剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我觉得很丢脸
I was embarrassed to.
所以我转身走了 我以为是电视声
So I walked away. I thought it was the TV.
但如果是她和加布里埃尔在吵架呢
But what if it was her and Gabriel fighting?
就算他们在吵架
Even if it was them fighting,
你责怪自己
it's not doing you any good blaming yourself.
或者冲我发火都没用
Or getting angry at me.
我们要同心协力
Look, we got to work together,
我们是一个团队
you and me, as a team.
鲍威尔需要我们这么做
Powell needs us to.
好 我知道了
Yeah, all right, I hear you.
迪肯 告诉我你找到了线索
Yeah, Deac, tell me you got something.
我想我们找到了面包店
I think we found the bakery.
或者至少是剩下的废墟
Or what's left of it, at least.
什么意思
What are you talking about?
我们找到的记录显示
Well, we found records indicating
四十年前墨西哥的那场地震
that Panaderia Casa Bautista was destroyed
把鲍蒂斯塔私房♥面包店摧毁了
by the earthquake that hit Mexico City 40 years ago.
如果加布里埃尔想把什么人或东西♥藏♥起来
Now, if Gabriel's looking to stash something or someone...
那里是最佳的地方
That'd be the perfect place.
我们要怎么去哪里
How do we get there?
我现在把地址发给你们
I'm sending the address now.
不用数
全在袋子里
数不数都不重要
你知道我们要去哪吗
去找伊莎贝拉·珀尔
去找伊莎贝拉·珀尔 我知道
我们走
能再开快点吗
Can't this thing go any faster?
是加布里埃尔
That's Gabriel.
他已经死了
He's dead.
也许鲍威尔逃跑的时候开枪打了他
Maybe Powell shot him while escaping.
不 如果是这样的话
No, she'd have taken his phone
她会拿走他的手♥机♥打给我们的
and called us if she had.
两个手♥机♥ -怎么会有两个
Two phones? - What's that about?
这个好像是贝尔杜戈的
This one looks like it's Verdugo's.
你打枪打他之后
Gabriel checked Verdugo's body
加布里埃尔检查过贝尔杜戈的尸体
after you shot him.
他说他没有手♥机♥
He said he didn't have a phone.
他肯定是那个时候偷走的
He must've stolen it then.
然后联♥系♥到了买♥♥家
That's how he got ahold of the buyer.
所以他安排在这里和他们见面卖♥♥炸♥弹♥
So he arranged to meet them here to sell them the bomb.
我猜他们不想付钱
Well, I guess they didn't feel like paying.
这还是没解释鲍威尔的下落
That still doesn't explain where Powell is.
长官 你看到了吗
Sir, you see that?
是鲍威尔的警徽
That's Powell's badge.
指挥官 我们刚才经过的那辆卡车
Commander, that truck we just passed on the way here
是从这个方向开过来的
was coming from this direction.
卡车少了一个车尾灯
It had a missing taillight.
那肯定就是买♥♥家
That must have been the buyers.
这是鲍威尔的字
That's Powell's handwriting.
她还活着
She's alive.
伊莎贝拉·珀尔是谁
Who the hell is Isabella Pearl?
让洛杉矶的同事查一查
We'll get the guys in L.A. on it.
我们要去追那辆卡车
We got to get after that truck.
你看到卡车往哪个方向开了吗
Did you see which direction it was headed?
左转上高速公路了
Yeah, left towards the highway.
我会在路上打给奥尔弗拉
I'll call Olvera on the way.
洪都要我们全力
Hondo wants whatever we can find
找出一个叫伊莎贝拉·珀尔的人
on someone named Isabella Pearl.
这么名字怎么这么耳熟
Why do I know that name?
她是那个富豪亚当·珀尔的前妻
She's the ex-wife of Adam Pearl, the billionaire.
他刚刚成立了特维拉电动汽车公♥司♥
He just launched that, electric car company, Trivera.
她怎么会和失踪的热压弹有联♥系♥呢
Okay, why is she connected to a missing thermobaric bomb?
伊莎贝拉和亚当·珀尔
晚宴出席者
不知道 看来我们最好找到她
No idea. Well, I guess we better find her,
才能去问
so we can ask.
