剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
他们把那些孩子带去了安全屋
Thet they took the kids down to safety.
带去了哪 那间屋子没有地下室
Down where? The house doesn't have a basement.
也许不是地下室 但像卡尔文这种末日预备者
Maybe not a basement, but a prepper like Calvin--
有个地堡也不夸张吧
is it crazy to think he's got a bunker?
韦伯一家人肯定有防空洞
The Webers definitely give off fallout shelter vibes.
这是卡尔文在论♥坛♥上发过帖子
Here. Calvin posted in the forum
说要计划建一个地堡
about planning to build a bunker.
差不多一年前发的
That was almost a year ago.
查查他是否真的建了一个
Find out if he followed through.
真不爽
Quit sulking.
如果那女孩不明白和我们在一起会更好
If that girl couldn't see it was better to stick with us,
那她就不值得了
she wasn't worth much.
她本来马上就明白了
She was about to see it.
现在她走了
Now she's gone.
艾琳不开心
Erin's upset.
她想知道她妈妈和洛根去哪了
She wants to know about her mom and Logan.
和她说她妈妈不在这里
Well, tell her her mom's not here.
都是因为你洛根才被带走的
And it's your fault Logan's gone.
他自己跑不见了 对不起
He ran off, I'm sorry.
我没时间... -打搅一下
I didn't have any ti... - Excuse me.
我能喝点水吗
Can I have some water,
谢谢
please?
贝丝 拿水给他
Beth, handle it.
杰布 来帮我弄一下厨房♥的窗户
Jeb, come help me with the kitchen window.
谢谢你 贝丝
Thanks, Beth.
我叫大卫
I'm David.
我也有家人
You know, I've got a family, too.
四个孩子和妻子
Four little kids and a wife
我真的希望今晚能回家见他们
I'm really hoping I get to see at home tonight.
没人在乎
No one cares.
我能理解你为什么会有这种感受
Well, I can understand why you feel that way,
毕竟你今天那样对待你前妻
given how you treated your ex-wife today.
等等 玛丽莎怎么了
Wait, what-what happened with Marissa?
什么 他没和你说吗
What, he didn't tell you?
亚当朝她开了一枪
Adam shot her.
什么 -她正在做手术
What? - Yeah, she's in surgery right now.
她现在命悬一线 -你只是个人♥质♥
She's fighting for her life. - You're just here as insurance.
我们不必听你废话
We don't have to listen to you talk.
你说接孩子一路顺利
You said getting the kids went fine.
我把他们接来了不是吗 -他在说什么
Yeah, and I got 'em here, didn't I? - What is he talking about?
爸爸
Dad?
看着他
Watch him.
我问过邻居了
Checked with a neighbor.
他说见过几辆水泥车
He said he saw several concrete trucks
八个月前开来这里
roll up here eight months ago.
以为卡尔文要建个泳池
Figured Calvin was putting in a pool.
但卡尔文没有泳池 所以他真的建了地堡
Yeah, but Calvin has no pool, so he did build a bunker.
布局无从得知
There's no way to know the layout
在房♥子哪个方位也未知
or even where it is on the property.
对 但我们一直在监视这所房♥子
Yeah, but we've had eyes on the house the whole time,
没人离开过
and no one's left,
所以入口一定在屋内
so the entrance has to be inside.
问题是我们不能进去查看
The problem is we can't get in to find out.
如果特警队太过逼近 卡尔文可能会报复迪肯
And Calvin could retaliate on Deacon if SWAT gets too close.
我们在这等了一整天了 我们在这等了一整天了
We've been here all day. We've been here all day.
我好像有主意了
I think I might have an idea about that.
搞什么
What the hell is going on?
我连一根脚趾都没有踏出你们的安全区域
I haven't put a toe outside your safe zone.
记者
A reporter?
这就是你的计划吗
This is your plan?
奥利维亚·纳瓦罗
Olivia Navarro.
她正在写一篇关于末日预备者的报道
She's writing an article about preppers
也一直与卡尔文·韦伯保持着联♥系♥
and she's been in contact with Calvin Weber.
这个我可从来没说过
I never said that.
她对喀布尔的自杀式爆♥炸♥袭击的报道
Her coverage of a suicide bomber attack in Kabul
为她赢得了"猎犬"的美名
earned her the nickname Wolfhound.
