剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
You know, this could be like when we first met.
你是说我们用吸管把汽油
You mean when we siphoned the gas
从警车里吸出来那次
out of all those police cars?
是的 急于推♥翻♥现有体制
Yeah, the rush of tearing down the establishment
要求人人平等
demanding equality...
抗♥议♥父系社会
...protesting the patriarchy.
你应该带着这个
You should probably keep that on.
你在乎我的优势的时候 很性感
Ooh, it's so sexy when you care about my edges.
我们一直在说
We've been talking and --
-孩子们 我们要去俱乐部了 -没错
- Kids, we're going to the club. - Yeah.
-回房♥间 晚安 -别争了 去吧
- Go to your room. Now. Goodnight. - Don't even brush. Just go.
♪ If you're blue and you don't know where to... ♪
我知道我爷爷很有钱
I knew my granddad was rich,
但这个城郊俱乐部完全是另一个等级
but this country club was another level.
你们去过哪怕看上一眼
Ever been to a place where you can feel
都感觉自己的信用分提升的地方吗
your credit score go up just by looking at it?
就是那里
That was this.
我们还没进去
And we hadn't even gone inside yet.
走吧
Here we go.
♪ Puttin' on the Ritz ♪
享受您的家庭日
我想在这里结婚
I want to get married here.
结许多次婚
A bunch of times.
看看这里 丹
Look at this, Dee.
妈妈和爸爸都不会相信的
Mama and Daddy wouldn't believe it.
我三天没吃东西了
I haven't eaten for 72 hours
就为了我的补偿做准备
in preparations for my reparations.
我已经准备好要像男人一样
Oh, I'm ready to stick it to the man
给这个地方展示现在的自己
and show this place what I've become,
不管他们喜不喜欢
whether they like it or not.
有趣的想法 但别跟我们扯上关系
Fun journey, but don't mess this up for us.
在我品尝触摸完所有东西之前 我是不会走的
I'm not leaving before I taste and touch everything.
孩子们
Hey, kids!
-爷爷 -过来
- Grandpa! - Come here!
爷爷 你的房♥子太大了
Wow, Granddad, your house is huge.
我想到处看看 见见你的朋友
I want to see everything and meet your friends and --
等一下 鲍宝 我们时间还长
Whoa, slow down, Bowdie. We got all day.
准备好兴风作浪了吗 宝贝
Ready to make waves, babe?
你了解我 宝贝
You know me, baby.
你们俩去玩吧
You two go have fun.
我们去院子里
We'll be on the patio.
哪里能存我的披风
Now, can you point me to the poncho check?
♪ They say I'm different 'cause I'm a piece of sugar cane ♪
♪ Sweet to the core, that's where I got rhythm ♪
♪ My great grandma didn't like the foxtrot ♪
♪ Nah, instead she'd spit her snuff ♪
♪ And boogie to Elmore James ♪
领导来了
Uh-oh. Here come the management.
你好 准备好点餐了吗
Hi. Can I take your order?
你是服务员吗
Oh. You're the waiter?
你当然可以为我们点餐
You absolutely can take our order.
你还可以把这个拿去干洗
And you can take my dry-cleaning.
今日特别餐品是什么
Now, what's market price today?
蟹腿
The crab legs.
我们都要了
Oh, we'll have all of them.
还要薯条
And french fries for the table.
我还要那边那位白人女性喝的那个
And I'll have what that nice white lady is having over there.
她喝的是法式洋葱汤
That's our French onion soup.
我是说真的
Oh, I meant literally,
我想要她正在喝的
I want to have what she's having.
我想让你走过去 从她手里抢走
I want you to go over there, snatch it from her,
然后给我拿过来
and bring it back to me.
身为城郊俱乐部里的唯一一名黑人顾客
Being the only black guests at the country club,
我妈妈想吸引一些目光
my mom expected to attract some attention.
我根本不喜欢面包
I don't even like bread.
她没想到的是
What she didn't expect
大多数目光来自于黑人工作人员
was that most of that attention came from black employees.
能有黑人顾客 他们很骄傲
I mean, they were proud to have black people there
但希望他们在公共场合的举止是正确的
but expected them to act right in public.
我妈妈就是这样成长的
That's the way my mom was raised.
丹尼斯 艾丽西娅
Denise, Alicia,
你们最好别在白人面前让我们难堪
you better not embarrass me in front of all these white people.
