剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
也就是说莱舍尔和巴拉德
Which means Lysher and Ballard
都有最高级别的安全权限
both have top-level security clearance.
所以他们可能接触到了任意数量的
So, they could've had access to any number
高价值目标 -没错
of high-value targets. - Yeah.
地方财政处 储备银行
Local treasury offices, reserve banks,
黄金交易所
gold exchanges.
现在桃色陷阱拥有了绕过安保的
And now, the Honeytrappers have a magic pass
神奇通行证
to get around security.
好吧 我会向这些地方发出警报
All right, I'll issue alerts to all these places,
但是只有确定了莱舍尔和巴拉德的测试客户
but until we confirm Lysher and Ballard's test clients,
才可能缩小目标范围 揪出这个团伙
we're no closer to narrowing down the target or finding this crew.
我可能有个线索
I might have a line on that.
我查了下这个奥吉的别名
I traced all of this Augie guy's aliases
和这些名下的银行卡
and bank cards in those names.
我发现有一张卡最近几天都有交易记录
I found one that's been active the last couple days.
他最近的消费是用爱彼迎
He's got recent charges for an Airbnb
在玛丽安德尔湾租了一间房♥ 这是地址
in Marina del Rey. That's the address.
还等什么
What are you waiting for?
行动 出发
Roll out. Go.
洛城警局特警队 我们有搜查令
LAPD SWAT with a search warrant!
阿德里亚诺·奥古斯托 出来
Adriano Augusto, show yourself.
两人一组
Two.
厨房♥安全
Kitchen clear.
发现一具尸体
Got a body.
衣柜安全
Closet clear.
卧室安全
Bedroom clear.
20D呼叫指挥官 全屋安全
20-David to Command. All clear.
现场发现一名成年男性尸体
We got one adult male deceased at the scene.
无需支援
Show us Code 4.
没有强行闯入或打斗的痕迹
There's no sign of forced entry or struggle.
他认识凶手
He knew his killers.
都怪赫廷杰探员
This is on Agent Hettinger.
如果我们能继续审问贝拉
If we could've kept questioning Bella,
就可以早点赶到了 他就不会死了
we could've gotten here earlier. He'd still be alive.
这帮人刚刚和一个自己人反♥目♥了
This crew just double-crossed one of their own.
所以不管她们下一步要做什么
So, whatever they're gonna hit next,
事成之后她们一定想远走高飞
they're gonna want to get scarce after.
她们的作案时间线加速了
Their timeline's just accelerated,
我们得尽快找出他们的目标是什么
so we got to find out what that target is, and fast.
长官
Sir.
那几个女人有了笔记本上的情报
With the intel the women have on the laptops,
所有本地财政机构
all local treasury offices,
储备银行 和黄金交易所
reserve banks, and gold exchanges
都可能有危险
could now be vulnerable.
我已经让所有机构处于高度戒备中了
I made sure they're all on high alert.
这伙人一出现 我们就能知道
If the crew shows up to any of them, we've got eyes.
巡警已经出动
Patrol units are rolling as we speak.
我告诉过你们我已经接管了这个案子
I told you guys that I was taking over this case,
你们为什么还要插手
so what the hell are you doing still working it?
只要市里有犯罪活动 我们就有责任保护我们的市民
As long as there's crime in this city, we'll protect our people.
我觉得你想帮助瓦斯奎兹 精神可嘉
You know, I-I think it's cute that you want to help Vasquez,
不过木已成舟 你只是在拖延时间
even though you're just delaying the inevitable,
但如果你继续妨碍我办案或是横插一手
but if you get in my way or cross into my case again,
我就要跟你们上级反映了
I'm gonna make some calls up the chain.
随你便
Oh, make your calls.
当有人有生命危险时
We don't need anyone else's approval
我们在自己的管辖区内行动不需要任何人批准
to operate in our own jurisdiction when lives are at stake.
这些女人还有别的同伙
And Vasquez was right all along about the women
瓦斯奎兹推测得完全没错
having another player involved.
他现在已经死了
Who's now dead.
这都怪你 打断我们的审问 浪费我们的时间
That's on you. Interrupting our interrogation cost us time,
所以才导致奥吉被杀
which led to Augie getting killed.
我们本可以在这伙人除掉他之前赶到
We could've gotten to this crew earlier before they dropped him.
我想说的已经说完了
I think I've said my piece.
我不想再看到你们了 下次再遇到
I don't want to see you guys again, and if I do,
我一定会找你们麻烦的
we're gonna have some problems.
