剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
上
Let's do it.
救救我
Help me!
放下刀 乔琳
Drop the knife, Jolene.
不要再靠近了 除非你们希望她流血而死
Don't come any closer unless you want her to bleed out.
只要你们再敢前进几毫米
All it takes is a couple more millimeters
我就割断她的颈动脉
and the carotid artery's cut.
你已经无路可走了 放了你妈妈
This is the end of the road. It's time to let your mom go.
不行 她应该好好尝尝我吃过的苦 你们都看见了没
No! She needs to suffer like I did. You see all this?
她的新生活
Her new life?
全都是建立在我的痛苦之上
It was all built off of my misery.
30D
30-David.
左面无视角
No visual on the three side.
侧面也没有入口
And there's no side entrance.
我无法开枪 没有视野
I don't have a shot. Blind.
我知道我之前很恶劣 对不起
I know I was horrible back then. I'm sorry.
你不该遭受这一切
You didn't deserve it.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我不想听你道歉
I don't want to hear your apologies!
已经晚了二十年了
They're 20 years too late.
我就是来看你痛苦地流血的
I came here to watch you bleed and enjoy it
这么久以来你不也是把快乐建立在折磨我之上
like you enjoyed my abuse for so long.
乔琳 乔琳 听我说
Jolene. Jolene, listen to me.
如果你真的想杀了你妈妈
Look, if you really wanted to kill your mom,
她早就已经死了
she'd be dead already.
停手吧 你这辈子遭受的痛苦已经够多了
Come on now, you've been suffering your whole life.
我觉得你并不想给自己的苦难再添上一笔
I don't think you want to cause any more.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我明白你妈妈本应该在你小时候保护你
I know your mom should've protected you back then.
你只是个被人利用的
You were just a scared little girl
无助又害怕的小女孩
who was being taken advantage of.
他们到现在还在利用我
And they're still using me.
迪肯 你的目标就在我的激光下五厘米处 不多不少
Deac, your shot is two feet below my laser. No more, no less.
等待命令 -收到
Wait on our call. - Roger that.
我甚至无法想象
I can't even begin to imagine
被人利用这么久
what it was like to be exploited for so long,
然后又被一个本应爱你疼你的人
and then tossed out like the garbage by the one person
像扔垃圾一样抛弃是什么滋味
who was supposed to love you.
不管你要对塔美拉做什么 都伤害不了她 好吗
Whatever you do to Tamra, it won't hurt her, okay?
受影响的只会是她的女儿
It's only gonna affect her daughter.
你真的想让另一个小女孩受尽苦难
You really want to make another little girl go through hell?
根本不一样
It's not the same.
她一点也不无辜
She's not innocent.
他们全都有罪
No one is.
但是你是无辜的 对吗
Except for you, though, right?
不被爱护的女孩
The girl who wasn't protected,
从没有被人疼爱过
who no one loved.
而现在他们竟然厚颜无♥耻♥地说你是个怪物
And now they have the audacity to call you a monster.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
不 不
No. No.
不 你是在忽悠我
No, you're messing with me.
你是骗我的 她必须得死
You're messing with me. She has to die!
现在开枪 迪肯
Now, Deac.
卢卡 带妈妈出去
Luca, get the mother out of here.
你没事吧 来
You okay? Here, come on.
我是20D 无需支援
This is 20-David. We're Code 4.
最后一名逃犯已收押
Final fugitive is in custody.
艾米莉
Emily?
艾米莉
Emily!
枪法不错 迪肯
Nice shooting, Deac.
谢谢
Thank you.
回家吧
Let's go home.
作业都做完了
Hey, you done with all your homework?
做完了 可以走了
Yeah. I'm ready to go.
等等 凯莉 等一下
Hang on, Kelly. Wait. Wait a minute.
自打我们认识起 我就把你当成家人一样对待
Look, ever since we met, you've been like family to me.
你帮我度过了一些困境
I mean, you've helped me out of some jams,
能帮你解决你的问题一直都是我的荣幸
and it's always been an honor to help you with your problems,
但我觉得今早我们做的都有点不对
but I think we both messed up this morning.
