剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
They're gonna pay Johan's medical expenses?
还有我的牙买♥♥加之旅
And for my Jamaican vacation?
不 他们是全国连锁店
Nope. They're a national grocery chain,
我们要把他们告上法庭
and we get to sue the out of them.
等等 他们不出钱吗
Wait, they're not gonna pay anything?
不出一分钱 他们很擅长做这种事
Not a dime. They're famous for doing this sort of thing.
他们说你撒谎 你往地上撒水
They said you're lying, that you poured water on the floor.
他们说你是诈骗犯
They said you're scammers.
我们往地上撒水
We poured water on the floor?!
这个理由真棒 但我们没撒
That's genius, but we didn't do it.
就像丹尼斯说的 地板本来就是湿的 约翰滑倒了
It's like Denise said, the floor was already wet, Johan slipped.
是商店的责任
It's the store's fault.
这些贪婪的公♥司♥
It's not bad enough
垄断了食品产业 这还不够糟
these greedy corporations have a monopoly on food?
现在他们想把责任推卸到小孩子身上
Now they want to pull one over on the little guy?
我们倒要看看他们有多财大气粗
Well, wait until they see how big this guy can get.
没错 妹妹 他们要赔钱了
Yeah, get 'em, sis! We about to get paid!
不 我们要让这些贪心企业来负责任
No, we're gonna make sure these greedy fat cats are held accountable.
通过赔我们的钱
By getting paid!
我很快就会穿上路易威登
Ooh, I'mma look so good in my Louis Vuitton.
你想好报名哪个了吗
So, what'd you decide to sign up for?
识趣一点 蕾恩鲍
Answer wisely, Rainbow.
化学工程
我妈妈经常说
I know my mom has always said
我不该让别人左右我的人生
that I shouldn't let anyone dim my light.
但有布莱斯的地方
But when Bryce was around,
我就像傻瓜一样
my light was looking really nerdy.
白♥痴♥ 你书掉了
Hey, dork, your books fell.
废物
Loser.
看
Look!
她来了
There she is!
真的是她
She's really here!
温蒂·惠特曼
Wendy Whiteman.
♪ Remember my name ♪
♪ Fame ♪
♪ I'm gonna live forever ♪
♪ I'm gonna learn how to fly ♪
♪ High ♪
♪ I feel it comin' together ♪
♪ People will see me and cry ♪
♪ Fame ♪
♪ I'm gonna make it to heaven ♪
♪ Light up the sky like a flame ♪
安静 温迪·惠特曼要发言了
u202dShut up! Wendy Whiteman is speaking.
新闻工作
Journalism.
新闻工作将我们与
Journalism connects us
身边和世界正在发生的事情联♥系♥起来
to what's happening on our block, and around the globe.
新闻是我们对抗暴♥政♥的武器
The news is our bulwark against tyranny.
是民♥主♥的血脉
It is the blood that flows through the veins of democracy.
我从没想过新闻是这样的
I've never thought of the news like that.
我猜新闻真的很重要吧
I guess it's really important.
在职业周里 将有一名幸运学生和我
For career week, one lucky student and I
一起采访 撰写及报道
will research, write, and report a news story
本州女排冠军的新闻故事
about your state champion girls' volleyball team.
谁会成为幸运儿呢
So, who is going to be the lucky student?
举起你的手
Raise your hand, girl!
只有现在才是做愚蠢的傻事的最佳时机
When else are you gonna be able to do nerdy stuff that's still cool?
我
Me!
但是新闻工作需要勇气
But journalism takes grit.
如果你们受不了被骂
So, put your hand down
请把你们的手放下
if you can't handle getting yelled at.
或者受不了别人对你外表的批判
Or being judged on your physical appearance.
或者不敢到弹雨枪林的战区工作
Or being in a war zone with bullets flying by.
选我吧 惠特曼女士
Oh. Please pick me, Miss Whiteman!
在我们公社遇袭的那天
All three of those things happened to me in one day
这三件事我都经历过了
when our commune was raided.
我喜欢有故事的女人
I like a lady with a story.
就你了
You're in.
♪ Baby, look at me ♪
♪ And tell me what you see ♪
插播消息
This just in,
我人生棒极了
my life is awesome.
没错
Yeah, it is.