有一件事赫廷杰说的没错
Hettinger's right about one thing.
如果我们找不到这个团伙
If we don't get this crew,
我在联调局就再无立足之处了
I'm not gonna have a job at the FBI to go back to.
不会的 因为你是联调局最优秀的探员
Well, that isn't right 'cause you're one of the best agents they have.
但违背助理署长的命令
But this, going against the ADIC's orders
和特警队合作
and riding with SWAT to the end,
是孤注一掷的赌博 迪肯
that's an "all-in" gamble, Deacon.
我很钦佩
Well, I think it's admirable,
你把全部赌注压在了20小队上
you throwing in all your chips on 20-Squad.
不知道这么说能不能安慰到你
And I don't know if you can take any solace in this,
但我们很感谢你对我们的信任
but we appreciate the faith in us.
伙计们 可能有发现
Guys, we might have something.
终于拿到了那两个人的通讯记录
Finally got access to our two guys' cell records.
一小时前 一个陌生号♥码
A text to Terrence Ballard
给特伦斯·巴拉德发了一条短♥信♥
came in from an unsaved number an hour ago,
问道 "你们暗库的报告搞完了吗"
asking, "Is your guys' report on the dark vault ready?"
暗库是什么
What the hell's a dark vault?
我深入调查了一下这个词
I did a deep dive on the term,
可能是指他们测试的一个钱库
and it could mean that both guys tested a motherlode target.
海关署称他们的秘密钱库
"Dark Vault" is how the Department of Customs refers
为"暗库"
to their secret cash warehouse.
这就说得通了
Makes sense.
海关署掌管着被扣押的外币
Customs is in charge of holding seized foreign currency
直到全部被遣返至原籍国
until it's all repatriated back to countries of origin.
有多少钱
How much money are we talking?
肯定有几百万外币
Got to be millions in foreign currency.
我通知了海关
I alerted Customs.
他们说我没有安全权限
They said, because I didn't have the clearance,
所以不能把地址泄露给我
that they wouldn't divulge the location to me,
但他们说他们查过了 相关人员都没有问题
but they did say that personnel and staff checked in all clear.
所以这个女性团伙知道了地址
So, our women know where
以及如何破解安保系统
and how to defeat the security measures.
也就是说 我们得自己查出暗库的位置
Which means, we got to find the location ourselves.
我可能没有最高级别的安全权限
I might not have the highest security clearance,
但既然我的联调局证件还在
but while I still have my FBI credentials,
我可能可以缩小目标范围
I might be able to narrow down our target.
因为即使这个位置是保密的
Because even if a location's secret,
也会留下租赁记录
there's gonna be record of property leases.
没错 根据记录 海关署大楼是注册在
Right. According to records, Customs registers its buildings
VSA地♥产♥名下
under VSA Properties.
其名下全市共有五处
There's five sites throughout the city.
谁也不知道她们会选哪一处
Well, it's anyone's guess which one the crew's gonna target.
刚收到威尔榭分局的报告
Just got a report from Wilshire Division.
三名全副武装的女性从仓库盗走了一辆运钞车
Three heavily armed women stole an armored truck from a depot.
应该就是我们要找的那个团伙
Sounds like our crew.
车上有多少钱
How much money was in the truck?
问题就出在这 车上是空的
That's the thing. Truck was empty.
劫空运钞车只可能是
Only reason to jack an empty armored truck would be
用来抢钱
to use it for a cash-grab.
她们计划用这辆车洗劫钱库
They're planning to hit the warehouse with it.
所有运钞车都装有追踪器
All armored trucks have tracking beacons.
这是车上信♥号♥♥消失前
This is where it was last spotted
公♥司♥定位系统上显示的最后的定位
on the company's GPS before they lost the signal.
她们一定是在五号♥公路上向南行驶时破坏了追踪器
The women must've disabled the tracker while south on the 5.
西部有四个地点
There's four sites on the Westside,
但只有一处是在车失联的南方
but only one south of where the truck's beacon went offline.
暗库就在那 行动
That's our dark vault. Let's roll.
谁叫你们来的
Whose schedule you keeping?
我们是来取货的 -不可能是今天
We're doing a pickup. - Not today you're not.
回基地去 我们关门了
Go back to your base. We're shut down.
密♥码♥是35368
The code is three-five-three-six-eight.
走
Let's go.
全都给我趴下
Down to the ground! All of you!
我劝你不要
Don't do it.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表