剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表
so...you black.
可我也有一半白人血统
But I'm also half white.
可能这在科学上是准确的
That might be scientifically accurate,
但是科学管不了现实生活里的事
but science has no place in the real world.
你是黑人
You black.
我知道 可我也是白人
I know. But I'm white, too.
姑娘 想这个干什么
Girl, what is this even for?
你不是该学点行星之类的知识吗
Aren't you supposed to be learning about planets or something?
你知道吗
You know what?
我要向学校情愿 加一个"混血"选项
I'm gonna petition the school to add a "mixed" option.
蕾恩鲍 听我说
R-R-Rainbow, listen to me.
我们在一起的时间有限
We have limited time together,
所以我要把丹丹姨妈所有的智慧都传授给你
so I need to get in all my Aunt Dee-Dee wisdom now.
相信我 总有一天
Trust me, there's gonna be a time
你会意识到你是黑人
when you're gonna realize you're black.
为什么每个人都在试图告诉我 我是谁
Why does everyone keep trying to tell me what I am?
我是混血
I'm mixed!
也许你说的有道理 因为一个黑人孩子
Maybe you have a point, because a black child
永远不会跟自己的姨妈这么说话
would never talk to her Auntie that way.
我的家人对时间胶囊项目格外上心
My family was really taking to the time capsule project.
我的父母借此也开始追忆往昔
For my parents, this turned into a walk down memory lane.
这把我带回了过去
This takes me back. u202d
你还记得我穿花褂子的日子吗
You remember my dashiki phase?
-记得我的吗 -记得
- Remember mine? u202d - I do.
看看这个
Oh, look at this.
我们第一次被催泪瓦斯袭击的时候
I gave this to you to wipe your eyes
我用它来给你擦眼睛
the first time we got tear-gassed.
多么记忆犹新的一天呐
What a day that was.
我们就是在那天遇到了马库斯
That's when we met Marcus.
他的演讲富有魔力
Man, that speech he delivered was magical.
但我眼里只有你
But all I could see was you,
一名充满与权贵作斗争的激♥情♥的女战士
this warrior woman full of passion about fighting the power.
保罗 我们被催泪瓦斯袭击了
Paul, we'd been tear-gassed.
我俩当时什么都看不见
Neither one of us could see anything.
我们不能错过杰西·杰克逊这次竞选吧
We have to jump on this Jesse Jackson campaign, don't we?
是啊 亲爱的 我们就是这样的人
We do, babe. It's who we are.
为了比自己更伟大的目标而奋斗
People who fight for something bigger than themselves.
但孩子们怎么办
But what about the kids?
他们还太小了
They're so young.
我们真的要让他们再次适应新的生活吗
Do we really want to uproot their lives again?
我们开始吵架的时候也很年轻
We were young, too, when we started fighting,
这造就了今天的我们
and it turned us into who we are today.
你说得对
You're right.
这是个把我们的思想传授给他们的好机会
This could be a great chance to give them what we had --
能改变现状的机会
a chance to make a difference.
所以说 你想重温辉煌的往昔吗
So, you want to relive the glory days?
这块手帕压根没洗过
This has never been washed.
从来没有
Ever.
别搞砸了
Don't mess this up.
用你的主视眼
Use your good eye.
我忘了是哪一只了
I forgot which one it is.
行吧 保持别动
Okay, stay still.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
这是最后一个了
That's the last one.
我好像眨眼了
I think I blinked!
肯定没事的
I'm sure it's fine.
如果我眨眼了就不能用这张照片了
I can't use it if I blinked!
那我该把什么放到时间胶囊里
What am I supposed to put in the time capsule now?
我们可以做个视频 比如加拉格
We can make a video, like Gallagher.
像谁
Like who?
他可搞笑了
He's hilarious.
他用锤子砸碎西瓜
He smashes watermelons with his hammer,
喷得观众席到处都是
and it sprays the whole audience.
然后发生了什么
And then what happens?
没有然后了
That's it.
我才不干呢
I'm out.
混血儿可以砸碎西瓜吗
Are mixed people even supposed to be smashing watermelons?
蒙哥马利的案子做得很棒
Great job on the Montgomery case.
你棒极了 艾丽西娅
You cracked it, Alicia.
