剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
如果赞恩引爆了管道
If Zane blows that pipeline,
你知道哪个社区受影响最大
you know which communities are gonna get hit the hardest.
就是市里那些最经常遭遇创伤的社区
The same communities that have always taken a beating
其中就有我的家
in this city, including mine.
我绝无可能袖手旁观
Not a chance in hell I'm about to sit
看着悲剧上演
on the sidelines and watch that happen.
黑贝蒂上还有空位吗
You still have an open seat in Black Betty?
出发
Let's roll.
好了 听好了
All right, listen up.
我们有可能遭遇激烈抵抗
We're anticipating heavy resistance.
这些人为了他们的事业将生死置之度外
These men are not afraid to die for their cause.
今天他们的目标就是摧毁我们的城市
And today their cause is destroying our city.
漂亮话我就不说了
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it.
此次行动风险比以往都大 我们将承受全部
The stakes are higher than ever, and it all comes down to us.
我知道我们最近不是很团结
I know we haven't been gelling as a squad lately.
你们还没有习惯彼此
Some of you still haven't settled your differences.
但说真心话 最重要的是
But real talk, bottom line,
这可能是20小队最后一次行动
this could be 20-Squad's last ride.
我不知道明天我们小队的命运如何
I don't know what the team's gonna look like tomorrow.
但我知道我们一定有明天
But I do know there will be a tomorrow.
因为现在的这支小队 一定会取得胜利
Because this team, right here, we're gonna make sure of that.
让我们狠狠地给他们一点颜色看看
So let's get out there, and give 'em hell.
拯救我们的城市
And save our city.
应该可以了
That should do.
来
Come on.
装上
Pack it on.
28D 我们已经看到赞恩和他的同伙
28-David. We've got eyes on Zane and his crew.
收到
Roger.
现在就绕回去你们那边 走
We're circling back to you now. Move.
好了 万事俱备
It's ready. Once we're clear.
特警队
SWAT!
28D 他们发现我们了
28-David. They spotted us.
赞恩逃进大楼里了
Zane's escaping inside of the building.
移♥动♥
Moving.
一名嫌犯倒地
One suspect down.
第二名嫌犯倒地 移♥动♥
Second suspect down! Moving.
安全
Clear.
炸♥弹♥已被激活
This bomb is live.
是手♥机♥引爆
Cell phone trigger.
你知道怎么拆除那个炸♥弹♥吗 -知道
You know how to disarm that? - Yeah.
应该会
I mean, maybe.
我们可以的
Nah, we got this, man.
来吧
All right, come on.
洛城警局 找掩护
LAPD! Cover!
如果让赞恩逃得太远
If Zane gets far enough away,
他就会引爆♥炸♥弹
he's gonna set off that bomb.
我们一定得阻止他
We got to stop him.
能不能只把手♥机♥拆掉
What if we just remove the phone?
如果电♥话♥拨不通
I mean, if they can't call it...
不行 这样的话 会中断线路
No, I do that, it'll interrupt the circuit,
可能会引爆♥炸♥弹
probably set it off.
跨接电缆
Jumper cables.
韦伯家的那次对峙
That standoff at the Webber house.
你把跨接电缆接在电网上
You put jumper cables on an electric fence
断了电网的电 好让我切断电网
to keep the circuit closed while I cut it.
你说得对 我需要一根电线
You're right. I need a wire.
找到了
Got it.
你没路可逃了 兄弟
Nowhere to go, pal.
洪都 他拿着手♥机♥引爆器
Hondo, he's got the cell phone trigger.
等等 等等
Hold on, hold on!
好好想想
Let's think about this.
这样应该让电路断电了
That should keep the circuit closed.
按下按钮
You push that,
整个地方都会被炸毁
this whole place goes up.
25D 炸♥弹♥引爆器已被关闭
25-David. Bomb trigger's been disabled.
塞姆汀炸♥药♥已无法引爆
Semtex is cold.
没用的 放下吧
It's no use. Drop it.
把枪放下
Put the gun down.
