剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我和我前夫在墨西哥
Um, uh, my ex-husband and I
度过了很多时光
used to spend a lot of time in Mexico.
连蜜月都是在那过的
Even honeymooned there.
后来发现只是亚当在那边有生意
Turns out Adam had business close by
顺便陪我而已
and wanted to kill two birds with one stone.
抱歉 我没懂
I'm sorry, I'm not following.
亚当想要在那边买♥♥♥房♥♥子
Adam tried to sweeten me up
还写我的名字来讨好我
by buying a house there and naming it after me.
我还觉得挺浪漫的
I thought it was so romantic.
我当时没有意识到他是一个花言巧语的自恋狂
I hadn't yet realized he was a philandering narcissist.
等等
Hold up.
你是说伊莎贝拉是房♥子的名字
You're saying Isabella's the name of a house?
伊莎贝拉·珀尔宅
Casa Isabella Pearl.
离婚的时候我把它留给亚当了
I let Adam keep it in the divorce.
我要了贝莱尔的房♥子
I got the Bel-Air house.
我们需要地址
We're gonna need that address.
伊莎贝拉·珀尔宅开车要12分钟
Casa Isabella Pearl's about a 12-minute drive.
奥尔弗拉 你们到了吗
Olvera, you there?
你们找到鲍威尔了吗 -没有
Did you find Powell? - No.
但是我又发现两具尸体
But I found two more dead bodies.
我是法利亚指挥官
This is Commander Faria.
我们礼貌地请你们回来
We asked you nicely to come in.
这是尊敬你们的警♥察♥身份
It was a courtesy because you are police.
但这里是墨西哥
But this is Mexico.
你们在这里没有执法权
And you have no jurisdiction here.
长官 我们明白 听我解释...
Sir, we understand that, but listen to me--
不 你们听好 这个案子是由我负责
No, you listen to me. I'm in charge.
我要下令通缉你们两个
And I'm issuing arrest warrants for you both.
好了 我们快到了
All right, we're almost there.
长官 你知道现在我们正在被通缉
Sir, you know we got an arrest warrant out for us.
我们不可能自己回去
There's no way we're turning ourselves in.
这些人杀了三名无辜的人
These people killed three innocents.
如果要救鲍威尔 我们不可能袖手旁观
If we're gonna save Powell, we can't sit back
看着别人去救
and let others take over.
赶紧的
Step on it.
你们来晚了
赶紧把酒送进去
不 不
这箱酒很昂贵
还是我们来吧 你们搬别的
快点
门口有这么多保安
That level of security at the gate
亚当·珀尔一定在家
must mean Adam Pearl's at home.
我们得进去看看到底是什么情况
We need to get in there and find out what the hell's going on.
反正我们已经被通缉
Well, we're already wanted men.
再加一条小小的非法闯入也差不到哪去了
A little trespassing could hardly make matters worse.
他们就快来了 搞快点
碎了的尾灯 那就是我们追踪的车
Broken taillight. That's our truck.
炸♥弹♥一定就在里面
Bomb's got to be in there.
希望还有鲍威尔
Hopefully Powell, too.
现在行动
Now.
我们走
当心
里面是空的
It's empty.
指挥官
Commander?
他还活着
He's still alive.
一定是鲍威尔干的
Must've been Powell who did this.
你不会觉得她是想单枪匹马阻止这件事吧
You don't think she's trying to stop this thing on her own?
我们需要后援
We need backup.
当心
警♥察♥ 警♥察♥
Policía, policía.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
那是亚当·珀尔
That's Adam Pearl.
这些贵宾是谁
Who are the VIPs?
不知道 可能迪肯能帮我们查出来
I don't know. Maybe Deacon can ID them for us.
这些人戴着哥伦比亚的臂章
These guys got Colombian armbands.
谭说珀尔想在哥伦比亚为他的电车帝国
Tan said Pearl was trying to build a battery factory
建一座电池工厂
in Colombia for his electric car empire.
那要炸♥弹♥做什么
Why would you need a bomb for that?
听见没
听见了
他们肯定已经到了
举起手来
Hands up.
