剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
成长在公社中 我和我的家人从没接种过流感疫苗
Growing up on a commune, my family never got flu shots.
我们不需要
We didn't need them.
我们的小公社
Our small community
与外界的病毒完全隔离
was isolated from the diseases of the outside world.
从小到大 我从未需要过看医生
In fact, growing up, I never once needed to see a doctor.
只要有爱 你不需要麻醉
With love, you don't need anesthesia.
健康检查
在这里接种疫苗
但既然我们生活在郊区的培养皿里
But my dad decided it'd be smart to get flu shots now,
我爸爸决定最好去接种流感疫苗
since we were living in the Petri dish of suburbia.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
医院
A hospital.
这是我们学校 傻瓜
This is our school, dummy.
又称为医院 知道了
Slash hospital. Got it.
在那时 我不知道为什么 但我突然着了迷
At the time, I didn't know why, but I was suddenly in a trance.
设备 工具 生物危害品袋
The equipment, the tools, the biohazard bags.
锐器盒
我就像上了天堂
I was in heaven.
你们无须害怕
Now, there's no reason to be afraid.
这些医生和护士是来帮助你们的
These doctors and nurses -- they're here to help you guys.
对吗 亲爱的
Right, honey?
我看到了许多正在哭泣的孩子
I'm seeing a lot of crying kids.
看起来可不美好
It's not a cute look.
如果妈妈先去 会给你们信心吗
Would it help if your mother went first?
什么东西
What, now?
不不
Uh, oh, no.
他们更想让强壮的老爸先上
They'd rather see their big, strong papa go first.
老爸
Papa?
去吧
Just go.
我先去吧
I'll go first!
我不知道我妈妈在紧张什么
I didn't know what my mom was nervous about.
这是我一生中
This was one of the most
最有趣的事情
interesting things that ever happened to me.
你是说疫苗里有一点点流感病毒吗
You're saying there's a little bit of the flu virus in the shot?
是灭活的 别害怕
It's weakened. So don't be afraid.
我不害怕 我很着迷
I'm not afraid. I'm fascinated!
他们是怎么研究出来的
How did they figure this out?!
你平常是个书呆子
You're normally a nerd,
但现在 你是个超级书呆子
but right now you're being a super nerd.
她说得对
I mean, she wasn't wrong.
我确实对此激动不已
I was totally geeking out on this.
但对我妈妈来说...
But my mother, on the other hand...
其实 你知道吗
Actually, you know what?
我不接种疫苗
I'm not gonna get one.
我不能逼你
Well, I can't make you.
你为什么还坐在这里
Why are you still here?
我需要你假装给我打一针
Mm, I need you to pretend to give me one
但要逼真一点
but really sell it.
我丈夫看着呢
My husband is watching.
我...
I...
我感觉我的血管里流淌着巨大的疗效
I feel the healing properties coursing through my veins!
它的原理不是这样的
That's not how this works.
你在嘲笑我
You've made a mockery of me.
还要贴上创可贴
Band-Aid, too.
融和
不容易
第一季 第十九集
两周后
怎么了
What?!
你在咳嗽
You're coughing.
很严重 你生病了吗
A lot. Are you getting sick?
你接种流感疫苗了吗
Did you get a flu shot?
当然没有
Absolutely not!
流感疫苗是医生用来杀死黑人的另一种方法
The flu shot is just another way for doctors to kill black people.
什么 我不觉得是这样
What? I don't think that's right.
不不不 你姨妈在瞎扯
No, no, no. Your aunt is being silly.
如果我在瞎扯 我会在煎饼上
If I was being silly, I'd bite eye holes
咬出眼睛形状 然后把它当面具戴
into my pancake and wear it like a mask.
医生只是一群想阻止我们的老白人
Doctors are just a bunch of old white men who want to hold us back.
难道没有黑人医生吗
Aren't there black doctors?
这仅仅是个理论概念 宝贝
That's still a theoretical concept, baby.
你刚和黑人医生约会过
You just went on a date with a black doctor.
他说他是名医生
He said he was a doctor.
