剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
《反恐特警队》前情提要
Previously on SWAT...
你好 勒罗伊
What's up, Leroy?
得了 你为他们出生入死过 你还是锤子帮的人
Come on, man. Blood in, blood out, you're still a Hammer.
我岁数太大了 影响不了帮派的小年轻了
I'm too old to matter to the young Gs.
我已经退出江湖了
Man, I'm out of the game.
或许你和我选择了不同的路
You and me may have gone down different paths, man,
但我们的目标依然相同
but we still want some of the same things.
照应自己人
We keep an eye out for our people,
关心社区 为自己的社区出一份力
and we show up for the community because we care.
我在和托马斯发短♥信♥ -托马斯
Just texting with Thomas. - Thomas?
你儿子
Your son?
你帮我拿到他的信息后 我联♥系♥他了
I reached out after you got his info.
今晚共进晚餐
We're making plans.
我关注了他一段时间
I looked him up a while back
想知道他是什么样的人
trying to figure out what he's like.
他会吉他 不错
He plays guitar. That's cool.
一直以来特警队都占据着我生活的首要地位
SWAT has been the priority in my life for a long time.
是时候该改变一下了
It's time to make a change.
那这算是你正式提出退休
So, this is your formal notice?
我会给你几周时间
I'll give you a few weeks.
帮你度过调整期 一定能解决的
Help with the transition. We'll figure this out.
神枪手们 卸下子弹
Shooters, unload.
确保武器处于安全状态 放回枪套
Make your weapons safe and reholster.
霍斯金斯 完美
Hoskins, gold star.
迈尔斯 非常好
Myers, very nice.
桑德福...
Sandefur...
也许你还有进步的空间
There may be hope for you yet.
射击散布图很优秀
Excellent grouping.
吉梅内斯 知道我通过你的靶子看出了什么吗
Jimenez. Do you know what this is telling me?
你在弹扣扳机
You're slapping the trigger.
轻轻按压 别太用力
Squeeze, don't pull.
等训练结束
When we wrap up,
我要你进行空射训练
I want you to get in some dry-fire exercise.
我相信你们每个人
I believe that every single one of you
都有成为特警的资质
is capable of making SWAT.
问题是 你们相信吗
The question is, do you believe?
因为这是最重要的
Because that's what really matters.
自信心
Self-belief.
有了自信心 枪法就不会比别人差
You got that and you got as good a shot as anyone.
好了 晚上七点这里集♥合♥
All right, I'll see you all back here at 1900 hours.
你最后一届特警学员
Your last SWAT Academy.
他们看起来很有前途 迪肯
They seem like a promising bunch, Deac.
今年这届有几个好苗子
There's some real talent in this year's class.
只从中选五名新人一定很难
Gonna be hard to choose five recruits.
他们显然听得进你的话
You certainly got their ear.
是的 这
Yeah. Well, that's--
这也算是我请你来这里的原因
that's kind of why I invited you down here.
我马上要退休了
With my retirement coming up,
我需要选个人
I need to choose someone
接替我负责特警学院的事
to take over SWAT Academy for me.
我希望能是你
I was hoping that someone would be you.
你看上去很惊讶
You look surprised.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
我很荣幸 这意义重大 迪肯
I'm honored. It means a lot, Deac.
但我需要时间好好考虑
But I-I'm gonna need some time to mull it over.
可以吗 -当然可以
If that's okay. - Yeah, yeah, of course.
我知道这需要下很大的决心
Look, I know it's a big commitment,
但相信我
but believe me,
你是这项工作的合适人选
you're the right man for the job.
鲍威尔
Yo, Powell,
你下个月要参加的超长距离马拉松赛跑
that ultra marathon you're running next month,
要跑多少公里 -6♥4♥
how many miles is that? -40.
牛
Hardcore.
什么 6♥4♥公里 一次性 为什么
What? 40 miles, straight? Why?
因为我喜欢跑步
'Cause I like running.
好吧 但如果你赢了 奖励有多大
Sure. But if you win, how big is the prize?
没有奖励
There's no prize.
只有一块完成奖章
Just a medal for completion.
