剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
I have nothing else to say at this time.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那好吧
Right. Okay, then.
孩子们
Kids...
我们想和你们谈谈
we wanted to talk to you
你们看到的那个流浪汉
about that homeless man you saw.
这很不幸
It's unfortunate,
需要更多人像我们一样伸出援手
and more people need to pitch in and help, like we did.
如果大家都不帮忙怎么办
What if people don't pitch in?
没错 如果大家都无视他呢
Yeah. What if everyone just ignores him?
有个方法就是把手♥机♥举到耳边
One trick is to hold my mobile phone up to my ear
假装在打电♥话♥ 即使我没打电♥话♥
and pretend to have a call even when I don't.
这个方法是爷爷发明的
Granddad invented that move.
可你为什么不帮帮他呢
But why wouldn't you just help him?
这可是我的血汗钱
I work hard for my money.
我为什么要把钱给一个游手好闲的人
Why would I reward someone who doesn't work
让他们去给自己养的
just so they can spend it on bananas
会杂耍的宠物猴子买♥♥香蕉吃呢
for their pet monkey that can do tricks?
你看到的是哪样的流浪汉啊
What homeless person did you see?
我不明白
Okay, I'm confused.
那个流浪汉会没事吗
Is that man going to be okay or not?
看着我们的脸
Looking into our faces,
爸爸知道我们应当了解真♥相♥
Dad knew we deserved the truth.
杰弗里 一块石头得有多大
Geoffrey, how big does a rock have to be
才能算是一块巨石
to be considered a boulder?
可别让我的宝贝讲巨石
Oh, don't get my baby started on boulders.
他会滔滔不绝的
He will go!
答案是至少2000厘米
The answer is at least 2,000 centimeters.
除非你想从质量上来说
Unless you're referring to mass.
你在说质量吗
You referring to mass?
保罗 我们跑题了
Paul, we're getting off topic here.
蕾恩鲍 如果人们不帮忙
Rainbow, if people don't pitch in,
他除了流浪街头外 别无选择
that man will have no choice but to keep living on the street.
等等
Wait.
那个男人一无所有吗
That man doesn't have anything?
而我们却拥有这么多
And here we are with everything,
一栋大别♥墅♥ 衣服 食物
a big house, clothes, food.
无家可归的人一贫如洗
I can't eat knowing that
这让我难以下咽
there are people out there with nothing.
那个男人今晚要吃什么
What's that man going to eat tonight?
好吧 不如这样
Okay, how about this,
我们给那个流浪汉带点剩菜
we'll bring that homeless man our leftovers.
-可以吗 -当然了
- Can we? - u202dOf course we can.
我们在公社的时候会分享一切
We shared everything on the commune.
我们为何不这样呢
Why shouldn't we do that now?
太好了
Awesome.
我去看看还有没有别的可以带给他
I'll go see what else we can bring him.
保罗 给你见到的所有人提供食物
Paul, that's a wonderful gesture for you
这么做非常好
to feed the man you all met,
但这只是冰山一角
but we've barely scratched the surface.
我知道 可是蕾恩鲍更适合在实践中学习
I know, but Rainbow's a hands-on learner.
我会跟她说的 别担心
I'll talk to her. Don't worry.
你们想一起来吗
You guys want to come?
这是蕾恩鲍的事
This is Rainbow's thing.
我只碍事
I'd just get in the way.
你呢 爸爸
How about you, Dad?
没错 我是哈里森
Yeah. This is Harrison.
现在可以说
I can talk now.
先生 您好
Hey, mister.
这是胡萝卜面包
This is carrot loaf,
它既好吃
so it's tasty,
又可以提升你的视力
and it will improve your vision.
太谢谢你了
Thanks so much.
大部分人都不在乎我们
Most people don't care about us.
"我们"吗
"Us"?
好 保重
Okay, take care.
看见了吗 鲍
See, Bow?
你不需要担心这类事情
You don't have to worry about stuff like this.
