剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
不塞钱在这里交不到朋友
Cheaper is a sure way not to make friends around here.
德文·贝利 我们有几个问题想问你
Devon Bailey? We'd like to ask some questions
是关于你男朋友瑞克·丰塔纳的
about your boyfriend, Rick Fontana.
他还在外面说是我男朋友
Is that what he still calls himself?
也许他是在做梦吧
In his dreams, maybe.
你们俩分手了吗
You two broke up?
是的
Yeah.
在他上次被捕之后
Right after the last time he got arrested.
我就没有见过他了
Haven't talked to him.
现在
Now...
我要失陪了
if you'll excuse me,
我要上台了 你们也看到了
it's the start of my shift, and, as you saw,
外面气氛不够嗨
it's slow going out there.
有你在很难不嗨
It's hardly going slow for you.
你是那种黑帮脱衣舞♥女♥
You're what they call an O.G. stripper.
我猜现在有两个常客正等着你
I bet you have two regulars waiting for you right now.
换做平常 这应该算句恭维话
Normally, I'd mean that as a compliment.
但是现在 我是指你在撒谎
Right now, I mean it to out you as a liar.
好吧 被你揭穿了
Okay. You got me.
有我在一般场子都不会冷
Very rare I have a slow day.
但我和瑞克·丰塔纳的事无关
But I got nothing to do with Rick Fontana.
这就怪了 因为瑞克说你打过电♥话♥给他
That's weird because, according to Rick, you called him.
和他说有人给你十万
Told him someone offered you ten grand
让他去杀一个叫奥马尔·伍德曼的犯人
to get him to kill an inmate by the name of Omar Woodman.
有印象了吗
That conversation ring a bell?
你们就这点料
Is that what you have on me?
那个三进宫
The lies of a third-strike loser
坐穿牢底的饭桶说的谎话吗
rotting in jail for the rest of his life?
听着
Look,
我知道我算不上什么好人
I know I'm no angel,
但是要我在法庭上和他对质
but my word against his in a courtroom?
我觉得我的胜算比较大
I'll take those odds all day long.
换句话说 我不会再回答你们的问题了
In other words, I'm done answering your questions.
戒指不错
Nice ring.
在哪买♥♥的
Where'd you get it?
是别人送的礼物
It was a gift.
这是失窃的赃物
It's stolen property.
说明你和一起导致警♥察♥中枪的抢劫案有关
Ties you to a robbery that resulted in a cop getting shot.
我们不需要瑞克的证词了
We don't need Rick's testimony anymore.
她手上的证据足以让我们
We got everything we need to lock her up
直接把她拘捕
right there on her finger.
德文
Devon,
就是说你会和你儿子
that means that you will be separated from your son
分开很长一段时间
for a very long time,
我相信他需要你
and I'm sure he needs you.
我只是个中间人
I was just the middleman, okay?
我只打了一个电♥话♥给瑞克
One call to Rick, that was it.
是谁让你打给他的
Who asked you to make the call?
是谁要奥马尔死
Who wanted Omar dead?
罗科
Rocco.
罗科是谁
Uh, who's Rocco?
前面把门的那个
Guy who works the front door.
洛城警局 停车
LAPD. Stop the car!
有枪 掩护
Gun, gun, gun, gun!
我是28D 发生枪击
28-David, shots fired
地点万特乐大道300区
on the 300 block of Ventura Boulevard.
嫌犯为白人男性 向东逃窜
White male suspect, headed eastbound.
算了 鲍威尔
Forget it, Powell.
他把轮胎扎了
He slashed our tire.
脱衣舞俱乐部保镖有线索了吗
Hey, we get anything yet on the strip club bouncer?
我们发布了警报 我的人查了他的车
We got a BOLO out. My guys checked his LKA.
目前 没有发现踪迹
So far, no sign of him.
这并不意味着
That doesn't mean
我们毫无头绪 洪都
we're not putting the pieces together, though, Hondo.
加兰德是盗窃惯犯
Garland's got a long history of theft crimes.
杰瑞·拉莫斯和汉克·大卫
Jerry Ramos and Hank David.
我们认为这是涉案的另两个人
We think those are the other two guys involved?
