剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
No.
我很聪明 但是不漂亮
I'm smart, not pretty.
对吧 爸爸
Right, Dad?
你的保姆拿走了我的酒
Your maid took my wine.
稍等
Hold up.
我爸妈开始冷战了
My parents gave each other the silent treatment --
冷战了35分钟
for 35 minutes.
然后他们就跟其他相爱的人一样
Then they did what people who love each other do --
挑个事儿 然后开始说话
pick a fight just to start talking again.
我们的牙刷在哪里
Where's our toothbrush?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
-我搞砸了 -不 我们搞砸了
- I screwed up. - No, we screwed up.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我以为我们是模范父母
I thought we were good parents.
我也是
Me too!
但我们儿子被人揍了
But our son got beat up,
我们的大女儿觉得自己很丑
our oldest daughter thinks she's ugly,
我们的小女儿恨我们
and our youngest daughter hates us.
我知道 我想保护她 她却要咬我
I know! I was tucking her in, and she tried to bite me.
我们做错了吗
Are we doing it wrong?
不 不 我们没错
No. No! We're not wrong.
欺凌才有错 厌女症才有错
Bullying is wrong. Misogyny is wrong.
但是假装这些不存在
But pretending they don't exist
对我们的孩子也没什么帮助
isn't doing our kids any favors, either.
对 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
如果我们没教会他们如何应对
We can't teach them to be above it
我们也没法让他们回避这些问题
if we haven't taught them how to deal with it.
没错
Yeah.
那你知道这意味着什么吧
But you know what this means, though.
如果你说丹尼斯和哈里森没错的话
If you say that Denise and Harrison were right,
我都要咬你一口了
I'll bite you myself.
是吗
Oh, yeah? u202d
我们真得找找牙刷
Yeah, we -- we really need to find that toothbrush.
没错
u202dYeah.
是的
Yep.
没错
Yep.
对的
u202dYep.
如果我让你觉得女人不能既聪明又漂亮的话
I'm sorry if I made you feel like women can't be smart
我很抱歉
and pretty.
女人想变成什么样都可以
Women can be anything they want to be.
爷爷说女人不能幽默
Granddad said they can't be funny.
是啊
Yeah.
爷爷也不是完美的人
Granddad's not perfect.
老实说 我也不是
And if I'm being honest, neither am I.
我对我的行为感到非常抱歉
I'm very sorry about how I acted.
那天 我学会了做一个与时俱进的家长
That day, I learned that being a progressive parent
就要老实承认自己不懂的事情
means being honest about what you don't know.
口红小姐
养育一个完美的孩子 每个人都有自己的想法
Everyone has ideas about how to raise the perfect child.
♪ Using all my breath ♪
但当这些想法成为现实的时候
But when those ideas become reality,
事情就变得更复杂了
things get more complicated.
那才是我的男子汉
That's my boy!
♪ I saw the world ♪
这样哭没关系 是为了体育精神
Oh, that type of crying is okay. u202dIt's for sports.
宝贝 你看起来很聪明
Hey, honey. You look very sensible.
♪ Always mesh and lace ♪
也很漂亮
And pretty.
♪ I'll stop the world ♪
♪ And melt with you ♪
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Dad.
这么难的事情 我父母做得非常好
For such a difficult task, my parents did a great job.
我弟弟成为了一个敏感又有爱心的人
My brother turned out to be caring and sensitive.
给位 我的小鸟孵出来了
You guys, you guys! My baby birds hatched.
我妹妹成了自信的女性
My sister became a confident woman
有着自己的新女性主义风格
with her...own brand of feminism.
《有钱老婆》第四季 8月20日回归
"Rich Wives," Season 4, August 20th.
敬请收看
Watch.
再见
Bye!
我变成了聪明 有成就
And I grew up to be a smart, accomplished,
魅力超凡 活力四射 性感无边
charismatic, vibrant, sexy,
又低调谦逊的医生
humble doctor.
所有这一切就因为父母给了我们一切
And that's all because my parents gave us
让我们做自己
everything they could and just let us be us.
来了
u202dComing!
对不起 我...
I-I'm sorry. I-I --
我以为这是保罗家
I thought this was where, uh, Paul lived.
你前几天来过 对吧
You were here the other day, right?
我是他老婆
I'm his wife.
甘地会让我拥抱你
Gandi would love me to hug you.
但是你得走了
But you need to leave.
好的
Okay.
现在就走
Now.
你听懂了吧
You got it?
懂了 懂了
Yep. Yep.
真好
Wonderful.
谢了
Thank you.
晚安
Goodnight.
她看起来人很好
She seems nice.
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表