这个世界虽然不完美
The world may not be perfect,
但我们可以改变世界
but we can make a difference.
你说得对
You're right.
这真是个好主意 爸爸
This was a great idea, Dad.
好的
Okay.
等下
Wait.
这些人也是流浪汉吗
Are these people homeless, too?
我觉得可能是
Uh, I-I-I think, uh, maybe, yeah.
流浪汉有多少人
Um... u202dHow many of them are there?
肯定超过三个
Way more than three, that's for sure.
但爸爸自己无法亲口告诉我
But Dad still couldn't bring himself to tell me
流浪汉问题有多严重
how big the homeless problem was.
你能说出口吗
I mean, could you?
看看我的小脸蛋有多可爱
Look at how sweet my little face was.
我不太清楚
I-I-I don't know exactly.
但我们可以发起一个救济厨房♥
But we can start a soup kitchen,
我们肯定可以把他们都喂饱
and I bet we can feed all of them.
学校有厨房♥和许多餐桌
Well, the school has a kitchen and plenty of tables.
你觉得我们可以在学校开吗
You think we could do it there?
这是个好主意
That's a great idea.
我会跟泰勒校长聊聊 我们会实现的
I'll talk to Principal Taylor. We'll make it happen.
伙计们 好消息
Guys, great news.
我们要开个救济厨房♥
We're doing a soup kitchen,
从现在开始你们都会有足够的食物
and you'll all have plenty of food from here on out.
-告诉你们的朋友 -好 晚安
- Tell all your friends! - O-Okay. Good night.
好
Okay.
我们可以解决流浪汉的问题
We can fix this homeless problem.
对吧 爸爸
Right, Dad?
当然 鲍 我们去做吧
Uh, s-sure, Bow. Let's do it.
我去拿杯酒
I'm gonna grab a drink.
我把办公室的威士忌都喝完了
I finished all the office Scotch.
姐姐 你在看什么呢
Hey, Sis. What are you watching?
《购物街》 工作怎么样
"The Price is Right". How was work?
-这个... -其实我不在乎
- It - u202dActually, I do not care.
你觉得杰弗里怎么样
What do you think about Geoffrey?
他挺不错的 对吧
He's pretty great, right?
抱歉他买♥♥了那瓶不怎么样的红酒
I'm sorry he brought that old-ass wine.
红酒并不是问题的本质
Well, the wine wasn't the problem, per se.
杰弗里不在这儿
Oh, Geoffrey's not around.
你不需要用"本质"这种华丽的辞藻
You don't have to say fancy words like "Per se."
你们俩的风格不同
Yeah, you guys seem so different.
你们喜欢一起做什么
What do you two like to do together?
我们喜欢开很远去看石头
Well, we love going on long drives and looking at rocks.
大部分时间都是我开车
I mean, I'm doing most of the driving,
所以我看不到什么 但他跟我保证
so I don't see much, but he assures me
那里有很好看的岩石地貌
there's some beautiful formations out there.
好吧
Okay.
那我就跟你说实话
I'm just gonna be honest here.
你们不是很般配
You don't seem like a good match.
那你为什么要说"本质"
Why would you "Per se" that?
杰弗里是我的灵魂伴侣
Geoffrey is my soul mate.
就是这个动作
And there it was.
我妈妈知道 她姐姐拍假发
My mom knew that a wig pat meant
意味着有什么事不对劲
something was up with her sister.
可能是我疏漏了什么 这样吧
Maybe I'm missing something. How about this?
今晚 我们俩去过个姐妹之夜
Tonight, let's you and me have a Ladies Night out,
你给我讲讲你为什么喜欢杰弗里
and you tell me everything you like about Geoffrey.
我们可以去你喜欢的爵士酒吧
We can go to the jazz lounge you love
一起喝几杯鸡尾酒
and get cocktails.
你请客吗
Your treat?
我请客
My treat.
我们先说清楚了
Just so we're clear,
你请客的意思是你会买♥♥单对吗
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表