加兰德上次盗窃被抓之后
Well, after Garland got busted for his last stickup,
他在科克伦监狱跟这两人混了一阵
he spent some time in Corcoran with these two.
他们符合枪击卢卡嫌犯的特征描述
They match the general descriptions of Luca's shooters.
他们最近有联♥系♥吗
Any recent contact?
我们调取了加兰德手♥机♥通话记录
We pulled Garland's cell phone records.
近一年内 他跟这俩人都联♥系♥过
Over the past year, he's had contact with both of them,
但近几个月 完全断联
but last couple months, nothing.
他们很可能换成了一次性手♥机♥
They probably switched to burners.
就是他
That's him.
朝我开枪的就是这个人
That's the guy who shot me.
汉克·大卫 你确定吗
Hank David. You're sure?
那人戴了面具 但是那双眼睛
Dude was masked, but those eyes...
差点成为我见过的最后一双眼睛
Thought it was the last thing I was ever gonna see.
我绝对忘不掉
I'll never forget 'em.
另一个人呢 看着面熟吗
What about this other guy? He jog your memory?
不 我其实没看过正脸
No. I-I never really saw him.
汉克·大卫和杰瑞·拉莫斯是监狱室友
Hank David was cellmates with Jerry Ramos.
他们交情很深
They have a long history together.
好 那我就当他们仨是嫌犯了
All right, then I'm going with these three as our guys.
我这通知抢劫凶杀组
I'll put RHD on it right away.
把关于拉莫斯和大卫的所有信息都挖出来
We'll dig up everything we can on Ramos and David.
好 查查工作记录 监狱通话记录
All right, let's look into jobs worked, prison call logs,
最新登记地址
last known addresses,
所有能找到人影的信息
anything that can pinpoint their whereabouts.
我们会抓住他们的
Hey, we will get these guys.
你没事吧
Hey. You okay?
说实话的话 有事
If I'm being honest, no, I'm not.
卢卡 我们离抓住这些人更近了一步
Luca, we're getting closer to nailing these guys.
是 我知道 我纠结的不是这个
Yeah, I know. It's not that.
我觉得自己很没用 哥们
I feel useless, man.
我在这边闲待着
I'm on the sidelines over here
你们在冲锋陷阵缉拿嫌犯
while you guys are out there hunting these guys down,
帮我报仇
doing my dirty work.
这是20队的事
This is 20-Squad's job.
他们伤害了你 就是伤害我们大家
They hurt you, they hurt all of us.
而且 你也闲不了多久了
And you're not gonna be on the sidelines for long,
但是首先 你要先康复起来
but first things first, man, you got to heal up.
多给自己一点时间
Just be patient with yourself.
你找我
You wanted to see me?
对 关上门
Yeah. Close the door.
几周前 你说你想聊聊
A few weeks ago, you said you needed to talk.
对 是的 但后来 我...
Yeah, yeah, but then I, uh,
我决定先往后放放
I decided to put that on hold.
其实有点复杂 指挥官
It's actually kind of complicated, Commander.
应该不会是跟退休有关吧
I don't suppose it'd have anything to do with retirement?
联邦人事局发来了一组表格
FPP sent over your forms as part of, uh,
事关确认退休金起算资格的
confirming eligibility to start pension calculations.
怎么了 迪肯
What's going on, Deac?
我和安妮 我们最近不太好
Well, me and Annie, we're, uh, we're not doing so good.
她开始做公诉人的时候
When she landed at the public defender's office,
我们说好共同调整工作
we agreed to juggle both our jobs.
只是 这样不是办法
Only, it's-it's not working.
照顾孩子的时间少了 两人的时间更少
Little time for the kids, even less for us.
家庭至上 迪肯
Family's paramount, Deacon.
最终
In the end, it's...
这才是让工作有意义的奥秘
the secret sauce to any of this making sense.
你要保护它
You need to protect it.
所以
So...
尽管我很难受
as much as it pains me...
我尊重你的决定
...I respect your decision.
问题是
Thing is,
这个决定是卢卡遭遇枪击前做的
I made this decision before Luca got shot.
可眼下
And now...
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表