很抱歉我对你大声了
I'm really sorry I raised my voice to you,
但你也应该听我的话
but you needed to listen to me. I mean,
你那么做确实让我们处于危险之中
that was a dangerous situation you put us in.
我知道 对不起
I know. I'm sorry.
我也要对你说抱歉
And I'm sorry, too.
你今早的行为有些不理智 我也一样
I mean, you're smarter than that move you pulled, but so am I.
下次不会了 我保证
It won't happen again. I promise.
好 那你愿不愿意
Good. Then, if you're willing
再试一次 我再给你上一课
to give it another try, how about another lesson?
我快饿死了 你可以开车载我去吃晚餐
I mean, I'm starving. You can drive us to dinner.
我知道个地方很不错 而且路上没有左转
I know this great spot, and there's no left turns on the way.
我也有点饿了
I am a little hungry.
傻站在这只会更饿 准备好了吗
We're only getting hungrier just standing here. You ready?
去吧 上车 走吧
Go ahead, get in. Let's do it.
给你留了一盘菜
Got a plate for you.
孩子们都在楼上写作业
Kids are upstairs doing homework.
萨姆怎么样了
Oh, how's Sam feeling?
好些了 至少没有吐了 应该没事
Oh, he's better. He's at least not throwing up, so that's good.
所以总的来说 你的第一次上庭怎么样
So, all things considered, how'd your first day at court go?
挺好
Good.
今晚还有很多工作要做
I mean, I still have a lot of prep tonight.
我的老板要我研究几个案例
My boss is having me research some case law,
所以我明天要给她草拟几个问题
so I've got to draft a few questions for her tomorrow.
是吗 听起来工作量不小
Yeah? Sounds like a lot of work.
这个妈妈可能会失去自己的孩子
Mom could lose her kids.
我要尽量为她争取一个机会搏一搏
I'm just trying to give her a fighting chance.
今天的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about earlier.
希望你不要觉得我不认可你所做的事的价值
I don't want you to think that I don't value what you do.
今天对你来说很重要
Today was your day,
是我给你添乱了
I messed it up.
谢谢你这么想
I appreciate that.
但是明天呢
But what about tomorrow?
之后呢
And the day after that?
我只是...
I just...
我不知道 我不...
I don't know, I don't...
我不知道这事有什么一劳永逸的解决办法
see a permanent solution for this.
我一直在考虑这个问题
Well, I've been thinking about that.
或许现在是时候找希克斯谈谈
Maybe it's time I sit down with Hicks
下定决心准备退休了
and finally start the process to retire.
我不是要你退休
I wasn't asking you to retire.
不 不 我知道 我知道
No, no, I know, I know, I know.
但是我已经可以领退休金了
But, look, I'm past eligibility for my pension.
安保公♥司♥也走上了正轨
The security company's doing great.
即便我在安保公♥司♥全职 时间也足够我在家
Even if I'm there full-time, the hours would let me be here
照顾你和孩子
for you and the kids.
我只是...
I just...
我觉得时机到了 为了我们
I think it's time to do this. For us.
但是你不会怀念特警队吗
Won't you miss it, though?
当然会
Yeah, of course.
但是现在有事情比特警队更重要
But it's time for something besides SWAT to take priority.
我今天去了法庭
I was at the courthouse today.
我看见你工作的样子 尽心尽力做着自己的事
And I saw you in action, doing what you do.
从事自己热爱的职业
Doing what you love.
你为了我和孩子已经耽搁了太久
You've put that on hold for me and the kids for so long.
你从一开始就在支持着我
You've had my back since day one.
现在该换我支持你了
It's time for me to do that for you,
这样你就有机会发光发热了
so you can have your chance to shine.
谢谢你 大卫
Thank you, David.
我知道 特警队
Yeah, I mean, SWAT,
会永远是我的一部分 但是
it'll always be a part of me, but...
或许...
maybe it's...
或许该尝试一下新的生活方式了
maybe it's time for something new.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表