一定要找出赞恩
We've got to find Zane.
目的没达成 他绝不会善罢甘休
He's not gonna leave a mission unfinished.
我们得想办法追上他
We need a way to go after him.
立刻降落
Bring it down now.
立刻落地
Put it down on the ground, now.
20D呼叫指挥官
20-David to Command.
塞姆汀炸♥弹♥已被拆除
The Semtex bomb has been disabled,
但赞恩仍在逃 驾驶着一辆偷来的油槽车
but Zane is on the move, in a stolen oil tanker.
为什么看上去你也在那辆油槽车上
Why does it look like you're on that tanker with him?
我绝不能让他逃走 长官
I couldn't let him get away, sir.
赞恩复仇的目的还未达成
Zane still hasn't gotten his revenge,
他仍然可以用这辆油槽车做出很多危害极大的事来
and he could do a lot of damage in this thing.
洪都 你现在所在的路
Hondo, that road you're on goes right past
正好经过波莫纳机场
the Pomona airfield.
燃油管道的地面部分就在那里
That's the aboveground part of the Paclink pipeline.
他的目标一定就是那
That's got to be his target.
如果油槽车撞上地面部分
If that tanker hits the exposed pipe,
整条管道都会被引爆
it could set the whole thing off.
他想完成他未完成之事
He's trying to finish what he started.
我一定要阻止他
I got to stop him.
洪都 你离机场只有三千米左右
Hondo, you're only two miles from the airfield.
你必须现在去到驾驶室
You got to get to that cab now.
要命 这里不通
Damn it, it's a dead end.
爬梯不通到驾驶室
The service ladder doesn't reach the cab.
我过不去
I can't get there.
重复
I repeat:
我去不了驾驶室
I can't reach the cab.
洪都 快下来
Hondo, get the hell off that thing.
快爬下来 不行的话赶紧跳车
Climb down and jump if you have to.
不 要是赞恩撞上了管道
Hell no! If Zane hits that pipeline,
整个洛杉矶都要给他陪葬
all of L.A.'s going down with him.
我不会放弃
I'm not giving up.
油罐车马上就要到机场了 洪都
Tanker's closing on the airfield, Hondo.
你没有时间了
You're running out of time.
我包里有两个破门器
I got two door pucks in my pack.
如果我炸了油罐车后部 赞恩就不能得逞了
If I blow the back of the tanker, Zane's ride is over.
不 不 洪都 你不能这么做
No, no, Hondo, you can't.
没有别的办法了 迪肯
I don't see no other way, Deac.
马上降落
Get us down there right now.
破门器已就位
Pucks are set.
还有45秒爆♥炸♥
45 seconds to detonation.
好 我们来接你 洪都
All right, we're coming to get you, Hondo.
30秒
30 seconds!
回去
Get us back in there!
听他的 靠近油罐车
You heard him, get us close.
30D呼叫指挥官
30-David to Command.
洪都安全 我们带他回家
Hondo is safe. We're bringing him on home.
市里所有警♥察♥都听说了你的英雄事迹
Every cop in the city heard what you did out there.
他们想感谢你
They wanted to say thanks.
我只是 尽我的职责 长官
I was just... doing the job, sir.
你干得非常漂亮
And a damn good one you did.
我看连退休都不能阻止你拯救这个城市
I guess even retirement can't stop you from saving the city.
如果有出警的电♥话♥ 我永远都做不到不接 安妮
I'm never gonna be able to ignore the call if it comes, Annie.
在我还能干的时候 绝不可能
Not when I know I can still do some good.
我知道
I know.
之前在你的语气中听出来了
I heard it in your voice earlier.
现在在你的脸上我也看到了
I see it in your face now.
你和这里还有羁绊
You're not done with this.
可是我答应了你
But I made a promise to you,
我不想拖累你的职业生涯
and I don't want to hold back your career.
我想我已经找到了解决办法
Well, I think I may have found a solution to that.
妮可不跟男朋友吵架了 他们分手了
Nicole's not fighting with her boyfriend. They broke up.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表