剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
几年前在萨克拉门托
in Sacramento a couple years back.
肯定有相关文件 你们去找找看
There's paperwork. See if you can find it.
好的 知道了
All right, you got it.
我们需要知道他可能会带她去的处所
We need to know any places he might've taken her.
我还听他说和祖母住在一起
I also heard him say he lives with his grandmother,
就在城里某处
somewhere in the city.
他还提过家庭烘焙店
And he mentioned a family bakery.
好 我们看能找到什么信息
Okay, we'll see what we can dig up.
好 有收获马上电联我们
All right, call us back as soon as you got something.
我们去租辆车
All right, let's go rent a car.
我昨晚就该去敲鲍威尔的门
I should've knocked on Powell's door last night.
我一直想如果我敲了
I keep thinking if I had,
也许能阻止一些事的发生
maybe I could've stopped something from happening.
你也不知道会发生这样的事
You don't know that.
长官 是谭的消息
Sir, it's Tan.
他找到一个加布里埃尔的地址
He got us an address on Gabriel.
根据谭的信息
Well, according to Tan,
这里就是加布里埃尔警♥察♥交换文件上的地址
this is the address Gabriel put on his police exchange paperwork.
我们来这就是为了弄清楚
All we're here to do is find out
他是不是真像他说的那样在家过夜
if he spent the evening at home, like he said he did.
只要我们确认他在说谎 就给奥尔弗拉打电♥话♥
As soon as we confirm he's lying, we call Olvera,
让她履行职责 抓住加布里埃尔
get her to do her job and haul Gabriel in
正式审问
for a real interrogation.
打扰了 女士
Excuse me, ma'am?
我们是你孙子加布里埃尔的朋友
We're friends of your grandson Gabriel.
你能说英文吗
Do you speak English?
加布里埃尔不在
Gabriel is not here.
你们就是他提起的美国警♥察♥ -对
You're the American police that he spoke about. - Yeah.
进来 我煮咖啡
Come inside. I make coffee.
有加布里埃尔跟你一起住一定很好吧
Must be nice having Gabriel live with you.
你昨晚听到他回家了吗
Did you hear him come home last night?
我这只耳朵失聪
I am deaf in this ear
我睡的就像... 你们是怎么说的来着
and I sleep like a... How you say?
像个死人
A dead person.
加布里埃尔来了或走了
Gabriel comes and goes.
我听不太清
I don't always hear.
但我总能看到
But I always see
他走后把屋子搞得有多乱
the mess afterward, though.
这里很干净
It's pretty tidy in here.
因为我打扫
'Cause I clean up.
你们为什么问起加布里埃尔
Why you ask about Gabriel?
他有什么麻烦了吗
Is he in trouble?
不 没有这回事
No, nothing like that.
这破东西
鲍蒂斯塔面包店
他总和我说要给我买♥♥台新炉灶
Gabriel keeps saying he will buy me a new stove.
老天爷知道要等到什么时候
But God knows when, huh?
你们知道警♥察♥赚多少钱吗
Do you know how much a policeman earns?
不过你们是美国警♥察♥
Well, you are policemen in America.
在这 卖♥♥鸡蛋都比警♥察♥赚得多
Here, you earn more money selling eggs.
他不是忙着找炸♥弹♥吗
I thought he was busy looking for a bomb.
他在做什么
What's he doing?
不知道
I don't know.
走
Move.
加布里埃尔
Gabriel.
你走楼梯
You take the stairs.
该死
Oh, man.
有受伤吗 你没事吧
You hurt? You okay?
除非我们查出那个混♥蛋♥对鲍威尔做了什么
I won't be okay until we find out
不然我离没事还早得很
what that son of a bitch did with Powell.
我们走
Let's go.
洪都 找到鲍威尔了
Hondo. You find Powell?
没有 你有什么消息
No. And we need whatever you got.
你确定我们要追查加布里埃尔吗
You sure we're on the right track with this guy Gabriel?
我们看见他拿着铲子 你觉得这说明了什么
Well, we saw him with a shovel. What does that spell to you?
而且他知道我们盯上他了
And he knows we're onto him,
谭 我们动作得快点
Tan, so we gotta find him fast.
