剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
我马上就要十三岁了 但身体并没有成长
I was getting ready to turn 13, but I did not look any older.
那些牛奶广♥告♥都是骗人的
It's too bad those old milk commercials lied to me.
我会不会永远都像小孩一样
Will I always look like a kid?
是不是永远都不需要胸罩
I mean, am I ever going to get a bra?
你是谁
Who are you?
二十岁的你
I'm you at 20.
因为你坚持喝牛奶
Because you're drinking milk,
你的骨骼和牙齿非常强健
which builds strong bones, and teeth.
还有胸部
And boobs.
极其傲人的双峰
Super strong boobs.
你是三十岁的我吗
Are you me at 30?
没错
Yes.
正是
Yes, I am.
我们看起来棒极了
We look great!
确实棒极了
Heck yeah we do!
一切都从明天开始
And it all starts tomorrow!
你要十三岁了
You're turning 13.
你可以让自己变为
You get to reinvent yourself
一位成熟精致的十三岁女性
into a full-grown, sophisticated 13-year-old woman.
所有人都会知道
And everyone's gonna know
这是你坚持喝牛奶的结果
it's because you're drinking milk.
小鲍鲍宝贝
Oh, little Bow-peep!
看看我为你生日准备了什么
Look what I got for your birthday.
有什么比在大宝生日当天
What's sweeter than my two little babies matching
我的两个小宝贝穿闺密衫更甜蜜呢
for my big baby's birthday?
不敢相信你让圣莫打扮得跟我一样
I can't believe you're having Santi dress like me.
不对宝贝 是你打扮得跟我一样
Unh-unh, honey. You're dressing like me.
我有个完美的计划
I have the best day planned.
既然我们在公社的时候不庆祝生日
Since we didn't celebrate birthdays on the commune,
我们就用这一次来统统补上
we're gonna make up for it by celebrating them all at once.
我们会有杯糕 骑小马 小丑戏
We're gonna have cupcakes, pony rides, a clown,
还有最棒的是 彩饰陶罐
and then, to top it all off, a piñata.
真棒
Great.
对吧
Right?
我不知道我为什么骗了你
I don't know why I lied.
十三岁太糟糕了
Being 13 is gonna suck.
融和
不容易
第一季 第十四集
这很奇怪
So, this is weird.
我刚跟我妈通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with my mother.
埃莉诺
Eleanor?
你上次和她讲话是什么时候
When's the last time you even talked to her?
她离开之后就没有说过
Not at all since she left.
但她正在来的路上 开着房♥车
But she's on her way right now in an RV
要来共度周末
to stay for the weekend.
她说想谈一谈
Says she wants to talk.
她想谈什么
What does she want to talk about?
不知道 也不在乎
I don't know. I -- I don't care.
我还是很生她的气
I mean, I'm still so mad at her.
因为把我的船偷走了吗
For stealing my boat?
我以前有艘船
I had a boat.
不 因为抛弃了我
No, for abandoning me.
一位母亲怎么能丢下自己十二岁的儿子
How does a mother just up and leave her 12-year-old son?
还是她的独子 一句解释的话都没有
Her only child, with no explanation?
是的 这很不好
Yeah, that wasn't great,
但是她对我做的事是真正的犯罪
but what she did to me was an actual crime.
我不得不坐在码头上钓鱼 像个移♥民♥一样
I had to fish off a dock, like an immigrant.
要我说 不该让她来
You know what? This is a bad idea.
马上就是蕾恩鲍的生日了
I-It's Rainbow's birthday.
我不想节外生枝
I don't want there to be any drama.
我应该告诉她别来的
I should've told her not to come.
但也有可能
Although, it's possible
宇宙把她带来这里
the universe is bringing her here
正是因为是蕾恩鲍的生日
because it's Rainbow's birthday.
也许这意味着她终于准备好道歉了
And maybe it means she's finally ready to apologize.
我都不知道我还想不想听她解释了
Well, I don't know if I even want to hear what she has to say.
我也是
Me neither.