有个名为猎犬1988的账号♥
There's a Wolfhound1988
和卡尔文一样活跃在同一个末日论♥坛♥上
active in the same doomsday forum as Calvin.
他们联♥系♥了几次
They've been in contact a few times.
这么聪明怎么没当成爱因斯坦
Doesn't make you Einstein.
没错 几周前我利用论♥坛♥
And yes, I used the forum to arrange a phone interview
对卡尔文进行了一次电♥话♥采访
with Calvin a few weeks ago.
本来今天我打算当面采访他的
I was gonna try to interview him in person today.
想看看他发现世界末日没有到来会有什么反应
Wanted to see his reaction when the world didn't end.
为什么要我到这来
Why am I here?
这个问题我也想知道
Well, that's a good question.
如果她能让卡尔文同意接受采访
If she can get Calvin to agree to an interview,
阿尔法罗和我就可以假扮成记者进去
Alfaro and I could go in posing as journalists.
她可以为我们担♥保♥ -绝对不行
She can vouch for us. - Absolutely not.
你们要进去 我也要跟你们一起进去
If you're going in, I'm going with you.
你是个平民 不能这么做
You're a civilian. It's not happening.
卡尔文·韦伯已经认识我了
Look, Calvin Weber already knows me.
再说了 比这危险得多的情况我也经历过
Plus, I've been in far worse situations.
我身上的伤疤足以证明一切
Got plenty of scars to prove it.
长官 谭可以扮成她的摄像师
Sir, Tan could pose as her cameraman.
他们已经见过他穿着特警队制♥服♥了
They've already seen him in a SWAT uniform.
我离得很远
I was the farthest away.
换上奥利维亚的摄像师的衣服
If I swap clothes with Olivia's cameraman,
他们肯定认不出来我是警♥察♥
they'll never connect me to LAPD.
这样可以为我们在不打草惊蛇的情况下争取到
It could get us the opportunity to look for the bunker's entrance
寻找地堡入口的机会
without ruffling Calvin's feathers.
要是如果他起了疑心
But if he gets suspicious,
那我们就是白送给他两名人♥质♥
we're handing him two more hostages.
你们出现在这两周前
Calvin was in contact with me
我就已经跟卡尔文认识了
weeks before you guys showed up here.
我已经取得了他的信任
He's primed to trust me.
你也听到他是怎么骂你的
And you heard him railing at you.
他需要一个能表达自己观点的平台
He wants a platform to say his piece.
我们可以利用这一点
We can use that against him.
指挥官 我们一定得做点什么
Commander, we got to do something.
我们一刻也不能让迪肯在里面多待
We can't leave Deacon in there one second more than we have to.
打电♥话♥吧
Make the call.
他同意了 你们都穿上防弹衣
He agrees, you're both wearing flak jackets.
遇到麻烦第一时间撤
First sign of trouble, you're out.
等我们进去了
Once we're in,
我需要一个机会去找地堡的门
I need an opening to look for the bunker door.
尽量让他说话 拖住他
Try and keep him talking.
没问题 我们一聊上
No problem. When I talked to him,
卡尔文就迫不及待地想表达自己
Calvin was champing as the bit to explain the truth.
这个我擅长 学着点吧
This is what I do. Watch and learn.
韦伯先生 很高兴终于见到你本人了
Mr. Weber, it's great to finally meet you in person.
我是奥利维亚 这位是我的摄像师
I'm Olivia. This is my cameraman.
很荣幸能有这个机会
We're excited for the opportunity
听到你对这件事的看法
to get your side of the story.
是时候让这个世界醒来 聆听真♥相♥了
It's about time the world wakes up and listens to the truth.
停
Yo, ho, stop.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
找个地方放置摄像机
Looking for a place to get set up.
我们需要找个光线好的地方
We need good light.
来 要不你先请坐 我给你配麦
Here, how about you sit and I'll mic you up?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你父亲和亚当不应该
It's not right that your father and Adam
总把你看得低人一等
treat you like you're second class.
他们没有
They don't.
看看事态失控时
Look at how they snap at you
他们是怎么吼你的
when things get out of control.
我不希望你落得亚当前妻那样的下场
I don't want you to end up like Adam's ex-wife,
因为惹怒了他就要吃枪子
taking a bullet because he gets mad at you.
他对我不是这样的
He's not like that with me.
我们不一样 他尊重我
We're different. He respects me.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表