那家面包店有什么线索了吗
Any luck getting a lock on that family bakery?
还没有
Not so far.
试试搜索鲍蒂斯塔私房♥面包店
Try searching for Panaderia Casa Bautista.
我看他祖母的围裙上印了字
I saw it on an apron in his grandmother's.
行 等等
Okay. Hang on.
洪都吗 -对
Hey. That Hondo? - Yeah.
洪都 我有加布里埃尔·鲍蒂斯塔的新消息了
Hondo, I got an update on Gabriel Bautista.
我查了他在萨克拉门托进行
I tracked down his training officer in Sacramento
警官交换训练时的教官
where he did his police exchange.
当时加布里埃尔被怀疑
Now, it turns out Gabriel was suspected
从犯罪现场偷走贵重物品
of stealing items of value from crime scenes.
偷过可♥卡♥因♥ 还偷过珠宝
One time it was cocaine, another time jewelry.
虽然警方无法定他的罪
Now, they couldn't pin either theft on him,
但他们很肯定就是他干的
but they're sure he did it.
等等 昨天在犯罪现场
Wait, hold up, something went missing
也有东西不见了 一颗炸♥弹♥
from the crime scene yesterday, a bomb.
你觉得炸♥弹♥是加布里埃尔偷的
You think Gabriel stole a bomb?
这是条线索 是他发现了嫌疑人的车
It's a leap, but Gabriel found the suspect's van.
他有足够时间在其他人到达现场之前
And he had plenty of time to remove the bomb
先一步转移炸♥弹♥
before anyone else got there.
没错 但偷炸♥弹♥是为什么
Yeah, but why steal a bomb, though?
这又和鲍威尔有什么关系
A-And what does Powell have to do with that?
我也不知道 也许就是机会犯罪
I don't know, man, maybe it was a crime of opportunity.
他偶然发现了炸♥弹♥
He stumbles on a bomb with no one around,
他还知道外面有很多买♥♥家
he knows there are plenty of buyers
都想得到炸♥弹♥
wanting to get their hands on it.
卖♥♥出去了绝对能大赚一笔
It's an easy way to supplement his meager salary.
对 如果鲍威尔发现了
Yeah, and if Powell somehow found out...
她一定会揭穿他的
She would've confronted him.
那他就得解决掉这个麻烦了
And he needed to silence her.
别这样
You don't need to do this.
我们可以一起拿下买♥♥家
We can still take down the buyer together.
我们可以告诉所有人这都是我们的计划
We could tell everyone this was part of our plan.
我们在引蛇出洞
We were running a sting operation.
你会成为英雄
You'd be a hero.
想法不错
Nice idea.
但我更想要一百万美元现金
But I'd rather have a million dollars in cash.
你清不清楚你卖♥♥给了谁
Do you even know who you're selling it to?!
这是热压弹
It's a thermobaric bomb.
你知道它的威力吗
You know how those things work?
它能抹杀掉方圆450米内的任何生物
They vaporize anyone and anything within 500 yards.
我猜卖♥♥家是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吧 肯定是
Are they terrorists? I'm guessing they are.
你知道他们要拿炸♥弹♥来干什么吗
Do you even know what they're planning to do with it?
女人的问题
You know, the problem with women
就是话多
is they talk too much.
但我们能解决
But we can fix that.
过来
Come on.
出来 佐伊
Come on, Zoe.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going to go, huh?
嘿
拿到炸♥弹♥了吗
先验货 再收钱
在卡车里
好了
就在这儿
钱呢
我们需要先检查一下
不错
非常好
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我们走过这条路了 掉头
We've already been this way. Turn around.
长官 我知道这很不好受
Okay, sir, look, I know this is hard.
我知道你在自责
And I know you're blaming yourself,
想着要是你敲了鲍威尔的房♥门就好了
thinking if you'd only knocked on Powell's door...
我退缩了
I chickened out.
当时我就在那儿 就在她门外
I was there, I was outside her room.
我准备敲门时听到一个声音
I was about to knock when I heard a noise and...
说不上来 我就是
I don't know, I just...
没办法开口道歉
...couldn't bring myself to apologize.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表