我得跟你聊聊
I need to talk to you.
雇佣你真是个明智的决定
I made a good choice when I hired you.
如果你没在森林里住15年
Just imagine where this firm would be
想象一下这个律所会发展成什么样
if you hadn't been living in the woods for 15 years.
我想告诉你 杰西·杰克逊的竞选团队
I wanted to tell you, Paul and I got offered jobs
给我和保罗发了工作邀约
with the Jesse Jackson campaign.
我们在竞选期间会去各个州展开工作
We'd be going state to state through the election.
我们确定要接受这份工作
We're pretty sure we're gonna take it.
等等
Hold on.
你要离开我的律所 和一名棒球选手巡回游说吗
Uh, you're quitting on me to go on the road for... a baseball player?
请告诉我 你知道杰西·杰克逊
Please tell me you know the difference
和雷吉·杰克逊的区别
between Jesse Jackson and Reggie Jackson.
把他们五个都记住也太难了
How am I supposed to keep up when there's five of them?
听着 有件事我一直都想跟你谈谈
Look, I've been wanting to talk to you about something for a while.
坐下吧
Have a seat.
-宝贝 -亲爱的
- Hey, babe. - u202dHey, honey.
过来 听听这个
Come here, come here. Listen.
你肯定不会相信
You're not gonna believe this.
你们好 保罗和艾丽丝
Hello, Paul and Alice.
我是杰西·杰克逊牧师
This is the Reverend Jesse Jackson.
我很期待与你们一起工作
I look forward to working with you.
感谢你们帮助我
Thanks for helping me
"愿希望长存"
"Keep hope alive".
他算是亲口说了我们的名字
He said our names. Sort of.
我已经给马库斯打电♥话♥了
I already called Marcus.
我说 "在竞选大巴上给我们留个位置"
I said, "Make room for us on that bus."
保罗 我们不能去
Paul, we can't do it.
-我们得留下来 -玩笑开得不错 宝贝
- We have to stay here. - That's a good one, honey.
不 我是认真的
No, I'm serious.
哈里森要让我成为律所的合伙人
Harrison just offered to make me partner at the firm.
我们必须得留下
We have to stay here.
我需要一张能放进时间胶囊项目里的照片
I need a picture of me for the time capsule project,
但我只能找到这张全家福
but all I can find is this family photo.
所以 你们看到剪刀放哪了吗
So, have any of you seen the scissors?
艾丽西娅 这是我们能真正改变世界的机会
Alicia, this is our chance to go out there and change the world.
留在这里我们就做不到了
We can't do that if we're stuck here.
我知道这个竞选让我们都很激动
I know we were excited about this campaign,
但我要成为律所合伙人了
but I'd be a partner at the firm.
我很为你骄傲
And I'm so proud of you,
但我们这个家庭
but a-are we really a family
会为了加薪而放弃梦想吗
who'd give up on our dreams for a raise?
当然不会
Of course not.
可能丹尼斯和哈里森会
Maybe Denise. And Harrison.
我很担心圣莫 但是
I worry about Santi, but...
不仅仅是加薪 保罗
It's more than a raise, Paul.
我15年没有工作了
I've been out of practice for 15 years
但我还是成为了律所最好的律师
and still managed to become the top lawyer at the firm.
我们不能改变计划
We can't just change the plans.
你经常改变计划
You change plans all the time.
我上班之前说要吃千层面
I left work expecting lasagna
到家之后却吃了甜菜卷
and came home to beetloaf.
我们总说想帮助尽可能多的人
Well, we always said we wanted to help as many people as possible,
这就是最好的方式
and this is the best way to do that.
你接受合伙人的位置能帮助谁呢
Wh-- Who are you helping by taking this partnership?
我爸吗
My dad?
随便你放多高
You can put them high all you want.
我都会找到剪刀的
I'm finding those scissors.
不知道为什么 田径队的朋友们
For some reason, none of my track friends
都不回我电♥话♥了
had been returning my calls,
但我知道去哪儿能找到她们
but I knew just where to find them.
商场里的对嘴录音棚就是80年代的抖音
Lip-syncing studios in the mall were the TikTok of the '80s.
你找到了来这里的路啊
剧集 | 融和不容易 | 导航列表