和我约会的人中
Look, he wouldn't be the first man
他不是第一个谎报工作的人
who I dated that lied about his job.
不管医生是什么人种
Whatever the race of the doctor,
他们的工作是照料每个人
their job is to care for everyone.
我们的工作室相信他们
Our job is to trust them.
我不允许没有名气的医生把我当作小白鼠
I'm not letting no doctor use me as a lab rat.
你不相信医生 这简直不可理喻
You don't trust doctors? That's completely crazy!
我姨妈的态度可能对有些人来说不可理喻
My aunt's attitude may seem crazy to some people,
但这并不源于此
but it's not rooted in craziness.
而是源于历史
It's actually rooted in history...ness.
许多黑人
And a lot of black people
由于长时间的被虐待与忽视
have a skepticism of the medical field
对医学领域吃怀疑态度
due to a long history of abuse and neglect.
在奴隶社会 医生说如果奴隶想逃跑
During slavery, doctors claimed that if a slave wanted to run away,
是因为他们有精神疾病 而不是因为
it was because they had a mental illness and not because of,
漂泊症
(有一种)想逃跑的强烈冲动
(从家中 逆境中 责任中等等)
他们渴望自♥由♥
you know, wanting freedom.
追溯到三十年代 塔斯基吉的医生
Fast-forward to the '30s, doctors in Tuskegee
塔斯基吉"健康"研究
盘尼西林
未能治愈黑人梅毒患者
failed to treat black men with syphilis
塔斯基吉"健康"研究
塔斯基吉"梅毒"研究
就为了能研究这种疾病
just so they could study the disease.
时至今日 黑人患者在急诊室的等待时间
Even today, black patients have longer ER wait times
现在叫到25号♥
要长于患相同病症的白人患者
than white people with the exact same symptoms.
这段历史
This history,
再加上负担不起大多数治疗
plus limited access to affordable healthcare,
导致许多黑人不再去医院看医生
has led many black people to stop going to doctors altogether.
我从不和医生扯上干系
I don't mess with doctors!
你错过了
You're missing out.
我们都接种了流感疫苗 感觉特别棒
We all got our flu shots, and it was so cool.
你也是吗 妹妹
Even you, sis?
当然了
Of course!
而且我听说每个部位都有专门的医生
Plus, I learned there's a doctor for basically everything.
你们知道有医生专门看屁♥股♥吗
Did you know there's a doctor just for your butt?
宝贝 到这边吃
Alright, sweetheart, come eat over here, please.
我看不出来丹丹姨妈是不是病了
I couldn't tell if Aunt Dee-Dee was sick,
但我看到我朋友瑞贝卡时
but when I saw my friend Rebecca,
我知道她肯定病了
I definitely knew she was.
你还好吗 你看起来糟糕透了
u202dAre you okay? You look terrible.
你一直都很漂亮 但现在
I mean...you always look pretty, but this time,
你更像是病态美 就像走秀模特一样
it's more of a sick pretty, like a runway model.
这话很暖心
That's sweet,
但我感觉自己更像时装模特
but I feel like a catalogue model.
我不知道我是怎么了
I don't know what's going on.
我压根没想过她或许有强传染性
I didn't even consider she might be wildly contagious,
但我遇到了我的第一个医学难题
but I was confronted with my first medical mystery.
你有什么症状
Well, what symptoms do you have?
喉咙酸痛 头疼
Sore throat, headache.
我特别累
I'm pretty tired.
我还特别热
I'm also really hot,
但很可能是因为柯尔特老师刚刚走过去
but that's probably because Mr. Colt just walked by.
听起来你可能得了流感 也叫流行性感冒
It sounds like you have the flu, also known as in-floon-za.
你接种流感疫苗了吗
Did you get your flu shot?
打了 但我以前得过流感
Yeah. But I've had the flu before.
不管这是什么病 都和流感不同
Whatever this is, it's different.
好奇 我真是好奇
Curious. Curious, indeed.
抱歉
u202dSorry.
我有点痴迷于此
I'm kinda getting into this.
或许你该去找琼护士
Maybe you should go see Nurse Joan.
没事的 我会好起来的
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表