离开那枚炸♥弹♥
Step away from the bomb.
我现在就可以引爆这个玩意
I can blow this thing right now.
你不会的
You won't.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
枪给我
是迪肯
It's Deacon.
迪肯 说吧
Yeah, Deac, talk to me.
我刚用你发给我的照片进行了人脸搜索
So, I ran an image search of the photo you just sent me.
穿西装的人是卡洛斯·鲁维奥
The guy in the suit is Carlos Rubio.
他是哥伦比亚总统
He's the Colombian president.
另外一个是阿尔瓦罗·门德斯
The other guy is Alvaro Mendez.
他是哥伦比亚革命武装力量敌对团体的领导人
He's the leader of a FARC dissident group.
这两个人不是在交战中吗
I thought those two were at war with each other.
他们为什么见面
Why are they meeting?
据我所查
From what I've managed to dig up,
这个敌对组织阻止了珀尔
the rebel dissidents have prevented Pearl
在哥伦比亚的新工厂破土动工
from breaking ground on his new factory in Colombia.
如果他的工厂在六个月内仍然不能开始运作
If he's not up and running in six months,
他就要面临着股东的不满和破产
he's looking at a shareholder revolt, bankruptcy.
珀尔一定是想促成和平协议
Pearl must be trying to broker a peace deal.
那炸♥弹♥能起什么作用
Well, how does a bomb fit into that?
洪都 谭在我身边 鲍威尔发给你们的照片里的
Hondo, I'm with Tan. Homeland have flagged
三个人都被国安局标记了
all three of the men in the photo that Powell texted you.
他们是哥伦比亚武装革命敌对组织的
They're FARC dissidents,
极端恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 因从事恐♥怖♥主♥义♥活动被通缉
extremists wanted on terrorism charges.
他们的领导人在这
Well, their leader's here,
跟哥伦比亚总统会面
meeting with the Colombian president.
他们不希望门德斯与政♥府♥和解
They don't want Mendez making peace.
这不是军♥火♥交易
This isn't an arms deal.
对 他们要把这里给炸了
No, they're gonna blow this place up.
举起手来
洛城警局
LAPD.
这里有炸♥弹♥ 明白吗
There is a bomb. You understand?
这里有炸♥弹♥ 你们得去疏散这里的所有人
There is a bomb. You got to evacuate everyone right now.
放下武器
跪下
你听见他说的话没 我们是警♥察♥
Did you hear the man? We're police.
警♥察♥
Policía.
把枪放下
Put the guns down.
好 好 但你们听我说
Okay, okay, but you listen to what I'm saying.
这里有炸♥弹♥
There is a bomb here.
奥尔弗拉 这里
Olvera, over here.
逮捕他们
奥尔弗拉 炸♥弹♥在这 马上就要爆♥炸♥了
Olvera, the bomb is here and it's about to go off.
你得让大家撤离这里
You got to get everybody out.
首先 你指控鲍蒂斯塔伤害你们同事
First, you accuse Bautista of harming your colleague,
然后偷走炸♥弹♥ 现在还...
then stealing a bomb and now...
哥伦比亚政♥府♥正在与
There's a meeting between the Colombian government
反抗准备军组织会面
and a rebel paramilitary group
就是现在 在这间房♥子里
happening right now, in this house.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥想破坏这次会面
Terrorists want to disrupt it.
听着 最坏的情况
Look, worst-case scenario,
你们五分钟内就能逮捕我们
you get to arrest us in five minutes,
朝我们脸上扔鸡蛋
with egg on our faces.
放开他们
Let them go.
你想以所有人的生命为代价吗
Do you want to risk everyone's life?
疏散屋内人员
你们去哪
Where are you going?
我们要找到鲍威尔 -我协助你们
We got to find Powell. - I'll help.
奥尔弗拉 去左边
Olvera, go left.
住手 洛城警局
Stop! LAPD!
你没事吧
You good?
现在没事了
I am now.
洪都 这里 我找到她了
Hondo, in here. I found her.
鲍威尔
Powell.
鲍威尔 你没事吧
Powell, you okay?
没事 但是炸♥弹♥ 在那个里面
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表