珀尔
帮助大自然
在她和亚当还在一起的时候
Back when she and Adam were still together,
他们成立了一个慈善基金会
they set up a charitable foundation,
专注于环境问题
focused on environmental issues.
看来伊莎贝拉还是负责人
Looks like Isabella still runs it.
我大学的朋友特莎在那上班
My friend Tessa, from college, works there.
你觉得特莎能帮忙吗
You think Tessa can help us?
问问看
One way to find out.
朋友
Amigo.
快点
Come on.
快点 快点
Come on, come on.
费拉-米尔拉城♥堡♥
奥尔弗拉队长给我回电了
Captain Olvera's calling me back.
怎么说
What's up?
加布里埃尔死了
Gabriel's dead.
警♥察♥们被叫去了一个废弃的面包店
Officers were called to an abandoned bakery.
有一个邻居听到了枪声
A neighbor heard gunshots.
他去调查了
He went in to investigate,
看见两个和你们特征一致的人
he saw two men matching your description
驾车离开现场
driving away from the scene.
杀害加布里尔的不是我们
Well, it wasn't us who killed Gabriel.
我怎么相信你们
You expect me to believe that
今早你们就说他有问题
after you accused him this morning?
还从犯罪现场逃离
After you fled a crime scene?
你们去那干什么
What are you doing there anyway?
我们在找鲍威尔
We're looking for Powell.
是这样 她发现了加布里尔
Look, she found out it was Gabriel
在出♥售♥韦尔杜戈的炸♥弹♥
who was selling Verdugo's missing bomb.
你们需要发布警报
You need to put an alert out
追缉一辆尾灯破损的箱货车
for a white box truck with a busted taillight.
就是他们杀了加布里尔
They're the ones who killed Gabriel.
我们有十足的把握炸♥弹♥在他们手上
And we're pretty sure they now have the bomb.
你不明白
You don't understand.
我领导放话说如果你们30分钟内不回来
My boss is threatening to have you both arrested
就要逮捕你们两个
if you're not back here in 30 minutes.
我们正在追罪犯 不能这么掉头回去
We're in pursuit. We can't just turn around.
30分钟
30 minutes.
等一下
Hey, hold up.
长官 帮我拿一下手♥机♥
Sir, here, take my phone.
我刚收到一条信息 是陌生号♥码发的
I just got a text. I don't recognize the number.
一定是鲍威尔
That's got to be from Powell.
她一定是拍下了买♥♥家的照片
She must've taken a picture of the buyers.
机灵鬼
Ah, smart kiddo.
她给我们发了另一条线索
She's sending us another clue.
桑蒂耶洛酒窖 是一家酒庄
Vinoteca Santiero. It's a wine shop.
我要把这个发给奥尔弗拉
I'm gonna text this to Olvera.
我要把照片发给迪肯
I'm gonna send Deacon this photo.
他可以用我们的面部识别系统查一查
He can run it through our facial recognition.
我们的系统是世界最顶尖的
It's the best in the world.
但愿我们能得到他们的身份信息 -嗯
Hopefully, we can get an ID on these guys. - Yeah.
我们来找伊莎贝拉·珀尔
Hi. We're looking for Isabella Pearl.
她单位的人告诉我们她在这
Her office told us that she's here.
她刚上完一节课
She's just finishing up a class.
我去看看
But let me go check.
谢谢
Thank you.
她来了
Here she is.
珀尔女士吗
Mrs. Pearl?
对 有事吗
Yes. Is there a problem?
我们是洛城警局的
We're LAPD.
希望你能回答我们几个问题
And we're hoping you can answer a few questions for us.
你知道有什么原因会让你的名字
Do you have any idea why your name would come up
出现在一起炸♥弹♥失踪案中吗
in the case of a missing bomb?
你说什么
I'm-I'm sorry, what?
眼下 我们有三名洛城警局的警官在墨西哥城
Currently, we have three LAPD officers in Mexico City
追踪一颗热压炸♥弹♥
hunting for a thermobaric bomb.
墨西哥城
M-Mexico City?
对 你能想到什么吗
Yeah, that mean something to you?
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表