.
怎么样 兄弟
Hey. What's up, bud?
听说你今早回归阵仗很大
Heard you had quite the homecoming this morning.
很抱歉我没在 -不用 没事
I'm sorry I wasn't there. - No, it's all good.
我不想搞得太隆重 但是...
I didn't want a big to-do, but...
就应该隆重一点 大家都很想你
Hey, it is a big to-do. We've missed you.
很抱歉我和安妮没去看你
And I'm sorry Annie and I haven't been by.
我们现在正在适应新的生活节奏
We've just been trying to get our new routine down.
你们有一大家子人要照顾 我能理解 相信我
You guys got a full house. I get it, man. Trust me.
你们送来的食物 我能感受到满满的爱
All the food you guys sent over... Man, I feel the love.
你和安妮还有孩子们怎么样
How are you and Annie and the kids?
都还好吗 -挺好的 有点忙
Everything okay? - Yeah, you know, busy,
但是我们都还挺好的 谢谢关心
but-but we're good. Thanks for asking.
是我的医生打来的 核磁共振的结果出来了
Oh, it's my doc. MRI results.
我一直在等你的电♥话♥
I've been waiting on this call.
喂
Hello?
对
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
迪肯
Deac, hey.
可能发现抢劫团伙的线索了
Might have a lead on one of the robbery crew,
杰瑞·拉莫斯 我刚跟他的一个前女友聊过
Jerry Ramos. I just talked to an ex-girlfriend.
她说拉莫斯手头一直很紧
She said Ramos always had money problems,
他经常要躲追债的人
would constantly hide from people he owed cash to.
那个前女友说躲去哪了
The ex-girlfriend say where?
图洪加他的一个姑妈家 我跟巴罗斯说了
An aunt's house in Tujunga, and I talked to Burrows.
劫杀组也查到他在这个地址
RHD traced him to the same address.
他的邮件都寄往那了
Seems he gets mail there.
好 出发去那所房♥子
All right, let's get to that house.
有空吗
You got a minute?
我听到你接到了医生的电♥话♥
I heard you got a call from your doctor.
核磁共振的结果出来了
MRI results?
迪肯感觉不是好消息
Deacon got the impression it wasn't good news.
他很担心你 我也是
He's concerned,as am I.
医生说我的手和胳膊
Doc said that my hand and arm
再也不能活动如初了
won't move the same ever again.
就算通过严格康健
Even with rigorous P.T.,
也不可能改善吗
there's no chance things will improve?
不能了 医生认为虽然神经可以再生
No. Doc thought that the nerve would regenerate,
但目前没有迹象
but it's not happening.
是永久损伤
The damage is permanent.
天呐
Oh, geez.
虽然我表现得自信满满
Yeah, here I was acting all sure of myself,
想着"你这孙子朝我开了三枪
thinking, "You know, son of a bitch just shot me three times,
都没能要了我的命"
and they still didn't kill me."
结果 出丑的还是我自己
Turns out, the joke was on me.
出丑的是我们大家 卢卡
Then the joke was on all of us, Luca.
你毫不留情的车技
I mean, between your relentless drive
你对特警队的付出
and your commitment to SWAT
还有这个小队对你的信任
and this squad's faith in you,
我们都坚信你会回来
we were all convinced you were coming back.
但事与愿违
Yet here we are.
事与愿违
Here we are.
特警队是我的全部 指挥官
SWAT's my whole life, Commander.
我一直都觉得自己是
I mean, I always saw myself as one of those old guys
会被扫地出门的老人家
they'd have to push out the door.
事实是
The truth is,
我从没考虑过离开特警队的生活
I've never thought about my life beyond SWAT.
卢卡 你...
Luca, you... you...
尽管你专业技能扎实 经验丰富 在警局深耕多年
you've got all the knowledge and expertise of a veteran cop,
但是还年轻 在洛城警局还有很多发光发热的机会
but you're still young enough to do good work for LAPD.
