剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表
我觉得我可以带我们离开这里
Now, I think I can get us out of here,
但我需要你的帮助
but I'm gonna need your help.
我不知道
I don... I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
好吧 那艾琳怎么办
All right. Wh... what about Erin?
你很在乎她
You care about her.
可能是在她身上看到了一点自己的影子
Maybe see yourself in her a little bit.
这也很正常
Well, you should.
因为你的父亲和亚当
Because your father and Adam--
他们想控制她 就像控制你一样
they are trying to control her, just like they do you.
"不准哭 去做这个 去做那个"
"Don't cry. Do this, or else."
你得带她离开这里
You got to get her out of here.
她只是个小女孩
She's just a little girl.
对
Exactly.
你值得更好的生活
You deserve something better than this.
但是你只有一次机会
But you only got one shot.
错过了就再也不会有了
There's not gonna be another one.
你要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
我的队友就要进来了
My team's coming.
但我们需要毁掉那个保险丝盒 -什么
But we need to destroy that fuse box. - What?
你怎么知道的
H-How do you know?
洪都是这么说的
It's something that Hondo just said.
我们是老搭档了
We've worked together long enough.
我明白他的意思
I know what he meant.
你确定吗
Uh, you... And you trust that?
我和洪都吗
Me and Hondo?
百分百确定
One hundred percent.
好吧
Okay.
给 给自己松绑
Here. Cut yourself loose.
随便你要干什么
Do whatever you want.
我去安抚艾琳 -不不不 我不行 现在不行
I'll keep Erin quiet. - No, no, no. I can't. Not yet.
我一自♥由♥ 他们就全都冲我来了
The second I'm free, they'll be all over me.
我就没有机会接近那里了
I won't be able to get close enough.
但是你可以
But you can.
贝丝 你可以的
Beth, you can do this.
情况怎么样了 杰布
How's it looking, Jeb?
我在新闻上没看到什么
I don't see anything on the news.
看起来一切正常
Everything looks normal.
贝丝
Beth.
做什么吃的了 端出来给我们
Whatever you're making, bring us some.
意面吧
Maybe the pasta?
艾琳也想吃
Oh, and, uh, I guess Erin'll want some, too.
好
Sure.
贝丝 你拿锤子做什么
Beth, what are you doing with the hammer?
你要干什么
Yeah, what the hell are you doing?
贝丝 把锤子放下
Beth, put the hammer down.
保险丝盒 保险丝盒
Fuse box! Fuse box!
迪肯做到了
Deacon did it.
电源已被切断 行动
Power's down. Let's go.
贝丝 跑 去卧室 快去
Beth, go! Get to the bedroom. Go!
做好准备
Ready yourselves!
警♥察♥就要来了
Cops are gonna be coming.
过来 过来
Oh, come here. Come here.
好了 过来
Okay, come here.
没事了 有我在
It's okay. I've got you.
贝丝 贝丝 让我进来
Beth! Beth, you let me in,
你这个不知好歹的贱♥货♥
you ungrateful bitch!
爆破已就绪
Charges set.
三 二 一
Three, two, one.
洛城警局 洛城警局
LAPD! LAPD!
一名嫌犯已倒地
One suspect down.
第二名嫌犯已被捕
Second suspect in custody.
第三名嫌犯已被捕 迪肯
Third suspect in custody. Deacon!
迪肯
Deacon!
我在这 洪都 我在这 我没事
I'm here, Hondo, I'm here. I'm good.
艾琳在这 她很安全
I've got Erin. She's safe.
还有贝丝·韦伯同意自首
And Beth Weber has agreed to turn herself in.
谭 逮捕贝丝
Tan, go get Beth.
手给我
Give me your hands.
好了
All right.
最后一名嫌犯已落网
Final suspect in custody.
过来 -20D
Come here. - 20-David.
我们已救下迪肯和艾琳·爱德华兹
We've recovered Deacon and Erin Edwards.
无需支援
We're Code 4.
好了 小可爱 好了
That's it, sweetie. Oh, all right.
你很勇敢 走吧
Very brave. There you go.
兄弟 你害我担心了
You had me worried, man.
你也太轻描淡写了
Understatement of the century.
先离开这里吧
Let's get out of here.
当心头
Watch your head.
我把孩子送去医院看她妈妈了
I sent the kids to the hospital to see their mom.
她会没事的 -那就好
She's gonna be okay. - All right, good.
要是没有贝丝的帮忙
Well, without Beth's help,
特警队是进不去那个地堡的
SWAT would have never got inside that bunker.
我会在地检办公室那
I'm gonna talk to the D.A.'s office,
尽量为她争取宽大处理
see what we can do.
她从来没有为自己考虑过
You know, she never made a move to save herself.
即使艾琳不是她的孩子
But even though Erin's not her kid,
贝丝知道艾琳有危险后才鼓足了勇气
Beth got brave when she realized Erin was in danger.
有些人就是这样的 不是吗
Ah. Well, some people are just like that, you know?
永远把别人放在第一位
Always putting everyone else first.
这样虽好 可是...
It can be good, but...
人不可能永远这样
you can't do it forever.
这样会从内心深处腐蚀掉自己
That'll eat you up from the inside.
好吧
All right.
洪都
Hondo.
听着 我很抱歉
Listen, I'm sorry.
我也不希望你从别人口中知道
I didn't want you to hear I was retiring
我要退休的事
from anyone but me.
我难受的不是这个
That's not what had me thrown, man.
迪肯 你和我是一起加入这支小队的
Deacon, you were on this team when I joined.
我不知道没了你20小队会变成什么样
I don't know what 20-Squad looks like without you on it.
一直以来特警队都占据着我生活的首要地位
SWAT has been the priority in my life for a long time.
是时候该改变一下了
It's time to make a change.
那这算是你正式提出退休
So, this is your formal notice?
我会给你几周时间
I'll give you a few weeks.
帮你度过调整期
Help with the transition.
一定能解决的
We'll figure this out.
幕我们行动回来怎么没看到你
I didn't see you when we got back from the raid.
我还以为你下班了
I thought you might be off, uh,
去准备你的报道了
writing up your story already.
怎么能错过结局
Oh. Not without knowing the ending.
谢谢你帮助了我们
Thank you. For helping us.
没什么
Yeah, no problem.
我会写出一篇出色的报道的
I, uh, I'm gonna get a great article out of it.
然后呢 坐上飞机
And then what-- hop on a plane?
去报道下一个国际危机事件
Go cover the next international crisis?
我不知道
Mm, I don't know.
看上去洛杉矶突然间变得很刺♥激♥
Seems like L.A.'s suddenly getting more exciting.
如果你不走的话
Well, if you're sticking around,
或许什么时候我能请你喝一杯
maybe I could buy you a drink sometime.
择日不如撞日
What about right now?
你可以跟我说说这次突袭
You can give me a quote about the raid.
我可以借鉴一下内行人的视角
I could really use an insider's point of view.
太好了 你还没走
Good, you're still here.
马上走 去见托马斯
Leaving to meet Thomas in a few.
听着
Look...
我不太擅长安慰人
I'm not good at the whole feel-good talk, so...
不过这是你应得的
...this is what you get.
你之前是搜救人员
You're former Search and Rescue.
剧集 | 反恐特警队 | 导航列表