剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
- Rose is my work and travel companion. - Yep.
工作旅行伴侣
A work and travel companion?
没错 这不存在
Yeah, that's not a thing.
我猜你也看出来了 埃莉诺奶奶是个同性恋
As I'm sure you've realized, Grandma Eleanor is gay.
尽管现在看起来很明显
But as obvious as it seems now,
在1986年 大家对同性恋还没有那么敏感
everyone's gaydar was still pretty fuzzy back in 1986.
你的工作旅行伴侣
Your work and travel companion?
-我之前听说过 -是的 是的
- Oh, sure. I've heard that before. - Yes. Yes.
如果你需要一些私人空间
Um, if you need some privacy
这样我们可以好好谈谈的话 后面有一个大棚
so that we can talk about stuff, I have a greenhouse out back.
我们有很长时间可以谈 我想看看孩子们
We got plenty of time to talk. I want to see the kids.
他们还在学校 但是我可以给你看看照片
They're at school, but, um, I can show you pictures.
我们也有给你们展示的照片
We got some pictures to show you, too.
萝丝
Rose.
这边请
Yeah. This way.
-天呐 你还记得吗 -我的天
- Oh, God. Remember? - u202dOh, my gosh.
-我们 萝丝从没滑过雪 -是的
- So, we -- Rose had never skied before... - No!
我们激动只是因为见到了白人奶奶
We were all just excited to meet White Grandma,
而她激动也只是可以分享
and she was just as excited to catch us up
我们所错过的她的生活
on everything we had missed.
给位
Oh, okay, everybody, guys,
快看这张
get a kick out of this.
这是萝丝和我在泡温水
This is Rose and me at the hot tub --
-温泉 -温泉
- Hot springs. - Hot springs.
在科罗拉多的温泉
Hot springs. In, um, in Colorado.
是的 在科罗拉多
Colorado. Yeah.
那是我们相识三周年纪念日
That was three years to the day that we met.
好友周年纪念
Friend-iversary!
还是没领悟到
Nope. Still weren't getting it.
亲爱的
Oh, darling.
但至少替爸爸说句公道话
But at least, in Dad's defense,
他有点心烦意乱
he was a little distracted.
你敢相信她脸皮这么厚吗
Can you believe the nerve of her?
没错 一张我的船的照片都没有
Right. Not one picture of my boat.
她对保罗号♥做了什么
What did she do with the S.S. Paul?
你用我的名字命名了你的船吗
You named your boat after me?
我用船的名字给你起的名
Other way around.
不 我是说她来这里只是为了
No, I'm talking about how she just came here
向我展示她丰富多彩的
to show me how great and wonderful
没有我的生活
her life has been without me.
保罗 快结束了
Paul, uh, the tray's almost over.
你要一起来看吗
You gonna come and watch this?
如果你的幻灯片快播完了
Uh, well, if your slide show is finished,
或许我们终于可以谈谈了
maybe you and I can finally have that talk?
其实我才刚开始
Actually, I'm just getting started.
还有吗 拜托
More? Oh, come on.
我们还要装作礼貌多久
Uh, how long do we have to pretend to be polite here?
我喜欢 谁能知道世界这么大
I like it. Who knew there were so many places?
白人奶奶 这些照片很棒
White Grandma, these pictures are cute.
但如果你想让照片流行
But if you really want them to pop,
我可是很上镜的
the camera loves me.
妈妈 我在想明天
Mom, I was thinking about tomorrow.
你不用想着给我搞一堆派对
You don't have to stress yourself out
把自己弄得很累
trying to throw me a bunch of parties.
我们可以只为我十三岁生日做一件壮举
We can just focus on doing one epic one for my 13th.
你的每个生日都值得庆祝
You deserve them all.
而且 你的六岁生日礼物
Plus, for your 6th birthday,
是你的第一双连指手套
I got you your first pair of store-bought mittens.
她戴着连指手套肯定是最酷炫的
She gon' be fresh to death in her mittens.
好了
Okay!
太晚了
It's late.
孩子们 该睡觉了
Kids, time for bed.
可以让奶奶哄我们睡觉吗
Can Grandma tuck us in?
不行 她要留下来和我谈谈
Nope. She has to stay and talk to me.
