剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
警监 他的枪在那边呢
Sergeant, his gun is over here.
发现被绑♥架♥的学生了吗
Any sign of the abducted boys?
没 他们不在车里
No. They weren't in the van.
他是在躲避你的追杀
He was running away from you!
警♥察♥没一个好东西 太扯了
Can't trust none of y'all. I can't believe this, man!
反恐特警队
第七季 第十二集
他们是被绑♥架♥的受害人
These our kidnapped victims?
乔什·伍尔夫和科尔·瑞斯奇 都是南加州二年级学生
Josh Wolf and Cole Raysitch, both sophomores at SC.
乔什的父亲JP是伍尔夫石化的老板
Josh's dad, JP, owns Wolf Petrochemical.
净身家估计在
Estimated net worth is
二十到三十亿之间
somewhere between two and three billion.
有人想捞票大的
Somebody's after a big payday.
他的朋友科尔呢
How about his buddy Cole, here?
可能是倒霉被牵连了
Wrong place, wrong time.
两人的家人中只有
Only contact we've had with either family
约翰·P·伍尔夫的律师来过电♥话♥
was a call from John P. Wolf's attorney.
他声称绑♥架♥者没有联♥系♥过
He claims the kidnappers haven't made contact.
没有赎金要求 没有人♥质♥的视频 -没有才怪
No ransom request, no hostage video. - Yeah, right.
希克斯也不信
Hicks doesn't buy it either.
绑♥架♥者很可能索要了天价的数字
Kidnappers probably demanded some ungodly amount of money,
不准报♥警♥ 他们的父母想配合绑匪息事宁人
said no cops, and the parents are playing ball.
他们这样是错误的 -我同意
They're making a mistake. -I agree.
十分错误
They're making a big one.
付钱给绑♥架♥者非常危险
Paying off the kidnappers is risky.
没法保证他们不会杀害这两个孩子
There's no guarantee they'll keep the boys alive.
迪肯 -你来干什么
Deac. - What're you doing here?
来找希克斯的
Came to talk to Hicks.
我可能可以联♥系♥到JP·伍尔夫的保镖
I, uh, might have an in with JP Wolf's security guys.
我认识的人让我联♥系♥上了
I know a guy who put me in contact
乔什的保镖
with Josh's bodyguard.
那孩子还有保镖呢
This kid has a bodyguard?
昨晚他人呢
Where the hell was he last night?
那正是我想搞清楚的
Oh, that's what I want to find out.
他说不能带警♥察♥
He said no cops,
所以我提出私下和他见面
so I offered to meet him on the DL.
看来退休还是有好处的
Guess being retired paid off.
到时候看吧
Yeah. Well, we'll see.
有情况我会告诉你们
I'll keep you posted.
马上派救护车来
I need an R/A now!
你枪击了一个手无寸铁的人 -太可怕了
You just shot an unarmed man! - That's crazy, right?
我说了都退后给他点空间 退后
I said back up and give him space. Move!
他根本就没枪 兄弟
He didn't even have a gun, bro!
看什么呢
What do you got there?
他在给我看
Oh, he was just showing me
昨晚洪都的事
what happened with Hondo last night.
"半场的恶意犯规"
"Flagrant foul at half-court."
只是上面的标题 并不是他写的
That's just the caption. He didn't write that.
我不傻 阿尔法罗
Yeah, I'm not stupid, Alfaro.
我知道发视频是怎么回事
I know how posting a video works.
你们觉得这事很好玩
This funny to you guys?
没有 绝对没有
No. Not at all.
以前这类事在20小队发生过 知道吗
You know we had something happen like this on 20-Squad before?
是我们之前的队长 巴克
With our old team leader, Buck.
这完全不一样 巴克误伤了一个孩子
This is totally different. Buck accidentally shot a kid.
而洪都撂倒的是一名危险的持枪人
Like, Hondo took down a dangerous, armed man.
当时那件事让整个特警队成了众矢之的
What happened back then put a spotlight on SWAT
这是大家都不想看到的
that nobody wanted.
这事差点害得队伍解散
It fractured a team,
也几乎毁了一个孩子
nearly ruined a kid's life.
这不一样 谭
This isn't like that, Tan.
你不知道当时的局面 你不在场
You got no idea what it was like. You weren't here.
还有人觉得这很好笑吗
Anyone else think anything about this is funny?
