剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
No, no, trust me.
我不是那个让他难过的人
I'm not gonna make him feel bad.
他们才是
They are.
是不是很激动
Isn't this exciting?
圣莫尼卡学会在牙齿上抹凡士林了
Santamonica just learned to put Vaseline on her teeth.
那有什么用
What -- What does that do?
可以防止嘴唇粘上
So you don't get stick-lip.
大笑的时候
You know -- when your lips stick to your teeth
嘴唇和牙齿会粘在一起
from smiling so much.
听听你自己说的话
Do you even hear yourself?
女性总是抱怨时尚杂♥志♥
Woman complain about getting body complexes
让你们健康失衡 饮食紊乱
and eating disorders from beauty magazines.
一切的根源又是什么呢
Where do you think all that starts?
我不知道 但是你的态度得好一点
I don't know, but you should get a better attitude.
说不定有姑娘长大之后会变成你的后妈
One of these girls is gonna grow up to be your stepmom.
♪ Girls on film ♪
♪ Girls on film ♪
♪ Girls on film ♪
我爸爸可能很讨厌这件事
My dad might have hated it,
但加入这个新鲜事物让我很兴奋
but I was so excited to be part of this new world --
尽管我也不知道自己在做什么
even though I didn't know what I was doing.
她是遗传她姨妈
She gets it from her auntie.
我可是1960年的黑觉小姐
I was Miss Black Awareness 1960.
不过你已经知道了
But you knew that already.
快看
Hey, look.
很棒 宝贝
Oh, good job, baby.
看她走路的样子
Look at her walk!
等等 在这地方 这都算成就吗
Wait, wait. T-That's an accomplishment in this place?
走路
Walking?
太棒了 甜心
Great job, honey!
穿着这双男人发明出来的
Walk on those stick shoes that some man invented
防止女性逃跑的小细棍鞋
to keep women from running away!
先生 有什么问题吗
Sir, is there a problem?
有问题
You know what? There is.
你在教这些女孩什么
What are you teaching these girls?
爱自己 爱社区
Um, to love themselves and their community?
美化不切实际的美丽标准
Ah, a community that glorifies unrealistic beauty standards
和肤浅才能的社区吗
and superficial talents?
你是不是觉得跳丝带舞是天分
Let me guess, you think dancing with a ribbon is a talent
但科学就不是
but science isn't a talent.
因为那不是天分
Because it's not a talent.
科学又不能用来欣赏
You can't watch science.
没错
u202dExactly!
"科学正在巡演
"Science just went on tour.
能带我去后台见见科学吗"
Can you get me backstage to meet science?"
这里只有我一个人关心女性吗
How am I the only person here who cares about women?
我的女儿们不属于这里
You know, my daughters don't belong here.
圣莫 蕾恩鲍 我们走
Santi, Rainbow, we're leaving.
好吧
Uh, okay...
我不想走 但也许我爸是对的
I did not want to go, but maybe my Dad was right.
也许这里不适合我
Maybe this wasn't for me.
如果你想让我离开
If you want me to leave,
你只能边踢边喊地把我拖出去
you're gonna have to drag me out kicking and screaming.
不不不
No! No! No! No! No!
这不是我爸
Hey, this isn't my dad!
我不认识这个男人
I don't know who this man is!
放我下来
Put me down!
今天当爹当得太辛苦了
I parented my butt off today.
宝贝 你嫁给了一个三重危险的人
Baby, you married a triple threat --
父亲 丈夫 白人
father, husband, white.
这些话你没对丹尼斯说吧
You don't tell Denise these things, do you?
实际上 这话是从她那儿听来的
Actually, I got that from her. Yeah.
空手道怎么样
How did karate go?
我不知道是不是应该我带约翰去
I don't know if I should be the one taking Johan.
要不我们交换怎么样
What do you think about swapping out?
我不明白 你为什么这么说
I don't understand. Where's this coming from?
平常工作我就得跟你♥爸♥打交道
I already have to deal with your dad at work.
现在周末也一起 我不知道能不能应付得来
I don't know if I can handle him on the weekends, too.