我的迪迪阿姨还在坚持她叛逆的行为时
While my Aunt Dee-Dee stayed true to her rebel ways,
我妈妈又开始担心会惹上麻烦
my mom was snapped right back into worrying about getting in trouble.
拉里 我们能再来点面包吗
Larry, can we have some more bread, please?
十分抱歉
So sorry about that.
谢谢你 拉里
Thank you, Larry.
谢谢你 拉里
Yeah, thank you, Larry.
你♥爸♥爸17年来每个周六都来这里
Your dad came here every Saturday for 17 years.
蕾恩鲍 在那之后我就意识到了
Yeah, Rainbow, that was until I realized
我可以走出去 为这个世界多做点贡献
I could do much more for the world outside of these gates.
我已经了解了许多关于爷爷的事
I was already learning so much about my granddad,
比如他和他有钱的白人朋友
like how he and all his rich white friends
互相叫对方的全名
called each other by their full names.
弗雷德·伯尼什
Fred Burnish.
哈里森·杰克逊
Harrison Jackson.
鲍宝 看着
Bowdie, watch this.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
你看到他不说"谢谢你"吗
You see how he didn't say "thank you"?
这里许多人都不知道
A lot of the members here
对待服务生应该像对待人一样
forget to treat the staff like people.
需要黄瓜三明治吗 先生
Cucumber sandwich, sir?
先生 不不不 请叫我保罗
Sir? No, please, please, call me Paul.
你不应该在这里给我三明治
And you shouldn't be serving me a sandwich.
你是个人 有尊严的人
You're a human being, with dignity,
-就像我们一样 -真的没事
- just like any of us. - It's really okay.
-我可以自己拿 -没事 我来吧先生
- Well, you know, I can take these myself... - No, I got it, sir --
-我来自己拿... -先生 你不用自己...
- ...and I'll serve my -- - Sir, you don't need to ser--
-如果你可以给我... -谢谢你
- if you just give me a... - Thank you...
不用了 谢谢你
but no thank you --
我可以拿 非常感谢
I'll grab that, and -- Thank you so much.
如果我们自己动手的话 生活会变得很美好
We'd all just be better off if we did our own part.
你摸过的东西我都得扔了
I have to throw away everything you touched.
保罗·杰克逊 好久不见
Paul Jackson, it's been years.
最近怎么样
How have you been?
我很惊讶你竟然还认识我
I-I'm shocked you recognize me.
我变了许多
I'm so different.
不仅仅是外表
Not just the outside,
我的灵魂完全改变了
but my soul has done a complete 180.
以前的保罗会给女儿起名为贝蒂
You know, the old Paul would've named his daughter Betty.
新的保罗 我给女儿起名为蕾恩鲍·约翰逊
New Paul -- I named my daughter Rainbow Johnson.
她随她妈姓
She took her mother's last name
因为新的保罗是个女权主义者
because the new Paul is also a feminist.
你好 弗雷德·伯尼什
Hi, Fred Burnish.
很高兴见到你 蕾恩鲍
Pleasure to meet you, Rainbow.
哈里森·杰克逊一直在吹牛
Harrison Jackson here won't stop bragging
关于你和你美丽的家人
about you and your beautiful family.
爸爸
Oh, wow, Dad.
我不知道
I had no idea.
别毁了你的眼妆
Don't ruin your mascara.
你要去球场吗
So, you're off to the court?
是啊 我约了乔治·伍德科姆
Uh, yeah, I got a date with George Woodcomb.
如果你们想输点钱的话
We can make it doubles
我们可以双打
if you two want to lose a little money.
好吧
Oh, okay.
你知道你多喜欢网球
You know how you love tennis.
拜托 爸爸 会很有趣的
Come on, Dad. It sounds like fun.
好吧
Okay. Sure.
-我们试一试 -走吧
- Let's give it a shot. - Alright!
我们有了规划后
So, while we had a plan,
约翰和圣莫留下来探索双河俱乐部
Johan and Santi were left to explore Twin Rivers.
♪ I can feel the heat, but it's soothing, heading down ♪
我住在寒冷的地方
I live in the cold weather.
我丈夫让人们和鱼住在一起
My husband makes people sleep vith the fishes.
♪ There's a new wave coming, I warn ya ♪
♪ We're the kids in America ♪
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表