没有 长官 -很好
No, sir. - Good.
什么情况
What the hell am I looking at?
绑匪戴了某种
Kidnappers were wearing some type
防面部识别的面具
of anti-facial recognition masks.
对摄像头也动了手脚
Messes with the camera,
想要查出身份就更难了
makes it much harder for them to be ID'd.
最近有很多积极分子来洛城
Well, there's a lot of activists visiting L.A.
参加能源产业论♥坛♥
for this Energy Industry Forum.
他们有没有可能是环保激进分子
What are the odds they're some sort of environmental wackos?
有可能
Could be.
但由于约翰·P·伍尔夫和他的律师的阻挠
But with JP Wolf and his attorneys stonewalling us,
除了被偷的车外 我们没有一点进展
we ain't got nothing to go on, except the stolen van.
绑匪肯定在我赶到前
Kidnappers must've switched the boys
将孩子换到了另一辆车
to a second vehicle before I showed up.
只留下了司机一人去抛车
Left the driver behind to ditch the van.
对
All right.
他做完手术了吗 -做完了
You hear if he's out of surgery yet? - Yeah.
但医生说要过几天
The doctors say it might be days
我们才能去录口供
before we get a statement, though.
关于他我们知道什么
What do we know about him?
他叫泰勒·曼森
His name's Tyler Mason.
曾因家庭暴♥力♥重罪
He's been in and out of the system
多次入狱
for felony domestic assault.
几个月前从东海岸
Moved to South L.A. From the East Coast
搬到了洛城南部
just a few months back.
至少他活下来了
Well, at least he'll survive.
我希望那两个孩子在我们赶到前
I just hope those boys can do the same
能安然无恙 -是啊
until we get to them. - Yeah.
我也这么想 指挥官
You and me both, Commander.
你昨晚没做错什么
You didn't do anything wrong last night.
你明白这点 对吗
You know that, right?
我明白
Yeah, I do.
但当时有那么一瞬间
But there was a moment
我觉得我犯了大错
when I thought I made a huge mistake.
当时他一直冲着那些人跑
The whole time he was running at those people,
我看到他手里拿了枪
I saw the gun in his hand,
但当他快跑到那个女孩面前时
but when he was closing in on that girl,
我必须承认 我有一秒钟没看住他 然后...
I got to admit, I took my eyes off him for a second, and...
他就转过身 举起了武器
he turned and lifted his weapon.
然后你就开枪了
And you took the shot,
就像训练时那样 完全合法合规
in accordance with your training, by the book.
但我应该随机应变的 长官
I'm supposed to be better than the book, sir.
洪都 这是正当开枪
Hondo, this was a justified shooting.
指挥官 这和正不正当无关
Commander, it ain't about being justified.
重点在我 我是黑人警♥察♥
It's about me. I'm a Black cop.
在混乱的情况下 在很多人面前
I shot a young Black man in a chaotic situation
我开枪射击了一名年轻的黑人
in front of a lot of people.
有的人看着我的眼神
Sometimes when people look at me,
就像是他们觉得我没有在保护自己人
they don't see a protector...
而是背叛了他们
...they see a sellout.
我这一辈子都在努力消除
I've spent my whole career trying to bridge the gap
我长大的街道和洛城警局之间的隔阂
between the streets I grew up on and the LAPD.
这正是我选择当警♥察♥的原因
That's why I choose to wear this badge.
在这个过程中 你也收获了很多
And you've earned a lot of goodwill
善意和尊重
and respect in the process.
这件事并不能改变这一切
This one incident can't undo all that.
无论何时 无论正当与否
Any time an officer pulls a trigger,
只要警员开枪
justified or not,
就会毁掉我们努力工作
it can chip away at the trust
积累起来的信誉
that we've worked so hard to earn.
那就再赢回来
Well, then it's up to us to earn it back.
听着 我
Look, I...
我知道现在时机不对
I know the timing sucks,
不过20队的人员名单得交给我了
but I'm gonna need your proposal on that official 20-Squad roster
还要走流程 我越早签字越好
to run up the chain, and the sooner I sign off on it, the better.
我今天之内给你
You'll get it by the end of the day.
其中一个人♥质♥的父亲来了
One of the kidnapped boys' dad's here.
希望是约翰·P·伍尔夫的父亲
I sure the hell hope it's JP Wolf.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表