♪ Remember my name ♪
♪ Fame ♪
所以我做了个清醒的决定
So, I made the conscious decision
陪我妹妹的废物白人老公去商店
to accompany my sister's dusty white husband to the store
买♥♥些调味料
to pick up said spices.
我通常会去西边的商店
Normally, I would go to the store on the west side,
但我"朋友"哈基姆
but my "friend" Hakeem --
秃头哈基姆 不是小的那个 在那工作
Bald Hakeem, not Little Hakeem -- works there,
我不想让他以为我在跟一个白人约会
and I didn't want him to think I was with a white man.
我就去了冷冻食品区
So, I went to the freezer section
试吃我朋友洛兰告诉我的
to try the new Hungry Man meals
新出的大胃王套餐
my girlfriend Lorraine had told me about.
对了 洛兰在这家杂货店工作
By the way, Lorraine works at that grocery store.
她开了辆沃尔沃
And she drive a Volvo.
这可有点不对劲
Something ain't adding up.
如果可以的话 容我打断下
Let me stop you right there, if that's even possible.
但我还没说到事件的细节
But I haven't gotten to the particulars of the incident yet.
对于这个仲裁
For this arbitration,
你只需要陈述相关的事实
you just need to focus on the relevant facts.
事实就是洛兰不怀好意
It's a relevant fact that Lorraine is up to no good.
听着 到时候在法庭上
Listen, when we do this for real,
你不需要比划
you don't have to do the snap --
上上下下 或者斜着
up, down, or diagonal.
我会介绍你是丹尼斯
And, uh, I'll introduce you as Denise.
你也不需要带着两个耳环
You don't have to wear two earrings that say that.
或许你应该把胡子刮了
Oh, and maybe you should shave your mustache
这样别人就不会认为你是三♥级♥片♥演员了
so people don't think you a dirty-movie star.
保罗 你确定你什么都没看到吗
Paul, are you sure you didn't see anything?
余光也没看到吗
Not even out of the corner of your eye?
拜托
Please?
我告诉你了 圣莫在跳舞
I told you, Santi was dancing.
在誓言下撒谎 你很舒服吗
Would you be comfortable lying under oath?
当然不
Of course not.
她的证词怎么了
What's wrong with her testimony?
首先 仲裁人不需要听到
Well, for one thing, the arbitrator doesn't need to hear
《鹰冠庄园》的故事情节
everything that happened on "Falcon Crest."
她没看《鹰冠庄园》
She doesn't watch "Falcon Crest."
她喜欢《王朝》
She's a "Dynasty" Girl.
你不是有那种"工作面试"的声音吗
Don't you have, like, a "Job interview" Voice?
我的口音也不好吗
Now my accent's not good enough?
如果我说的是实话 这些都不重要
None of these things should matter if I'm telling the truth.
事情就是这样的 丹
This is how these things work, Dee.
他不是说
I-It's not like he's saying
你要作为一个别的人
you should become a different person.
不 我就是再说
No, I'm absolutely saying
她要成为一个别的人
she needs to become a different person.
或许成为一个不认识名叫"秃头阿基姆"的人
Perhaps someone who doesn't know anyone named "Bald Akeem."
是哈基姆
It's Hakeem.
你觉得我的故事调查怎么样
So...what do you think of my story research?
我本来能更早写完
I would've gotten it done sooner,
但你知道的 我才12岁
but, you know, I'm 12.
你就是芭芭拉·沃尔特斯说的"天生的故事猎手"
You're what Barbara Walters calls a "Natural story hound."
放出之后你会火起来的
You're gonna be a hit when this airs.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-"播出" -是啊
- "Airs"? - u202dYep.
上电视的那种吗
Like on TV?
我知道听起来很不可思议
I know it sounds scary,
但没事的
but it's fine.
你只需要向大家展示你自己
You just have to show people who you are.
所以...
So...
你到底是谁 蕾恩鲍·约翰逊
who the heck are you, Rainbow Johnson?
我在公社长大
Well, I grew up on the commune, and...
在接下来的半小时 温迪和我聊了许多
Over the next half hour, Wendy and I got deep.
你们住在帐篷里吗 还是有房♥子
Did you live, like, in tents? Or did you have houses?
她告诉我他也是三个孩子里最大的
She told me how she was also the oldest of three,
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表