保罗 我可以很快地把他们哄睡
Paul, I can tuck them in in no time.
来吧 我们不会花很久的 孩子们 快点
Come on, we won't be long. Come on, everybody.
你知道事情会怎么发展吧
You know how this goes.
她不会回来了
She's never coming back.
蕾恩鲍会爱上这些为她生日
Rainbow's gonna love these cupcakes
特意准备的杯糕
for her birthday tomorrow.
我就不明白了 她为什么要大老远过来
I just don't understand why she had to come all this way
只是为了跟我展示她
just to show me pictures of her
和她的工作旅行伴侣的照片
and her work and travel companion.
我还以为她想跟我说些什么
I thought she wanted to tell me something.
保罗 设想一下你是她
But, Paul, imagine if you were in her shoes.
她错过了太多你的生日和节日 她很愧疚
She has so many missed birthdays and holidays to apologize for.
这需要时间
It's gonna take time.
是啊...
Yeah, well...
我不想等了
I'm done waiting.
我现在就要和她谈
She and I are gonna talk now.
她们不只是好朋友吗
Aren't they just the best of friends.
就算到了这个时候 他还是没懂
Even then, he still didn't get it.
但然后他懂了
But then he did.
我刚看见我妈和萝丝在接吻
I just saw my mom and Rose kissing.
好
Okay.
你们谈得怎么样
But how did the talk go?
我再怎么强调都不过分
I can't emphasize enough how hard it was
让1986年的人理解同性恋有多难
for people to understand being gay in 1986.
艾丽西娅
Alicia.
我妈是同性恋
My mom is gay.
没错
Yes!
-没错 -好吧
- Oh-hoh, yeah. - u202dOkay.
也许这是件好事 因为
Maybe this is a good thing because, you know,
我一直都以为她的离开都是因为我
I spent my whole life thinking it was my fault she left,
但我想并不是这样
but I guess it wasn't.
宝贝 当然不是
Babe, of course not.
在那个年代当同性恋
Being gay at that time?
她要应付很多状况
She had a lot to deal with.
是啊
Yeah.
而且我有点理解
Plus, I'll kind of understand
她道歉的时候 那些歉意打哪儿来的了
where she's coming from when she finally apologizes.
这整件事提醒我
But this whole thing reminds me
陪伴孩子有多重要
how important it is to be there for your kids
要认真聆听他们的真实需求
and to really listen to what they need.
-是啊 -是啊
- Yes. - u202dYeah.
现在...
Now...
你觉得蕾恩鲍更喜欢哪个派对帽
...which party hat do you think Rainbow will like most?
"集♥合♥生日"简直就是灾难日
My day of a dozen birthdays had been a disaster!
有着泡泡 动物气球和宠物动物园
Between the bubbles, the balloon animals, and the petting zoo,
我觉得我跟我妹妹一样大
I felt like I was the same age as my little sister.
看看我得到了多少东西
See how much stuff I got?
我真希望每天都是你的生日
I wish it was all your birthdays every day.
闭嘴 圣莫
Shut up, Santi!
我不闭嘴 我长大
I don't shut up! I grow up.
当我看到你的脸...
And when I see your face --
你为什么不滚开
Why can't you just go away?!
因为这也是我的房♥间 笨蛋
Because it's my room, too, dummy!
你的好日子还没结束呢
Your big day's not over yet!
你好烦人
You're so annoying!
怎么回事
What's going on in here?
蕾恩鲍打我
Rainbow hit me!
我只是跟她说了句"生日快乐"
And all I did was tell her "happy birthday"!
你撒谎
You're such a liar!
好了 蕾恩鲍 够了
Alright, Rainbow, that's enough!
你今天一天的态度都不好
You've had a bad attitude all day.
让我们爱你好吗
Let us love you!
你到了十三岁 好像我都不认识你了
Ever since you turned 13, it's like I don't know you.
因为你不听我的
Because you're not listening to me.
我告诉过你我不想这样过生日
I told you this isn't how I wanted to celebrate my birthday.
蕾恩鲍 你真的不懂感恩
Rainbow, you're being really ungrateful.
你知道为了让你度过特别的一天 我有多努力
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表