宝贝 别让他那套
Oh, baby, don't let him get to you
"男孩只能玩树屋"的垃圾说辞影响你
with his "Boys-only tree house" Garbage.
我们知道我们在干什么
We know what we're doing.
以公社的方式来养孩子
Raising our kids the commune way
和别的方式一样好
is just as good as any other way.
实际上 是有过之而无不及
Honestly, probably a little better.
没错
Yeah.
-也许你是对的 -是啊
- Maybe you're right. u202d- Yeah.
他们根本不知道他们在讲什么
And they still don't know what they're talking about.
丹尼斯突然之间就有小孩了
I mean, did Denise have a kid in the last few hours?
是啊
Yeah.
你♥爸♥爸穿越回去把你抚养成人了
Did your dad go back in time and raise you right?
-这有点... -天啊 对不起
- Yeah, see, that's... - Oh, God. I'm sorry.
我得找个更好的嘲笑你父亲的方法
I have to find a better way to make fun of your father.
没错
Yeah.
大家都看到你哭了 恶霸会来找你的
Okay, everyone saw you cry, so bullies are coming.
你知道什么是恶霸吗
You know what a bully is?
假设我什么也不知道
Assume I don't know what anything is.
恶霸就是会因为你格格不入而打你的人
A bully is someone who's going to punch you for being different.
比方说你带着眼镜 还留着卷发
Like, you know, with the glasses or having that...hair.
但不用担心
But don't worry.
听起来我应该担心
It sounds like I should worry.
不
No.
好消息是 被欺负
The good news is, getting bullied
会给你变富的动力
will give you the drive to be rich.
所以他踢你的时候 护住头部
So, while he's kicking you, cover up
同时想想你要发明什么东西
and then think about what you're going to invent.
芝士做的汽车
A car made of cheese.
这样开长途的时候就能一直吃了
So you can eat on long trips.
那你需要一个大恶霸才行
You're gonna need a really big bully.
不要教他这些
Don't tell him that.
放松 你不会被欺负的
Relax. You won't be bullied.
但以防万一 如果真有什么事
But just in case, if anything happens,
你要用比你拳头
you need to fight back with the one thing
更有力的东西回击
that is stronger than your fists.
一把剑
A sword?
不 你的爱
No, your love.
如果他们欺负你 你要以爱报恨
If they bully you, fight their hate by loving them.
就像金博士或甘地一样
Just like Dr. King or Gandhi would have.
没错 因为他们事事都能如愿
Yeah, because everything worked out so well for them.
我知道你们俩真的很想参加选美比赛
All right, I know you two are really into that whole pageant thing,
但我发现了更好的活动
but I found something so much better --
罗浮女孩
Rover Girls!
这是哪年的东西了
What year was this from?
圣莫 拜托
Oh, Santi, come on.
选美不适合我们这种人
Those pageant types, they're not our kind of people.
选美很肤浅
They're shallow and superficial.
但罗浮女孩呢
But Rover Girls?
里面的孩子都跟你们一样聪明
These girls are smart, like you.
你是在跟我俩说话吗
Are you talking to the both of us?
是啊 你俩肯定喜欢的
Yes. Both of you will love it.
罗浮女孩研究科学和社区服务
Rover girls do science and community service,
有助于让你成为正直的女人
and they prepare you to be upstanding young women.
你之前不是说制♥服♥很法♥西♥斯♥吗
Didn't you say uniforms were fascist?
是的 但这些很可爱啊
Yeah, but...these are cute.
很生气啊 好吧
So much anger. Okay.
一个长得又帅还会给你倒酒的老公
A husband who looks like you and pours you wine?
我要去哪里找呢
How do I make a trade?
等等 你们都觉得他有魅力
Hold on. You all actually find him attractive?
女士们 我要欢迎你们
Uh, ladies, I want to welcome all of you
和你们强壮而独♥立♥的女儿来到我家
and your strong, independent daughters to our home.
今天这些女孩将会赢取各种各样徽章
Now, today, the girls can earn all sorts of badges
帮助她们成为全面发展的女性
to help them become well-rounded women.
女孩们 开始建设你们的未来吧
So, girls, let's start building your futures!
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表