剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
琼斯也看到了
Jones sees it.
问题是
The thing is,
琼斯原来很讨厌我在他队里
Jones hated me when I was on his squad.
所以回到这里
That was part of the reason I was so excited
才让我无比激动 知道吗
to go back down, you know?
我可以向他证明我已经改头换面了
To show him how much I've changed.
斯特里特 他知道的
Street, he knows.
眼下 他需要你来接管他的队伍
And right now, he needs you to pick up his team.
迪肯和我要回洛城
Now, Deac and I are gonna head back to L.A.,
帮忙追踪桑尼
help track down Sonny.
你留下 别辜负琼斯对你的期望
You stay here, and you make Jones proud.
行吧 闲坐着 手拉着手 什么也不做
Fine. Sit around, holding hands, doing nothing.
我自己去找这件事的幕后主使
I'll find the monster behind this on my own.
滚开 帅哥
Get lost, Hollywood.
这是我们的家事 跟你没关系
This is family business. Doesn't concern you.
别来烦我
Just leave me alone.
你说这是家事 对吗
Look, you said this is family business, right?
琼斯对我来说也像家人一样
Jones is family to me.
你真的觉得自己明白我们现在的心情吗
You really think you have any idea what we're going through right now?
我明白
Yeah, I do.
20小队实战中也失去过一名警员
20-Squad lost an officer in the field.
在此之前 我也因工作失去了我的兄弟
Before that, I lost my brother on the job.
所以我可以很肯定地告诉你
So I can tell you with certainty,
翻查长滩所有摩托党酒吧
tearing through every biker bar in Long Beach
绝不会平息你现在的怒火
is not going to make that anger you're holding on to go away.
也不能帮助我们找出桑尼·艾伦
It's also not going to help us find Sonny Allen.
我都不知道我为什么这么愤怒
I don't even know what I'm so worked up about.
琼斯是准备淘汰我的 你知道吗
Jones is going to wash me out. You know that?
我知道 但他可以不这么做
I do. But he doesn't have to.
反正我也不在乎
Don't care either way.
你知道我经历过寄养系统吗
You know I went through the foster system?
我搬过太多次家
I moved around so much,
以至于每次我去一个新家
it got to the point where every time I went to a new home,
都已经预想好了这次也一样不会长久
I just assumed it wasn't gonna last.
这样遇到不好的结果时自己就不会那么失望
Made it easier when things didn't work out.
我觉得你在30小队
I think that you have found
已经找到了真正的家人
a real family in 30-Company
一个能接纳自己的家庭
where you actually fit in.
而你却拼命想搞破坏
And you're trying so hard to sabotage it
因为你觉得你是在保护自己
'cause you think you're protecting yourself.
但其实不是的
But you're not.
你是怎么面对那些事的
How'd you handle all that stuff?
队友 兄弟
Teammate, brother.
我和我的队友一起面对
My team came through.
我们团结在一起
We rallied around each other.
而现在
And right now,
你的队友和你一样惶恐不安 满腔愤怒
your squad is feeling just as frightened and angry as you are.
只有一个办法能让你度过这一切
And the only way that you're all gonna make it through...
那就是团结
is together.
斯特里特 我们应该知道桑尼去哪了
Street. I think we know where Sonny's heading.
你有什么发现
What'd you find?
我们仔细研究了下
We dug into the addresses on the map
从断脊库房♥里找到那张地图上的地址
from the Spine Cutter warehouse.
有一个引起了我们的注意
One of them caught our eye:
米勒火葬场
Miller's Crematorium.
桑尼去火葬场干什么
What the hell's Sonny want with a crematorium?
我们发现那里不止是焚烧尸体的地方
Well, it turns out they burn more than just bodies there.
米勒和洛城政♥府♥签署了合同
Miller has a contract with the city of L.A.
用于销毁非法毒品
for the disintegration of illegal narcotics.
每年一度 所有洛城警局证物处缴获的毒品
Once a year, all the seized drugs from the LAPD's evidence locker
都会送去熔炉进行安全销毁
get sent to the furnace for safe disposal.
可♥卡♥因♥ 冰♥毒♥ 芬太尼 应有尽有
We're talking coke, meth, fentanyl, the whole alphabet.
当然是由装甲车运送 都市分署押运
Transported, of course, in an armored truck protected by a Metro escort.
