剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
Well, look who DeBarged her way in here.
我们听说了你发起的请♥愿♥
We heard about your little petition.
看来你很不愿意填"黑人"了
You really didn't want to put black that bad, huh?
但我不是黑人 我是...
But I'm not black. I'm --
混血
Mixed.
好了 我们知道
Yeah, yeah. We know.
你们为什么在意我填什么
Why do you guys care what I put on the form?
我们不在意 你随便填
We don't. Put whatever you want.
好吧 随便吧
Fine. Whatever.
把书包里的东西都拿出来
Empty your backpack.
我看到你偷戏服了
I saw you steal a costume.
我们什么都没偷
We didn't steal anything.
何况这里的衣服可能都有虱子
This stuff probably has lice anyway.
这是什么
What is this?
这是我的帽子
That's my hat.
你觉得你能穿着这件外套
Oh, do you think you're just gonna walk out of here
离开这里吗
with that coat?
什么
What?
我就是试穿一下
No, I'm just trying it on.
把它放回去
Put it back.
你们四个跟我来
You four are coming with me.
快来
Go.
我们会根据这些新引证的事实
We will be filing a motion for summary judgement
提交即决审判的动议
based on these newly adduced facts.
来吧 我给你倒一杯失败者苏格兰威士忌
Come on. I'll pour you a loser's Scotch.
你就是当合伙人的料
That's why you're partner material.
抱歉打扰你
Sorry to bother you.
我从没见过任何人
But I've never seen anyone
能打得我老板满地找牙
take my boss out to the shed like that.
你叫布兰达 对吗
Brenda, right?
是的
Yeah.
我从没见过黑人律师
It's just -- I've never met a black lawyer,
更别说女律师了 还这么强势
much less a woman, who kicks so much butt.
我只是在做本职工作
I'm just doing my job.
令我十分震撼
It's impressive.
我一直都想去法学院
I always wanted to go to law school,
但我太害怕 总是不能迈出第一步
but I'm too afraid to take the first step.
姑娘 我在60年代上了法学院
Girl, I went to law school in the '60s.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
你知道吗
You know what?
请坐 我们聊聊
Have a seat. Let's talk.
谢谢你
Thank you.
保安 又有人往喷泉里扔洗发水了
Security, somebody threw shampoo in the fountain again.
收到
10-4.
为什么会这样
Why is this happening?
你觉得发生了什么
Why do you think it's happening?
你觉得破烂小胡子先生
You think Mr. Raggedy Mustache
是第一个会这么做的商场保安吗
is the first mall cop to pull something like that?
这种事总会在黑人的身上发生
Stuff like this happens to black folks all the time.
没错
Got that right.
丹丹姨妈警告我的正是这种时候
This is the moment my Aunt Dee-Dee had warned me about.
我可能自我感觉是混血
I may have felt mixed,
但这个世界看待我和我朋友方式
but the world didn't see me any differently
没什么不同
than it saw my friends.
这意味着不论我们做什么 什么模样
And that meant no matter what we did or how we looked,
对一些人来说 永远是不够的
for some people, it would never be enough.
我感到恶心
I feel sick.
我为什么没看出来
Why couldn't I see it?
这就是你不想在表格里勾上"黑人"
That's why we got so mad
我们为什么那么生气的原因
when you didn't want to put "black" on your form.
感觉你不支持我们
It felt like you didn't have our backs.
各位 我很抱歉
Guys, I'm really sorry.
别费口舌了
Don't even trip.
你不是一个人
You're not alone.
你还有我们
You've got us.
他的胡子确实很破烂
His mustache is pretty raggedy.
看起来像单身版的汤姆·塞立克[演员 制片人]Looking like a clearance-rack Tom Selleck.
先生
Sir.
-我要去找我爸 -有什么我能帮你的吗
- I'm going to see my dad. - Can I help you?
-先生 -他是我爸 相信我
- Sir. - u202dHe's my dad. Trust me.