再多的道歉也弥补不了
There aren't enough "sorry"s in the world
码头上扎我的木刺
to undo the splinters I got on that dock.
你马上就要过生日了 你兴奋吗
So, your birthday's coming up. Are you excited?
不
No.
我妈妈想表现得好一些
My mom's trying to be nice,
但她给我准备的都是动物气球
but she's getting me balloon animals.
天啊 太糟糕了
Oh, my God, that's awful.
我知道 那天会很难熬
I know. The day's gonna suck.
不仅是那天
Not just the day.
还可能影响你作为青少年的名声
This could affect your rep as a teenager.
我的名声
My rep?
什么是名声
What's a rep?
听着 我知道你以前住在空树干里
Look, I know you used to live in a hollowed-out tree trunk,
但在这里 十三岁生日派对
but around here, 13th birthday parties
是你一生中最重要的事情
are the most important event of your life.
没错 你的生日必须是精致的
Yeah, your birthday needs to be, like, sophisticated.
比如发泡苹果酒 托盘点心
I'm talking sparkling cider, snacks on trays,
还有人♥弹♥着键盘吉他
and a guy playing a keytar.
如果别人发现你十三岁派对还这么幼稚
If people find out you had kiddie stuff at your 13th...
就不可能有人再跟你一起玩了
that's, like, basically social suicide.
你们在聊派对吗
You guys talking about a party?
如果需要监护人的话 可以找我
Because if you need a chaperone, I am...available.
我可以带着键盘吉他过去
And I can bring my keytar.
保罗 你能坐下吗
Paul, can you please sit down?
-你弄得我也很紧张 -抱歉
- You're making me nervous. - I'm sorry.
我还是无法相信我妈马上就来了
I just can't believe my mother is actually coming.
有人想赌二十块钱她不会来吗
Anybody want to bet 20 bucks she doesn't show?
我不会指望着她道歉
I don't want to get my hopes up for her apologizing,
但我还是戴上了象征原谅的美洲狮牙项链
but I am wearing my forgiveness cougar tooth necklace.
听着 我能看出来这是一场
Look, I can tell this is gonna be
非常私密且感性的家庭聚会
a very private, emotional family thing.
所以我还是去请个病假
So I'm just gonna call in sick
这样我就不会错过任何私密且感性的细节了
so I don't miss any private, emotional details.
你怎么想
u202dWhat do you think?
我应该跟她握手吗 给她个拥抱吗
Do I shake her hand, do I give her a hug?
宝贝 先听她怎么说
Babe, just hear her out.
她来拜访肯定是有原因的
She's coming here for a reason. u202d
打断一下
Excuse me.
我觉得埃莉诺来了
I believe Eleanor is here.
好
Okay.
-保罗 -妈妈
- Paul! - u202dMom.
来抱一个
Come here!
这是我的妻子 艾丽西娅
This is my wife, Alicia.
很高兴终于见到您了
So nice to finally meet you.
是我的荣幸
Oh, pleasure is all mine.
你好 哈里森
Oh, hello, Harrison.
埃莉诺
Eleanor.
希望你过得比你看起来好
Hope you feel better than you look.
这些是笑纹
Oh, these are laugh lines.
每当我想起自己多有钱时我就会笑
I laugh every time I think about how much money I have.
我当初拿走了一半 我现在还会笑
I still laugh about how I got half of it.
-一路还好吗 -还好
- How was the drive? - Yeah!
找到这房♥子难吗
Did you find the house okay,
还是过来要花三十年的时间
or did it take you 30 years to get here?
你说什么
Excuse me?
别介意
Oh, don't mind me.
我只想激发私密且感性的氛围
I'm just trying to get the private emotions going.
丹尼斯说得对
Denise actually has a point.
先把你安顿好 然后我们再聊
Let's get you settled so we can have that talk.
大家
Everybody
大家来认识一下萝丝
Everybody, I'd like you to meet Rose.
大家好
Howdy, folks.
听过许多关于你们的事情
Heard a lot about you.
-萝丝是我的工作旅行伴侣 -没错
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表