如果从事管理职位 你将大有所为
You'd have a lot to offer if you took a supervisory position.
对 没错 你不能再去现场实战
Now, true, you wouldn't be in the field anymore,
我能理解
and I get that,
但你仍然可以出一份力
but you'd still be making a difference.
你就答应了吧
Say the word.
其余交给我
I'll make it happen.
谢谢你的好意 指挥官
I appreciate the offer, Commander.
真的
I mean, I do.
我可能还需要一点时间好好考虑一下
I guess I'm just gonna need some time to think about it.
好吧 -好
All right. - Okay.
是该好好考虑 -好
Fair enough. - All right.
你知道到哪找我
You know where to find me.
知道 好
Yep. Okay.
洛城警局 我们有搜查令
LAPD. We got a warrant!
两人跟上
Give me two.
举起手来 把手举起来 起来 不准动
Hands! Let me see your hands! Get up. Don't move.
你们是要干什么 -玛莎·拉莫斯
What the hell is this? - Martha Ramos?
我们在找你的侄子杰瑞 他在哪
We're looking for your nephew Jerry. Where is he?
我不知道
I don't know.
应该就在附近
Somewhere around here maybe.
洪都 屋子搜查完毕
Hondo, house is clear.
正在去左侧
Moving to the three side.
正在搜查后院
Clearing the backyard now.
情报可能有误
Our intel might be wrong.
我收回刚才的话 洪都
Pause on that, Hondo.
我们好像找到了杰瑞·拉莫斯
Think we found Jerry Ramos.
面部有伤 看上去他有几根手指被折断了
Face is battered. Looks like some of his fingers are broken.
所以他在死前被折磨过
So he was tortured before he was killed.
也就是说凶手想从他这得到点什么
Which means whoever did it wanted something from him,
而且很迫切
and they wanted it bad.
我赌是那条价值五百万的项链
My money's on that $5 million necklace.
他们知道我们已经盯上他们
They know we're on to 'em,
所以就没必要遮遮掩掩了
so there's no more laying low.
他们需要采取行动
They need to make a move.
线报是说杰瑞·拉莫斯一直手头很紧
Word on Jerry Ramos is he always had big money problems.
或许他打算自己行动
Maybe he planned to make his own move,
把项链占为己有
keep that necklace for himself.
好了 谭 叫警员和验尸官来
All right, Tan, get the unis and the coroner here.
迪肯 你和我去找杰瑞的姑妈聊聊
Deac, you and I will talk to Jerry's aunt,
看看她有没有听到看到什么
find out what she heard, what she saw.
我早应该想到会有这种事发生
I should've figured something like this would happen.
杰瑞总是跟坏人混在一起
Jerry was always running with the wrong people.
拉莫斯太太 你知道今天有谁来过吗
Mrs. Ramos, do you have any idea who was here today?
你有没有看到有人来过
Did you see anyone come through?
你侄子有没有提到过今天有谁要来找他
Did your nephew mention anyone he was expecting?
没有 他什么都没说
No. He didn't say anything.
不过早些时候
Oh, but earlier,
我在他房♥里 听到了一些声音
I was in my room, and I heard voices.
我偷偷看了一眼 瞟到有两个人跟杰瑞在一起
I peeked, and I got a quick glance at two guys with Jerry.
他们朝车♥库♥走去了
They were walking towards the garage.
杰瑞就在那
That's where Jerry stayed.
你看到的是这两个人吗
Are these the men you saw?
就是他们
That's them.
上面那个人 我之前见过他
Th-That one on the top, I-I met him before.
他...
Uh, his...
他叫罗科
his name is Rocco.
这个混♥蛋♥还真是会享受
This douchebag sure made himself comfortable here.
看
Look.
下次去脱衣舞酒吧的几张票子
Some singles for your next visit to the strip club.
你在开玩笑
Is that a joke?
不知道 看上去
I don't know. Seemed like
你对那个地方有点过于熟悉了
you knew your way around that place a little too well.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表