"带你的孩子来上班日"还有一个月呢 保罗
Bring Your Kid to Work Day isn't for another month, Paul.
为什么我感兴趣的所有事情 你都要泼冷水呢
Why do you have to ruin everything I'm passionate about?
因为你感兴趣的所有事情都很蠢
Because everything you're passionate about is stupid.
这份杰克逊竞选团队的工作
The job. With the Jackson campaign.
这是从公社以来 我一直期待的机会
This is the opportunity I've been hoping for since the commune,
你当然要破坏机会了
and of course you have to sabotage it
手段是向艾丽西娅开出诱人的条件
by putting your hooks in Alicia.
这是个商业决定
That was a business decision.
艾丽西娅是我最好的律师
Alicia is my best lawyer.
但还有一点
But... at the same time,
我不想再失去我的家人
I didn't want to lose my family again.
保罗
Paul?
发生了什么
What's going on in here?
他很生气 因为他觉得合伙人
He's upset because he thinks the partnership
是不让你加入杰克逊竞选团队的手段
is some ploy to keep you from the Jackson campaign.
这件事和哈里森没关系
This has nothing to do with Harrison.
但既然你来了 你应该知道
But since you're here, you should know
我决定接受合伙人身份
I've decided to take the partnership.
太棒了
That's fantastic!
好吧
Okay.
要不我让你们俩在我的办公室里
Why don't I leave you two alone?
单独待会儿
In my office.
友好一点
Be nice.
我不明白 我们已经同意去参加竞选活动了
I don't understand. We agreed we'd do the campaign.
我们本应该改变世界
W-W-We're supposed to be changing the world.
我正在这里改变世界啊
I'm already doing that right here.
你知道我是这个国家里
Did you know I'm the first black woman
第一个黑人女性合伙人吗
to make partner in the state?
今天我还鼓励另一位黑人女性去上了法学院
And today, I inspired another black woman to go to law school.
这对你来说挺好的 但孩子们呢
Yeah, well, that's good for you, but what about the kids?
你想过他们吗
Have you thought about them?
你在说什么 孩子们在这里过得挺好
What are you talking about? The kids are doing fine here.
我不想让他们仅仅过得"挺好"
But I don't want the kids to just be fine.
他们可以过得更好
They could be so much more.
我们不能让他们永远待在城里
We can't let them get stuck in this town.
对他们来说这里挺好的
This town has been great for them.
对我也是
This town has been great for me.
唯一有问题的人似乎是你
The only person who has a problem here seems to be you.
恭喜你升职了
Congratulations on your promotion.
是不是很棒
Isn't this great?
你想听好话还是实话
Do you want the nice version or the truth?
答案都是"不棒"
'Cause the answer to both is "No."
小姑娘
Unh-unh, little girl.
你不能玩剪刀
You can't be playing with scissors.
这规则不是只针对约翰吗
That rule's only for Johan.
我们称之为"约翰规则"
We call them "Johan rules."
你们在干什么
Uh, what are you doing?
我找不到只有我一个人的好照片
I couldn't find a good picture of just me,
所以我想从这张合照上把我剪下来
so I thought I'd cut myself out of this one.
坐下
Sit down.
圣莫 那是你妈妈最喜欢的照片
Santi, that's your mama's favorite picture.
但看看他们 穿得多俗
But look at them. They're so tacky.
我才不需要他们呢
I don't need them.
你说谁俗呢
Who are you calling tacky?
天哪 这些浅肤色孩子今天在挑战我的忍♥耐极限
Lord, these light-skinned kids are testing me today!
当我父亲在商场的关押处找到我时
When my dad found out I was in mall jail...
他正打算
he was ready to go
用成熟白人的方式来解决问题
full-blown white man on them.
起来 鲍 我们走了
Get up, Bow. We're leaving.
不好意思 你是谁
Excuse me. Who are you?
我是她父亲 我要带她回家
I'm her father, and I'm taking her home.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表