我来猜猜 就是今天
And let me guess, that day is today.
难怪桑尼需要黑头穿甲弹
That's why Sonny needed the black-tip rounds.
他要抢的不是其他摩托党帮会
He was never going to rob other bike clubs.
他要抢的是洛城警局
He's robbing the LAPD.
发车时间
When's the truck scheduled to leave?
已经走了
It's already left.
我们会用无线电联♥系♥司机
We'll radio the driver,
我让洪都和迪肯回去
and I can turn Hondo and Deacon back your way,
但是车已经进长滩了
but the truck's already crossed into Long Beach.
你是最近的
You're closest.
我现在和30小队在一起
I'm here with 30-Company now.
好 你和他们行动
All right, you're rolling with them.
我已经跟长滩指挥官打过招呼了
I already cleared it with the Long Beach commander.
斯特里特
And Street?
给这个案子画上终点
End this.
桑尼在我们前面
Sonny's got a head start on us,
所以我们到目的地时 任务主要是围堵
so when we land, our mission is containment.
在后援赶到前 不让桑尼和车逃走
Keep Sonny and that truck from going anywhere until backup arrives.
我们会遭遇猛烈的攻击
We'll be under heavy fire,
所以我们要尽量避免暴露
so we need to minimize ourselves as targets,
但不要分开
but still move as a unit.
否则 落单的人会一个一个被♥干♥掉
Otherwise, we'll be picked off one by one.
相距很远也要并肩作战
So stay together while being far apart?
听起来像句谚语 -相信我
Sounds like a proverb. - It'll work.
只要我们相互照应
Long as we have each other's backs,
信任指令
and trust whoever calls the shots.
我们就能拿下琼斯
We're down Jones.
你们没有副指挥官
You guys don't have a second-in-command,
谁来
so who's stepping up?
别假惺惺的了 帅哥
Don't milk it, Hollywood.
你心里清楚得很 要带领我们拿下这一战
You know there's only one person who we'd trust
我们只信一个人
to lead us through this.
为了琼斯 -没错
Let's do this for Jones! - That's right.
格里森 博斯特 吉尔 解救人♥质♥
Grissom, Post, Gill, get to the hostages.
卡内基和我掩护你们 压制敌方
Carnegie and I will lay cover fire for you, push 'em back.
不要停下来 不要停火
Don't stop moving, don't stop shooting.
可以上了 -行动
About time. - Let's move!
回车上去 走 快走
Back to the truck. Let's go. Move!
在车前部找地方隐蔽
Take cover behind the front of the truck.
我来引开他们的火力 -你会成活靶子的
I'll draw their fire. - You'll be a sitting duck.
抓住机会击毙他们
That's when you'll take the shot.
我相信你 你相信我
I trust you. You trust me.
只有这样才能成功
That's the only way this works.
没错 不止一个小队要找你麻烦
Yeah, that's right, there's not just one squad after you.
迪肯 行动
Deacon, move.
下车
Out of the truck.
趴下
On your stomach.
不准动
Stay down.
他交给你了 斯特里特
He's all yours, Street.
趴下 把双手给我
On your stomach. Give me your hands now.
十年了
It took ten years,
但是 桑尼·艾伦 你还是被捕了
but, Sonny Allen, you're under arrest.
在转回长滩前 桑尼会在这里接受审问
Sonny'll be processed here before being transferred to Long Beach.
他将为在两个城市犯下的所有罪行付出代价
He's gonna pay for every crime he ever committed in both cities.
今天真够受的吧
Hell of a day, huh?
跳上逃跑的车 看来你也不是那么循规蹈矩
Jumping on a runaway truck, not exactly squeaky clean.
我看你还是保留着一点长滩作风 帅哥
Guess you still have a little Long Beach in you after all, Hollywood.
你刚刚表现得不错 卡内基
You did good out there, Carnegie.
我看到琼斯第一句话就是告诉他
The first thing I'm telling Jones when I see him
要他把你留下
is he needs to keep you on.
如果你想留下的话
If you want that, that is.
我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
我觉得我的团队不能再接受其它人♥事♥变♥动♥了
I don't think my team could take any more shakeups.
我该试着安定下来了
It's time I try putting down some roots.
斯特里特
Street.
我刚接到长滩总医院的电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Long Beach General.
琼斯警司没能挺过手术
Sergeant Jones did not survive surgery.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表