不是所有事情都需要奖励的 阿尔法罗
Not everything needs to have a reward, Alfaro.
有时候行动本身就足够了
Sometimes just the act of doing is enough.
我表示不同意
Yeah, I'm gonna have to disagree.
在我这里 没有奖励 就无动力
In my book, there's no reward, there's no reason.
尤其是如果要跑6♥4♥公里
Especially if you're running 40 miles.
阿尔法罗 卡布雷拉 多谢你们和我们执勤
Alfaro and Cabrera, I appreciate you being on call with us.
随时吩咐 迪肯 -很荣幸和20小队一起行动
Anytime, Deac. - Oh, it's an honor to roll with 20-Squad.
很高兴听到你们这么说
Glad to hear it.
你们今天想参加
How do y'all feel about partaking
一场小小的友谊赛吗
in a little friendly competition today?
比什么
What'd you have in mind?
特警抓鬼游戏
SWAT Tag.
什么是特警抓鬼
What's SWAT Tag?
20小队的传统
20-Squad tradition.
这个头盔里面有四张签
Inside this helmet are four tickets.
其中一张是金色的
One of them is gold.
抓到金奖券的就是当前赢家
Whoever draws the gold ticket is the current winner.
之后就各凭本事了 因为...
After that, it's open season because...
抓到金奖券还不够
It's not enough to just draw the gold ticket.
你得留住 一整天
You got to hold it, all day.
破坏任一特警队规章制度
Break any SWAT rule or regulation,
无论违规行为有多轻微
no matter how tiny the infraction,
你就被抓了
you're fair game to get tagged.
如果被抓了 就得让出金奖券
If you get tagged, you've got to give the gold ticket up
给抓到你问题的人
to the person who tagged you.
今天结束时
Whoever ends up with the gold ticket
金奖券在谁手里...
at the end of the day...
谁就赢了 -奖励是什么
Wins. - What's the prize?
约翰·梅尔周六夜现场的两张后台通行证
Two backstage passes to John Mayer Saturday night.
由我安保公♥司♥赠送
Compliments of my security company.
那我们还等什么
What are we waiting on?
派对开始吧
Let's get this party started.
好吧 卡布雷拉
All right, Cabrera.
游戏开始
Game on.
你最好提防点你身后
All right, better watch your six.
我虎视眈眈呢
I'm coming for those tickets.
尽管放马过来吧 阿尔法罗
Give it your best shot, Alfaro.
玛莉亚 你还在线上吗
Maria, are you still there?
刚才我只是买♥♥我的老三样
Yeah, no, I was just grabbing my usual.
你把罗顿先生调到下午2点好吗
Hey, will you shift Mr. Wroten to 2:00 p.m.?
我儿子棒球训练下课
Yeah, I forgot that I have to pick my son up
我忘了还要去接他
from baseball practice.
好 我们办公室见
Okay. I'll see you back at the office.
再见 玛莉亚
Bye, Maria.
目击者说他们见到
All right, witnesses say they saw a muzzle flash
附近办公楼的十层有枪口喷出的火舌
come from the tenth floor of a nearby office building.
附近有两组巡警
Couple patrol units were nearby,
立即封锁了楼梯和电梯
sealed off the stairs and elevators right away,
所以枪手应该还在里面
so the shooter should still be inside.
有人♥质♥吗 -没有
Any hostages? - Negative.
自从疫情以来整栋楼都空着
The entire building's been vacant since the pandemic.
市场不景气
Tough market.
受害者是谁 -一名律师
Who's the victim? - An attorney.
菲尔·斯托勒
Phil Stoller.
不清楚他是既定的受害者还是随机的目标
Don't know if he was the intended victim or targeted at random.
还有一分钟
One minute out!
我们不清楚所要面对的是什么情况
All right, we don't know what we're going up against in there.
保持警惕 准备应对一切情况
So stay on alert. Be ready for anything.
卡布雷拉 你是摸黑穿的装备吗
Did you get tac'd up in the dark, Cabrera?
头盔的标都歪了
Crooked helmet patch.
要怪就怪规则 不要怪我
Hey, don't hate the player. Hate the game.
我说迪肯
Come on, Deac,
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表